Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 15

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 15 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Yellowstone and Old Faithful were the highlights of the trip west. Lou Ann quivered with joy as I carried her over the uneven places to where we could watch it erupt. Geyser Hill is said to be the best viewing place, but if the wind is not right, all you see is steam, and that only at the beginning. On our Old Faithful day, the wind was JUST right, and Lou Ann cheered, clapped, and giggled throughout the six minute eruption.

Not far from Old Faithful is Lower Falls. Lou Ann really got excited when she found out that it is twice as high as Niagara Falls. The picnic ground overlooking the falls was just what we needed for a long sit down meal, while taking in Lower Falls.

We were taking a much needed break, sitting on a comfortable bench overlooking the park when Lou Ann asked, "Are you two like boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

We smiled at each other and her. Lou Ann could be equal parts grown woman and little girl, and when she asked her question it was the little girl talking. Lane took the lead and said, "Lou Ann, Noah and I are friends, just like you and Noah are friends. We like each other, but that is not the same thing as girlfriend and boyfriend." They talked for quite a while about the definition of boyfriend and never did come to an agreement, so I let it go.

The pace of the day wore on Lou Ann and carrying her over rocky terrain was wearing on me, so when the girls checked in to Old Faithful Inn, which is one of the most beautiful, historic loges in America, I was glad to escort the girls to the dining room for supper, go find the Jacuzzi, soak for an hour, and go to bed.

As I got ready to soak, Lane called and asked if she and Lou Ann could join me, so I walked to their room, picked up Lou Ann, and carried her to the hot tub. She clung to me like she was afraid that I'd drop her, but I suspect what she really wanted was to be held in my arms, a lot more than comfort from her fears. The water did its work, and I felt like my bones had tuned to spaghetti by the time we got out, showered off, and I carried Lou Ann back to their room.

Lane asked me to help lift Lou Ann into bed after a quick sponge bath, and as expected, Lou Ann wasn't nearly as worried about being undressed in my presence. She acted unaware, but I guessed she got a little thrill out of knowing what I could see as I lifted her out of the tub and into bed.

Lane watched as Lou Ann acted unconcerned about her nakedness, and I watched her watch us. When she caught me, Lane blushed and mouthed, "We'll talk later." As is her pattern, Lou Ann went to sleep very fast after such a busy day.

Out in the living room Lane crawled up onto my lap, and said, "Lou Ann and I had a talk about you while you were in the coach today. She is not dense, and knows we're fooling around. Lou Ann has a big crush on you, and that little exhibition was intentional. She wanted you to look at her, and see her as a young woman instead of a little sick girl.

"I don't know what I think about her behavior, but I understand her insecurity. She's never had a man in her life, other than Daddy, and you absolutely captivate her.

"To be honest, you captivate me, too." Her kiss was full of passion, and when she broke it, she stood up and took her clothes off. As each garment hit the floor, I followed its path and saw the little pile grow at Lane's feet. When she kicked her panties away, I leaned in and kissed her right on the belly button, causing Lane to gasp, squirm, and push back against my mouth.

It was clear that this was the night, and I let Lane pull me to my feet and undress me. When she got to my boxers, she took a deep breath and pushed them down, exposing Mr. Johnson in all his tumescence. The bright light from the lamps illuminated Lane's core as the first drops of arousal became visible, and I tipped her onto her back and went to work with my lips and teeth.

Seven orgasms later, Lane begged for relief, and I temporarily halted my assault on her body. She was gasping for air, soaked with sweat and her body's natural lubricant, and limp like a damp sheet. The room reeked of sex, and I hadn't even gotten to the good part. We were using the hide-a-bed, and it was wrecked from our exertions. I'd hate to have to sleep there, but I had a king sized bed waiting for me out in the coach, so I wasn't worried.

Lane had another agenda.

"Lou Ann knows we were going to make love tonight. I told her I was as attracted to you as she is and intended to take you to bed when we got up here ... She is so excited for me and made me promise to tell her all the details tomorrow while you drive." She giggled at the thought of relating details about making love to a fourteen year old.

"She is in love with you, you know that, right?"

I knew it, but had no idea how to deal with her infatuation. Lane solved it for me. "Lou Ann is far too sick for sex. You don't have to worry about her seducing you. What she needs is held, cuddled, and maybe kissed, to give her some confidence in her womanhood and let her know she is not an unattractive freak.

"How you do that without going too far, or hurting her feelings, I don't know. I'd guess that you would kill yourself before you'd hurt that little girl, so I trust you to figure out where and how to set appropriate limits."

Now that we dealt with her position on Lou Ann's crush, it was time for Lane to think about Lane, and she silenced me with a scorching kiss and straddled me to control our movements while she got me where she wanted me most.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.