Second Chance
Chapter 37

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 37 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

“I can’t believe I’m out in the middle of the ocean, with the Vice President, having dinner and talking about my childhood.” Jennifer was till just a bit star struck and I was gently helping her get over it.

“If you think of me as just plain old Tommy, maybe you’ll enjoy our evening a little bit more.” We were past the main course but dessert hadn’t come out yet. The hot chocolate was so smooth I wanted to marry the cook, but he was married, ugly, and seventy years old, so ... maybe not. Jennifer was dressed and ready when my motorcade pulled up at her little house. She carefully locked the front door, checked to make sure she had her keys, and then hopped in the back seat with me like riding in a class one security motorcade was just another thing she did every week.

Charger crawled across me to lay his head on her lap, and they spent a few minutes reminding Jennifer that she still loved Charger, in case she forgot, of course. When he finally let her relax, she took my hand and pecked my cheek. It was all I could do not to take her in my arms, undress her to her skin and take her to the moon.

The flight out to California was pleasant. Jennifer loved wandering around Air Force Two, getting to look in all the things normally off limits. The Secret Service detail chief smiled more in those few hours than I’d seen from him since Sam and I got elected. The team was totally taken by Jennifer’s infectious happiness and sweet personality.

Back up front, about forty minutes out of San Francisco, Jennifer hit me right between the eyes. “Are you planning to seduce me, Mr. Vice President?”

I almost choked when she said that.

“ ... because, if you ae, I want you to know that I am completely in favor of that happening.”

Her smile told me that she was putting me on, so I decided to have fun right back. “Seduction is such a crude word for what we offer on Air Force Two, young lady. Our guests go around the world, beginning with unending bliss and transferring through abject joy on the way to ecstasy. We rarely bring a lady back to earth having experienced nothing short of the absolute limit of what their body can enjoy.

“Please think of our full service as a humanitarian effort to make the world a more comfortable place, one lovely, gorgeous, sexy, woman at a time.” My fingers just brushed her cheek as I concluded my speech, and Jennifer leaned toward me, giving the perfect opportunity to sneak a kiss.

Her lips surged into mine as our faces touched. Jennifer almost moaned when she felt my tongue on her upper lip. She opened her mouth and sucked me inside, reaching to pull herself onto my lap. We snuggled for at least ten minutes, before coming up for air and repairing the damage before we landed.

All through dinner we shared secret looks and highly charged stares. Jennifer deliberately sucked a carrot into her mouth in simulated fellatio so intense that I nearly took her right on the table. There was no doubt how our evening was going to end and I couldn’t wait to get back to the mountains to take her home and make her mine.

Jennifer had an entirely different set of expectations.

“Thomas, do these yachts have bedrooms?” She was so sexy and so truly desirable that I was having trouble completing sentences.

“My dear lady. These ships have lovely suites, with every imaginable luxury provided just for young, lovely ladies like you.”

“Do you suppose we could have dessert brought to us in one of those suites, Sir?” She drew out the word Sir so perfectly that I could imagine her locked around Mr. Johnson and the entire world disappearing into her succulent mouth.

Careful to try and hide my uncomfortable erection, I arranged for dessert and cold drinks to be waiting for us when we entered the largest guest stateroom. The server promised to have everything ready for us in less than ten minutes. He looked like he wanted to be with Jennifer as badly as I did.

That wasn’t going to happen.

Everything you imagined???

It all happened.

“Jennifer, you have the sexiest breasts I have ever seen.” She was sitting up against the headboard, balancing her dessert bowl in one hand and trying to handle a flute in the other. When she heard what I said, she shook herself to make those lovely breasts wiggle just enough to make the pain in my lower region even worse.

There was nothing for it but to finish dessert and take advantage of our naked condition to do all the things I was fantasizing. Just being together, naked and playful was almost enough, but enough was the secret entrance to everything. And I wanted everything.

The dishes went on the windowsill and I went under the covers to capture Jennifer’s nether lips between my teeth. She sighed and then squealed as I sucked while teasing her clit. My mouth formed a perfect “O” and I alternated between sucking and releasing her clit until she came.

Jennifer in orgasm was another country discovered. Her whole body began to shake as the tremors warned her of her impending explosion. The bed shook as she squirmed toward her peak. When she went over the edge her squeal was high pitched and short lived, because her second climax overtook the first, sending her into orbit.

I searched inside her to find her “G” spot and felt her flinch, hard. Obviously I pinched something and backed off to avoid causing her any more discomfort. Jennifer wasn’t through, just paused for a split second, and when I backed off she went right on to her third peak.

Holy Cow! I thought I’d been with happy girls, but when Jennifer came, she went somewhere far beyond what I thought was pretty darned high. She pounded her fists into the mattress and squeaked out my name like it was the most important word in the world. Her tremors slowly deceased, allowing her to release her tense muscles, relax back onto the bed and let it all slowly abate. After all that she needed to catch her breath and I let her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.