Second Chance
Chapter 3

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Cassandra pronounced my haircut, "barely acceptable," and we left the mall for a very nice hotel near the airport, where Cassandra had booked a suite for us. Since the weather made flying back to ... wherever Cassandra lived, impossible until morning, we were staying one more night in Iowa, which neither pleased me, nor made me feel safe from the trash that worked for Iowa Children's Services.

What I wanted was to be far away from Iowa. I really preferred to be in another time zone, or on another continent.

Cassandra had an agenda. We checked in and went to our suite while the bags from our shopping trip were delivered along with Cassandra's luggage. I had the clothes I was wearing, and whatever Cassandra purchased, which left me empty handed as far as personal belongings.

Once safe behind locked doors, Cassandra ordered me into the shower. "You will not put on these new clothes until the hospital is all washed off of your body, so let's get moving." Cassandra followed me into the huge bathroom and started the shower for me. She turned back towards me and moved her hands in a 'hurry up' gesture. It was then that I realized she intended to bathe me like a baby.

It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. She clearly liked looking at my body, since she had done so twice so far, and I liked the look in her eyes when she did, but being bathed like a baby still embarrassed me.

Cassandra wasn't embarrassed, and instead of waiting for me to get the lead out, she pulled my shirt off, undid my slacks, and pulled them and my boxer briefs off with them. I was once more naked, and Mr. Johnson was waving right in her face as she knelt to pull my pants - off putting her right in the line of fire, so to speak. We both held our breath momentarily, until Cassandra stood, undressed to her skin, and pushed me ahead of her into the shower.

We were naked together, and that meant Mr. Johnson was at full mast. Cassandra kept looking at me like she couldn't believe I was aroused by her naked body. It would have been quite lovely if she did not show the effects of her illness – whatever that was. Cassandra had a classic figure. Her curves were womanly, and soft in all the right ways. Her breasts were small enough to remain perky, instead of drooping, and I let my eyes enjoy looking.

Her hips were built for action, and her pubic hair matched her soft, blonde color perfectly. When she turned to grab the soap, I saw a bottom that made me weak in the knees. Her back flared out to a perfect bubble butt that looked like it was dying to be suckled. I opened my mouth and would have knelt down to taste her if we hadn't been such strangers, but I convinced myself that she really did want to be seduced, else why would she be nude with me, in the shower?

Having made myself believe that she intended to be with me in all the ways a man and a woman were meant to be together, I did kneel and just touched her bottom with my lips, grazing her soft skin with a butterfly kiss. Cassandra drew a deep breath and turned towards me, as I opened my mouth to taste her skin, and as her body turned toward me, I let my tongue graze her wet skin until my lips came to rest in her nest. That led me to reaching with my tongue to taste her nether lips, which caused Cassandra to hug my face to her, and moan softly as she ground her pelvis into my face.

I let my mouth please her until I felt her start to quake, and then I gently slid my index finger inside of her, searching for her "G" spot, and finding it quickly. Cassandra growled as my lips and fingers took her to the edge of pleasure, and as she tipped over into orgasm, I felt her weakening. As her climax raced through her body, I held her in place, pushing her back against the shower wall, to help me hold her up until it passed.

Cassandra soaked my face with her juices, and came once more before pushing me away. I could tell she never expected anything like what we'd just shared, and the thought of where I'd taken her pleased her very much. As soon as she recovered, she pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately, letting her tongue invade my mouth like an advancing army. Our mouths dueled until she'd had enough, and we hugged as we rinsed off.

Once dry, we headed straight for the king-sized bed, and Cassandra chose to be on the bottom. She clearly wanted me to take the lead, and as I felt her body open to receive me, I let myself slide gently to the root, bottoming out on the first down-stroke.

Our love making became less controlled, and more frantic as Cassandra neared her big one, and she panted in time with my stroking. I tried to hold out but coming was a foregone conclusion, and just as I knew that it was impossible to delay any longer, she shrieked my name, and powered over the top.

Cassandra loved sex.

Her body seemed to come alive and develop a separate, sexual, personality, as we joined. In my adolescent state, endurance wasn't on the menu, but maintaining an erection following climax was, so even as I pumped her full of my spend, I stroked her just as deliberately, pushing her over the top again and again.

When I climaxed the second time, we were far too far gone to continue. Cassandra wept, panted, moaned, and groaned as she descended from the height to orgasmic delight, back to earth. I simply collapsed beside her, gasping for breath.

Women experience far better pleasure than men. Take it from me, I've been both.

When we were somewhat recovered, Cassandra sat up, held me in place with one hand on my stomach and asked, "Where did you learn to pleasure a woman? Do they teach this in orphanages these days? Carl, you were marvelous. It was awesome. Amazing, really. Who taught you those tricks?" I clammed up, afraid to tell anything close to the truth, and she gave me a pass, choosing to check out me out a little more thoroughly and see if I had any more tricks to share with her.

As she panted through what had to be her twelfth orgasm, Cassandra shouted my name, scratched my chest, and bit me on my right nipple. When I jerked back from her, she seemed to get control of herself, and settle down a little.

We slept.

I woke around one A.M. to use the bathroom and found Cassandra waiting when I returned. She woke up when I slipped out of bed, and while she used the bathroom, I removed the bedspread from the second king-sized bed, because ours was damp, fragrant, and wilted from our exertions.

I took a moment to start the shower and clean the residue off me, knowing Cassandra would choose to join me. When she did I washed her gently and tenderly. She purred in my arms, as I softly soaped between her legs and up inside her as far as my fingers would go without doing any serious work. Clean, fresh, and dry, we cuddled our way back into sleep and rested comfortably until nearly ten A.M.

Cassandra apparently awakens in a good mood.

She was up and already dancing around the room by the time I opened my eyes, and as soon as she saw them she pounced. "Hey, sleepyhead! Get up. You'll sleep your life away this way. Let's get this show on the road and see how fast we can blow this popsicle stand."

Cassandra couldn't contain her excitement as I dragged my butt out of bed and into the shower. I was clean from showering during the night, but the hot water helped me wake up and get moving. Cassandra came in and sat beside me, perched on the edge of the tub while I cleaned up, talking a mile a minute. "I can't believe how good I feel! Sex with you certainly got my motor running, and seems to have given me a reprieve from how weak and sick I've felt.

"Maybe your healing power comes out of your loins," she said, not really meaning it.

I reached around the shower curtain and gently squeezed her left nipple to make sure she knew I was listening, and her response was a purring sound that got us right back in the middle of the bed, and her screaming in something that sounded a lot like ecstasy. Cassandra loved sex. At least she loved it with me, so there you go.

We showered, again, ate the breakfast that room service delivered, and were walking out the hotel front door in about an hour from when we decided to explore our baser instincts more fully, which I thought was quite an accomplishment for a beautiful, rich, woman like Cassandra. Our driver and bodyguard were ready for us, and we smoothly pulled away before the passenger door was completely closed.

Cassandra's mother owned a G-II, and it was quite well appointed for its time. The bird was roomy and our crew had us in the air very soon after we boarded. When we were at cruising altitude, I turned to Cassandra and asked, "Where are we going? What kind of people are you and your family? Are you Baptists, Catholic, Jewish, or atheists? What is expected of me? How will I know how to act and what to do?" I had more questions, but thought that those five would get us started.

Cassandra looked stricken. I realized too late that the way I approached this topic made it seem like I was upset, or blaming her for keeping me in the dark. I needed to fix it before she started to kick herself. "You realize I am thrilled to be free from that evil orphanage. Anything will be a big improvement, but I am curious, and anxious about what's coming."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.