Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 37

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 37 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The ATLANTIC MOON was lit up like New Year's Eve. The dock was alive with activity, and I could see we were drawing a group of gawkers, so I mentioned it to Edward when he met me coming out of the car.

"We know that things are a little ... unusual ... right now, but we are concerned about reprisals, especially now that you made off with the head man's next virgin," Edward spoke quietly to avoid letting any others hear his words.

"What do you mean, 'the head man, ' and 'virgin.'?" I was confused, because Desi said her uncle worked for those pigs, not that he was their boss.

"Desdemona was to be tonight's 'gift' to elusive Russian mob boss, and former KGB thug, Gennady Gudkov, and then she was to be given as a gift to Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. He is as big a player in the Russian Mafia as we are ever likely to get close to." Edward had some fascinating information on the backgrounds of the two mobsters, and he shared it as we boarded the ATLANTIC MOON. "The Russians play differently than the Americans, as far as organized crime goes. They both have the full support of key people within their respective governments, and expect – no – they demand total obedience, or a car bomb, arranged accident, unfortunate suicide, or another sudden, ugly, and permanent response is quickly forthcoming.

"I understand you are the big hero, tonight, so be prepared for a lot of back slapping, hand shaking, hero worship."

Mr. No-Name and the Judge waiting for me.

They didn't look particularly happy.

They looked orgasmic.

"Carl, you make things happen that we only dream about!" Judge Harvey was all smiles, and all over me. His handshake was both warm, and demanding. He used it to propel me into the secure room, where he and Mr. No-Name unloaded all the havoc I had caused, between crashing a secure party, stealing the night's entertainment away, and causing such a stir, that they let their guard down and well over half of one facet of their mob was either dead, or in a short term form of custody, that would end up with them dead.

"When you stole Miss Khodorkovsky, whose uncle, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, is both the richest man in Russia, and one of the most crooked mobsters. His stay in prison was short and well covered by the media. What wasn't covered was that the vast majority of Russians had no negative feelings about him, or how he earned his wealth.

"Their entire government, from top to bottom, is far more corrupt than the US, if you can imagine such a thing. Khodorovsky murdered his way to the top, and having an in-law steal away his favorite niece, and arrange for her to be brutally raped and then murdered, all on film to show Khodorovsky that they can hit him anytime they wish, wouldn't have gone down well. It would have resulted in a quiet purge, instead of the bloodbath that will overwhelm them, now that Desdemona is not only alive, but also uninjured.

"We have to capitalize on your unimaginable coup by letting you and Desdemona become an item. That will tempt Hussein and his shadow network to fall even deeper in love with the idea of working with you to strengthen their hand and weaken the US.

"Carl, tonight you took us to a place that was thought to be impossible. Just usurping the massive wealth of those men we captured, and moving their fortunes out of their hands and into our own, will cause massive disruptions in their businesses. Without access to the sixty, or so, billion dollars they control, their ability to maintain their grip on Russia's economy will evaporate, and the vacuum will cause a monumental mob war, such as the world has never seen.

"You did it, son. Your quick thinking, exceptional assessment of the circumstances, and instant reaction made it all happen. As it unfolds, you can rest knowing what heartache you've caused to bypass untold thousands, if not millions of people."

He went on just like that for another half hour, and when he ran out of superlatives, he switched to bribery. "Your end of this more than doubles your net worth, and will catapult you among the one-hundred wealthiest people in the world. With our guidance and your brains, we think we can hurt the Muslim extremists, and Russian mob so deeply, that it takes them decades to recover, if not longer.

"Just having such personal wealth will open new and vitally needed doors, to people we could never reach, and gives us a chance to upend the massive assets being marshaled against us."

The Judge was euphoric as he updated his superiors in DC. The level of energy on the boat was as high as I had seen, in any life. After waiting for the first blush of joy to recede, I asked the Judge, "When do I get a shot at Desdemona's dirty uncle?"

The glare I received in return would freeze boiling water. The Judge looked at Mr. No-Name for assurance and then said, "We need some time to fully complete the interrogations, check the veracity of information, and initiate a second, more thorough round of questioning, before that will be possible.

"Honestly, Carl, we had no idea how intelligence rich your mission would prove out. The totality of the take on this mission might equal all the intelligence we have to date, on the Russian mob, and we haven't even added in what we got from your other forays. When Hussein makes his move, that will add to our overall data bank, and give us an enormous advantage as we retaliate for their attacks on our economic health.

"Be patient, and let us finish emptying our 'guests' of all they have to offer, then I give you my word, you can take your revenge. In the meantime, we – my college and I – were hoping you would befriend Miss Khodorovsky and discover what, if anything, she has to add to our general knowledge of her family's activities."

He had spoken, and never considered that what he said wouldn't come to pass, exactly as he said it would. The Russian mob didn't seem like types to sit and wait around to get arrested, picked off, plowed under, or superseded. Before the Judge could get away, I suggested we move everyone off the yacht, before it becomes our funeral pyre.

That stopped him cold, and he considered my caution before giving No-Name a look and responding. "You are, of course, right, Carl. We need to evacuate you and Miss Khodorovsky right away." He barked an order, and the helicopter was warmed up. We were airborne inside of thirty minutes, and on a chartered G Five, headed for Branson very soon after.

It was only after we had transferred from the chopper to the "G" that I got a chance to speak with Desi. She looked stricken, as if her very best friends had played an evil trick on her and left her all alone in a dark, scary place. To soften the blows she was taking, I gently put my arm around her, drew her into my chest, and softly whispered, "It's all going to be Ok. I promise. Your uncle will never get a chance to hurt you again. It doesn't matter what he had in mind, what I've got in mind for him is worse, and he'll know it intimately, very soon, so don't cry, don't be afraid, and don't let your perfect beauty be marred by worry lines.

"The people I called are very, VERY good at protecting me, and now you. The special tools they use are remarkable, and they follow no rules, no laws, and have no mercy, what-so-ever. If your uncle's people were to come after us, they will suffer for a long time, and then they will disappear forever..."

She huddled against me, soaking in my words of comfort, but not convinced.

"My father is a very rich and powerful man. My uncle wanted him dead and thought he could hurt me to draw my father into the light, so he could be killed. Mr. Fleming, you will never get near enough to my uncle to even think of hurting him, because my father will cut off his ears, then his gouge out his eyes, before feeding my uncle his testicles.

"It will not be pretty, and you have no idea how he will hurt the people that supported my uncle and his plot. I fear the country will devolve into a mob war so bad, that it will make the Russian Revolution look like a card game.

"I have to contact my father before he assumes my uncle killed me and turns loose his wild dogs. I've seen them eat a man alive in mere seconds. Can you help me contact my father?"

Her eyes were full of fear, shame, determination, and wonder.

She feared her uncle, but feared her father's reaction far worse.

The shame coursing through her, due to her uncle's plans, was a living thing.

As are many women who survive evil, she was determined to survive, never give in, and never be a victim again.

That left wonder. She was in awe of me for rescuing her.

"When I tell my father how you saved me, he will drown you in riches such as you've never imagined. In my family, the youngest daughter has always been kept away from the family business, protected from the awful things our family does for business, and kept pure to become what you would call a mistress to the eldest male.

"Yes Carl Fleming. My father has kept me a virgin. He used his wealth and position as a wall to keep me unblemished so that he could have me as a lover one day, and know I had never been touched, used, ruined, or cheapened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.