Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 3

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The Judge came through for me two days later. We spent those days like two peas in a pod, bonding, laughing, crying when watching the death toll climb was too much to take, and holding on to each other for dear life.

In that time I learned to wool gather from Roberta's habits, how girls to do what girls do. She had a lot of routines that resulted in her looking like she did each day, and I committed as many of those behaviors to memory as I could, in the time I had. She was an encyclopedia of knowledge when it came to how girls live.

When she was called back, we hugged for a long time, while we waited for the chopper that would deliver her to The Judge for her next assignment. When we saw the chopper coming over the trees, Roberta hugged me, one more time, kissed me on the mouth, smiled into my eyes, and said, "I know you like girls more than boys. We'll talk about it when I come back. I can help you learn to deal with those feelings. Don't be afraid of how you feel. I promise, Angela, it will be Ok." She was gone in a heartbeat, and I was left wondering what the universe had gotten me into this time.

As with every other day since arriving home from the hospital, I checked Angela's email for a hint that she was out there somewhere, but found nothing. Maybe that was just as well, since I was currently using her body, meaning she was likely to be somewhere she didn't wish to be any more than I wished to be a girl.

When I closed the email server, I realized that I was alone for the first time as a girl, which meant that it was time to find out what I had to work with.

Stripping off my clothes, I examined myself in the full length mirror, taking care to look closely at everything. It took a hand mirror and some contortions to see everything, but I was finally convinced that I'd done a thorough job.

I knew that Angela had a tiny body from each and every time I'd made love to it. Her little breasts were not nearly as tiny as they were a few months ago. Puberty was having its way with her – and now me - but they were nothing like I was used to enjoying. Her little bottom was smooth as silk, soft as a feather, and cool to the touch. I liked touching it so much I almost forgot about the rest of me.

Angela's pubic hair was so sparse that it made no sense to keep it, so I ran a bath, used plenty of shaving cream, and whisked it away. The finished product made my pitiful reflection look even smaller, younger, and even less mature, but it was smooth and tantalizing, which led to a serious afternoon of discovery, as I poked, pinched, prodded, plunged and squeezed myself to a never ending series of orgasms, courtesy of my right hand and overactive imagination.

Even if I was trapped in a young girl's body, the trip promised to be interesting, so why keep fighting? Exhausted from my self-examination, and discovery, I showered, rubbed aloe lotion on my abused sex, and slept like a baby.

In the morning I awoke to the telephone. It was Roberta. "How did you do on your first night alone, little one?" She asked, with a smile in her voice that came across the miles. I guess I would be known as 'Little One' for as long as I inhabited Angela's body.

"Everything is fine, Roberta. I appreciate everything you did for me and I will never forget you for it."

We talked about the plague, her job, and when we might be able to see each other again, and then she was called away, promising to call soon.

Just like that, I was alone, again.

Forsaking another afternoon in bed with myself, I dressed for the outdoors and went to work in the barns, getting things back in order. The work was therapeutic and kept my mind off of the soreness from my self-abuse. Everything needed attention and I spent the entire day raking, shoveling, stacking and arranging.

Late in the afternoon I took one of the ATV's and toured the entire ranch. I'd packed a meal in the big cooler, strapped to the back rack, and stayed out on the ridge well into the evening, enjoying the view, the cold air, and the moonlight. When I came back in, I lit the gas fire, showered off, and slept like a log, naked on the sofa, in front of the stove.

That was where Roberta found me in the morning.

She'd used the key I'd given her to let herself in and stood quietly waiting for me to wake up. When I did I jumped, scared at finding someone in the house. She saw my fear and ran to my side to make sure I knew it was Ok. We hugged and my nudity didn't seem to offend her at all. In fact she said, "I like your outfit. It looks good on you..." with a sneaky smile.

I scurried to the bedroom to throw something on, and when I got back she was in the kitchen, getting us breakfast. When we sat down to eat, she said, "Would it be Ok if my Aunt came out and stayed at the ranch for a little while? The sickness is not going away fast, and The Judge thinks it would be safer to have her issuing orders, and signing warrants, far from anyone."

I smiled and said, "I hope you're staying along with her, but yes, please have her come."

"Oh, goody," she said. "She will love you as much as I do," and then picked up her phone to make arrangements.

When she was done, she looked at me and said, "She will be flown down here in the same plane that took Noah to Baltimore. Did he tell you about it? It has regular wings, but they tilt to allow it to take off straight up, if necessary."

I stopped her and said, "Did you know that this ranch has a landing strip that is way over a mile long? I'll take you up the hill, so you can see it, but you might want to text over a photo so the pilots know how safe and easy it is to get in and out of here." Roberta looked doubtful, but willing, so we finished eating, washed the dishes, cleaned up our mess and went out to get the ATV so I could show her.

Roberta loved the valley, when she saw how well it was laid out for an aircraft, and took a bevy of photos, sent then to whomever she sent them to, and then said, "Take me home and feed me. I'm hungry, little one."

Lunch was pleasant and when we were satisfied that the entire mess was cleaned up and everything put away, Roberta kissed me on the mouth, again, and said, "I love kissing you, and I think you like it when I do, right?" She had that sneaky smile, and I felt myself grow wet just thinking about letting Roberta introduce me to her kind of sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.