Second Chance
Chapter 4

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Good Morning Everyone. I'm Charlotte Cross, bringing you the morning news.

"We start off today with a story about the election. People all over America are streaming to the polls to vote. In one of the most unusual elections in recent decades, Michael Cutler is expected to lose handily to Senator Charles Thornton, of Georgia. We will have updates from both camps later in the broadcast.

"Sometime overnight, Kenneth Tolliver, Chief of Staff to former Vice President Michael Cutler, allegedly struck a campaign volunteer, in a fit of rage. The injured woman was treated and released from an area hospital. The campaign has thrown a blanket over the incident, but sources tell us that the State Prosecutor is looking into charging Tolliver with felony assault. The victim, who has not yet been identified, was said to have been treated for a concussion, face and head lacerations, and other non-specified injuries. This latest incident highlights a disturbing tendency among Cutler supporters to act in highly objectionable and dangerous ways.

"Many will remember that Gerald R. Newsome and Orlando Santiago, both Cutler campaign volunteers, were charged with attempted murder with a vehicle. Newsome allegedly drove his car onto a sidewalk, attempting to run over Shirley Thornton, Senator Thornton's only child, and her daughter, six year old, Casey Thornton, his only grandchild.

"Trouble seems to be dogging the Cutler camp, as the latest escapade will surely raise the ire of women's groups who already had a very tepid relationship with Cutler due to many and varied conflicts over his thirty-five years in Congress, the Senate and a stormy four year term as Vice President.

"Carole Mallory, Women's Rights Activist and formerly a staunch supporter of former VP Cutler, spoke in an interview today on NBC's The Today Show. She stated that Cutler has – and I quote – 'shamed himself, and the party by the escalating tendency of his closest people to abuse, attack, and attempt to murder women for political gain.' Ms. Mallory also suggested that the best way for the former Vice President to deal with his internal problem related to abuse of women, is to announce he is pulling out of the race for President, and retire from public life altogether.

"Those are harsh words, coming at the very end of a long, hard, and contentious campaign that has set a new low for behavior by one candidate, and seen a remarkably honorable and decent standard of behavior by the other. Senator Thornton has been blessed by the support of Kansas Governor, John Gray, who threw himself in front of the speeding car that attempted to run down Shirley and Casey Thornton.

"The Governor was badly injured, and yet, forced himself back to the campaign trail because, as he said, "I have a promise to keep, and America has a chance to change the disgrace that has become federal politics. As long as I am able, and the Senator wishes me to, I will be out supporting him, in any way I can." The outgoing Governor has done far more than that. His tireless work ethic and dramatic campaign style have raised expectations to a fever pitch, going into today's election.

"Stay with us as we cover Election Day from start to finish, on your source for news. I'm Charlotte Cross."

Charles Thornton switched off the flat screen TV mounted in the rear of the campaign bus and turned to me. "It's zero hour, John. Where are we? What will I be doing tomorrow at this time?"

Even with all the good news, Charles knew it was NEVER over until the other side concedes. What he was asking was, would he be staring, with vacant eyes, at the TV wondering how it all went wrong, or celebrating the winning of the White House.

"Senator, you will be dancing before midnight. Cutler will be so embarrassed when he loses New Jersey without a close vote that he will be calling to concede sometime around ten PM. As for me, I will be on my way home to Kansas to clean up my office, say goodbye to a lot of good people, and ride off into the sunset until something else happens to pique my interest.

"I hope you invite me to visit you at the White House, just once, so I can tell my grandchildren about meeting the President in the Oval Office, though..."

Charles laughed and said, "I was really thinking about you for Secretary of DHS."

That stopped me in my tracks.

"Senator, I need to go home and rest. I've not been one hundred percent, or even near it, since the attack on your daughter, and the pace of the last few weeks is killing me. Anyway, you need someone with far better qualifications. Though I am incredibly pleased and honored, it might not be the time to take on something as massive as overhauling that pig of a federal agency.

"Would it be bad manners if I pleaded for a chance to rest, Senator?"

"John, you saved my daughter and granddaughter's lives. You can ask me for anything. I saw you run down, and still functioning enough to wrap my Casey in your arms to keep her safe. I will always be your biggest supporter and your best friend. Come to me when you're healed and rested, and we'll move worlds together."

He meant it. I could tell.

"So," the Senator said. "What's on the agenda this morning?"

It was the last day of the campaign. Win or lose, it ended here, and Charles wanted to squeeze it for everything he could. One way or the other, this was Charles Thornton's big moment, and I was blessed to be beside him.

"You voted early, yes?" Charles asked gently, wanting to be sure that every potential vote was cast. He was still concerned that Cutler had a chance.

That I could answer. "Senator, you've won. Give yourself credit for creaming that jerk and making his retirement a sudden, involuntary one. Cutler will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life, wondering how it all turned on him so fast.

"You, on the other hand, will be picking a cabinet, planning an inaugural, and choosing judges, ambassadors, and appointing people to thousands of other positions with your people. I almost envy you, but then I remember that this is your time, so it won't seem as hard to you, as it does to me."

The Senator took a call from the campaign headquarters, and I let myself relax, staring out the window and enjoying the scenery. Charles Thornton voted at seven A.M. sharp, and then the bus departed for stops all over the Atlanta area, where crowds gathered as soon as word got out that the Senator would be blitzing through. The people of Georgia couldn't wait to greet their favorite son and wish him well as his path takes him to the pinnacle of his profession – The Presidency.

Samantha took the seat beside me, interrupting my reverie, and said, "You are far too serious this morning. It's time to lighten up and enjoy the ride." She was perky, pretty, sexy, and smart. I discovered, by accident, that she was single, monogamous, heterosexual, and had no reputation as an easy lay. Her quick wit and exhausting schedule precluded serious relationships, so Samantha set that aside to do her job.

"I'll have you know, I was enjoying the scenery, young lady," I laughed, and it made her laugh. I recognized what was going on. We were entering that place beyond exhausted, where you get slaphappy and laugh hysterically for no good reason. I needed to cut myself off from what was coming, before I embarrassed myself. Nobody wanted to watch me melt down. Trust me on that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.