Slave-Slut for Alien Invaders - Cover

Slave-Slut for Alien Invaders

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: They came from an unimaginable distance. They conquered and subjugated the other-world life-forms for their benefit and their pleasure. It was useless to resist because the result had been the same for many eons.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Slavery   BiSexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism   Military   Sci-fi Bondage sex story.

It had all happened so fast that Belinda Jones was still in a state of shock. The plague that hit the globe was not expected at all. It had started innocuously in some of the third-world countries. Most of the civilized nations didn't consider it a real threat even though the modern era made international travel an accepted risk most governments were willing take for the economic benefits derived.

In fact, the initial outbreaks seemed to affect mostly people past their productive lifespan and that had the economists and politicians jumping for joy. By the time it had spread to the industrialized regions it had progressed to a swift and painless passing that didn't put an undue burden on the health care system.

With the dawning of a new age, fully three quarters of the world's population had ceased to exist and the environmentalists joined in celebrating along with the economists and the politicians. Suddenly, there was no shortage of energy or much-maligned increase in pollution to irritate people obsessed with such things.

With businesses searching for workers, unemployment was a thing of the past and finding inexpensive housing was no problem at all.

A period of great contentment settled in across the civilized world and conflict was avoided because there was plenty of "pie" to go around.

Belinda had recently graduated from college and had been a bit depressed about finding a job. Now, she had dozens of offers and had found a great place right in the middle of Manhattan for a price so low that she was convinced there was some mistake in the lease.

All of that changed on the day after Halloween. She had been tempted to go "trick or treating" with some other adults looking for fun and games in the middle of the night. It was the cover of strange events that allowed the Aliens to take over the civilized world without any bloodshed. She thought the little goblins were dwarfs on a holiday and discovered they were the advance troops of the Alien Invaders who had taken over the entire world.

Governments fell and most folks just accepted the fact that they now had new masters with strange features and different builds than normal human beings. The dwarfs were really just part humanoid, part robots that followed orders from the more aggressive Alien Invaders who held no respect at all for the human race. They tended to view the humans as commodities for their use. Some would provide labor to grease the wheels of their expanding society and others would be used to give variety to their physical needs for spreading their seeds of a new form of life.

The Alien Invaders were successful because they usually planned their invasions well in advance and "set the table" for their all intrusive occupation of the conquered territories. They came from a solar system similar to Earth's only with two globes that sustained humanoid life forms in a semi-liquid state. Over time, the Alien Invader's world evolved into land-based life forms and they mounted a campaign to eradicate the other neighboring life form because they were suspicious of their intentions.

It was a bloody war that lasted almost a millennium in Earth years, but the Alien Invaders were ultimately victorious and they celebrated by organizing nightly spectacles of tearing the survivors of the other world to shreds in the numerous arenas located all over their planet. The younger citizens of the Alien Invader hordes chose to relax in the period of peace by using the females of the species as slave-sluts required to perform the most degrading of acts for their pleasure. This practice of slave-slut abuse lasted for hundreds of years and eventually became a part of the Alien Invader culture and was considered normal behavior for their conquering forces. The bloody sport of the arenas and the treatment of female captives motivated the Alien Invader to march across the Universe to discover new worlds and new life-forms to subjugate.

The last world decimated by the Alien Invader hordes had been primarily a female society because the males on the jaded world had been relegated to simple seed donor status and the actual impregnations could easily be performed by trained robots equipped with injection appendages. The Alien Invaders derived great joy by subjecting the proud and haughty female rulers to their degrading physical control and their laughter at the female's helpless gyrations to escape their duel penetration organs was highly satisfying to the ear.

Now, they had taken this world called Earth in a far-away solar system. It was one of the newer systems with only a class five level of civilization in limited regions of the land-masses. However, the lower echelons of the raiding forces were buzzing with excitement because the female captives were so deliciously diverse with different skin tones, different hair and eye color patterns and shapes of all description.

The invading forces had taken many hundreds of the females from the last conquest with them for nocturnal pleasure sessions. The screams and pleas from the captives brought joy to twin hearts of General Zylon and he suspected he might have acted too hastily in giving his personal slut-slave to his Lieutenant Krog II who also happened to be his nephew from his first marriage. The proud and fiery red haired female from the female-dominated planet had plump and softly rounded hindquarters and her birthing channel was a tight as a home-world virgin's. He had enjoyed entering her simultaneously and watching her eyes light up with unexpected pleasure. The simple truth was that the female was more demanding than he had anticipated and he decided a younger member of the invading force would be more appropriate to her obsessed desires.

He watched his nephew Krog II hold her head steady as he used both of his seed delivery systems to press up into her stretched-open nostrils. It was almost amusing to see his nephew's fetish for nasal sex. It was an old urge from their previous life-form from the time when they were part amphibian in their nature. He saw the excited officer's bloated ball sacs churning up a fresh load of Alien Invader seed to implant in the panting female's nasal cavities. His nephew's appendages twitched and he saw the greenish muck flow into the female's facial breathing holes. She choked and her lower end lost control of her liquids like some immature sprout at play. It was strangely exciting making him eager to duplicate his nephew's kinky treatment with the captive, but he knew he could not take back a gift once given.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.