Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 51

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 51 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Life actually got back to some sense of normal after our escapade in France. Hussein's sect went after the other group with all guns blazing, and the dead became so numerous that the nightly news only gave a body count instead of details. We sat back and let it erupt, escalate, and eventually die down as both sides suffered losses far beyond their ability to resupply. The Judge made an unexpected visit to Branson and gave us the official version of events.

"It seems a person or persons unknown assassinated a highly placed financier of middle-eastern terror, setting off an unprecedented struggle for supremacy. The overall struggle depopulated both groups to near extinction, before they both suffered a marked loss of willingness to continue. The financial damage went far beyond loss of life, as agents of the US government seized many billions of dollars in funds ticketed for terror operations, and moved them beyond the financier's reach.

"We believe the death of Mr. Hussein set off a chain of events that - when tabulated - will prove to keep both organizations out of the terror business for twenty years, if not longer. The President has asked me to convey his sincerest appreciation and to apologize that it is politically impossible for him to recognize your success in protecting America from these terror networks.

To do that would bring down the wrath of people sitting on the sidelines, watching this internal war, without a designated enemy to blame.

"We want to informally recognize your work by purchasing your interest in Nauru and converting it into an American protectorate. The President has sufficient support in congress and the senate to go ahead, and he has asked me to act as go-between in acquiring Nauru from you."

The Judge went silent to allow that little bit of news to sink in.

When I didn't immediately reply, the Judge smiled and said, "I know. You have no earthly idea what Nauru is worth on the world market, so let me give you the best offer, right out of the shoot. The President has authorized me to purchase Nauru from you for forty-eight billion, nine–hundred and forty million dollars.

"Carl, you have no debt on Nauru, so other than out of pocket expenditures, you will walk with over forty-eight billion dollars in cash. We will nationalize the bank and use it to finance agriculture and cattle expansion on Nauru and will maintain a steady three percent interest rate on any private business ventures the natives wish to embark upon.

"Part of the rush in all this is that the State Department is concerned that you have built a great big target for neighboring islands to try and take by force. As a US Protectorate, Nauru will not be in danger of any expansionist policies by an island nation, whether they are acting on behalf of China, or not.

"We think that the pirate attack was a kind of test to see if you would even raise a defense, or stand down and let the island be taken away. Now that your enemies can see your determined stance on homeland protection, they will move to raise the stakes against you.

"Let us buy you out and take our money as a reward for the amazing, amazing job you did restoring Nauru to independence."

We talked over the details of the handoff, and when Jim arrived, he and Colleen handled the paperwork.

Christmas in Branson was special. Beth Ann and Brian came up for the week. Randy sent his regrets. Rebecca came home and tried mightily to fit in and enjoy the holiday. Her mother flew off to Acapulco with some 'friends, ' leaving her to fend for herself while frightened, depressed, and angry.

Brian flew he and Beth Ann to town, which might be part of Randy's reluctance to join them, but I suspected when the plane landed that there was trouble in paradise. That hunch was confirmed when Beth Ann asked me to go for a walk around the property and 'take a talk.'

"Randy and I are not working out. When we got together, Carl, he was all over me – not very good at it, but really into it. Lately, he's been very detached, and two days ago I picked up the phone and was informed by his girlfriend that she wished I would hurry up and leave, so she could have him.

"When I confronted him that night, Randy didn't even try to deny it. He says she was his high school sweetheart, and he never got her out of his system. I wanted to work it out, even though you know how I feel about getting back together with you, Rebecca, and Colleen, but he moved out that evening and served me with divorce papers a few days later.

"He's giving me half of everything, and if I agree to move out, he'll pay me the full appraised value of the house, along with half of our assets.

"Brian is thrilled. He never liked Randy, and Randy never made an effort to get to know him, so my question is ... can I come home?"

My heart went out to Beth Ann. Her face was so sad and serious, that I might have caved in, but insisted we talk it over with the girls first. Beth Ann was ecstatic to move back in, and didn't expect any difficulty getting Colleen to agree.

It went pretty much just like that. As soon as Colleen and Regina informed me that they were inviting Beth Ann back into our bedroom, they also informed me that they were going upstairs for a 'girls night, ' and I wasn't invited. I suspect they were torturing Beth Ann by making her wait for sex with me, but they claimed to have missed her and wanted privacy to get reacquainted.

Our sort-of honeymoon lasted until we flew off to Nauru after Christmas for an important celebration.

On December thirty-first, at precisely midnight, Washington, DC time, Nauru became part of the United States of America as the newest US Protectorate. That was sure to antagonize China and Russia, but after all, that was the whole point of the purchase.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.