Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 21

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 21 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The Suburban took us north at way beyond the speed limit, and I could just spot two more keeping pace, protecting us. We turned toward the Gulf, and pretty soon our driver pulled inside the garage of a three story, beachfront estate that looked like Frank Lloyd Wright could have designed it. A glance was all I got because as quickly as we pulled in, the door went down behind us.

Catherine looked at us and said, "We found this home for sale, and bought it using funds that were ... let's say... 'liberated' from some very bad people. It is empty, clean, and we'll have it stocked in a couple of hours. You will be safe here while we consider the next moves.

"If you will both give me your cell phones, we need to exchange them for some special satellite phones we use that do not report your location. We need to observe every possible form of secrecy until we know what is happening with our adversaries." She placed our phones in a special bag and handed it to an agent who left immediately.

"He'll be right back once your data is copied over into the new phones, and the system is programmed to call your new phone when someone dials you."

She led us inside and I immediately realized I would be living on the first floor. There was no elevator, and the stairs were high and very steep. That didn't worry me because a second master bedroom suite was just off the great room, facing the beach, so I lucked out as far as accommodations were concerned.

It wasn't long before additional agents arrived carrying in bags of groceries, cold drinks, and the basic necessities. Colleen and I looked at each other and waited to be told the plan. "I don't really think I'm needed here," she said to me. "If you are in danger, or if they think you're in danger, I don't need to become another target or a distraction for your security. That's happened to us before, and I'd like to avoid it now. I'm going to suggest that these nice people sneak me out of here, and help me get to the airport where I can have one of our jets pick me up."

She kissed me softly and went to deal with Catherine.

That depressed me. I was so looking forward to a night with my beloved, but I had to admit to myself that her reasoning made sense. I didn't contest her decision, even though it hurt like crazy.

Catherine and Colleen came to a happy decision. Half the agents took her to meet a helicopter that would fly her to Sarasota Airport, where a charter would take her to Branson. She'd be home for supper.

And me???

No one had any idea.

The afternoon dragged as I watched the waves breaking on the beach in back of the house. There was no one to call, no one to meet for lunch or supper. There was no one to hold hands with or sleep beside.

I was completely alone.

Beth Ann left.

Colleen wouldn't stay because she feared becoming a target again. Rebecca was struggling with her own demons, and Regina seemed like she moved on.

I couldn't blame them. The Universe was using me as its handyman, but each time my soul was hijacked into another body, it cost me something. This time it cost me most of my family and all of my peace of mind.

I was deep into my pity party when Catherine appeared beside me. "My bosses tell me that the arson murders were committed by a scorned lover, who killed everyone that he believed contributed to the collapse of his relationship. He's been arrested and gave specific details that would not have been available to anyone that wasn't involved. The bodies have been identified, and the story is that his girlfriend was a realtor. She knew the house was vacant and partially furnished, so she was sneaking out to have sex with another realtor and another couple. When the boyfriend found out he snuck in and killed them all, then burned the house to cover the murders.

"You're in the clear. We can move ahead with another property, as fast as one can be identified and purchased."

She spoke fast, straightforward, and just a little bluntly. When she was finished, she noticed my lack of liveliness and said, "Don't let this get you down, Kevin. We'll do our part and cover you top to bottom. I know things can seem scary, but we really are on top of things. Just trust me a little and we'll be done in no time at all."

Her smile was very convincing, and I smiled back to avoid acting petulant. "I am hungry, and I bet you are too. Let's get these very bored men to take us somewhere wonderful for dinner and think happy thoughts all evening. What do you say?"

She got me right where I lived. I was starving.

"Sooo. Kevin. What do you like to eat?"

"I am fond of telling people that it is un-American not to love Italian food. This is the Gold Coast of Florida, and there have to be hundreds of great Italian restaurants. How about we find an authentic Italian dive and get a pizza and all the other stuff?"

There were only about fifteen pizza parlors within ten miles, so we picked one and headed out.

Catherine apparently appointed herself my protector, keeper, and mother hen, because she was next to me every second of the drive, the meal, and afterwards, the walk on the pier. Someone obviously ordered her to pretend to be terribly interested in my every thought, word, and deed, because she acted like a high school girl on her first date with her current crush. Rather than be churlish, or impolite, I chose to make Catherine the center of my attention.

"Tell me about you. Where did you grow up, go to school, and go to college? Are you married, any kids? Do you have any hobbies or special talents? What kinds of things do you like to do???" I asked one question after another, to keep her talking about herself, and I found out lots of things.

Catherine disappeared inside her head for a few moments, thinking about my barrage of questions, and then said, "I was born in Dallas. My father was a software developer for IBM. Mother was a stay-at-home mom, which made me a freak in the eyes of my classmates. They were all rushing home with boys to smoke, try drugs, and have sex, while I hurried home to fresh baked snacks and trips to the zoo.

"My parents were insistent about school work, and I graduated high school near the top of my class, got accepted into pre-law at Michigan, and sailed into law school at U.T. Arlington. That got me back home to help my mother care for daddy after he was diagnosed with liver cancer. After he died, mother moved home to North Carolina, and I was recruited by the Justice Department to run around catching bad guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.