Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 8

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Watching Colleen sleeping, I realized how much I had changed the past, or present, or future ... one of them - if not all three.

My first time through I bedded Beth Ann long before I really thought much about Colleen, or Rebecca, other than a stray fantasy involving Beth Ann and a threesome. But then I was Brian, and Beth Ann was my mother. In this iteration I am Carl, which IS me, and I am in bed with Colleen, who I had no idea felt such attraction towards me.

It was all out of order, and I wondered if I screwed up my shot at renewing things with Beth Ann. Colleen would certainly tell Rebecca everything, but just as certainly, not Beth Ann. As I enjoyed the quite of afterglow, I ruminated on how changing things – changed things.

Beth Ann would not go to work at the bank on the coming Monday, but Brian might go to work at the marina. I didn't hear Mr. Bell discuss that with them, but that only meant that the discussion didn't happen in my presence.

I had plenty of cash coming, and the first part, from Hillman, would be coming sooner, rather than later. I had plenty of money to support Beth Ann and Brian, but no real reason to justify doing so. I needed a narrative to handle getting her to let me take care of their financial pressures, since I destroyed her job to save her life.

I hadn't heard specifics, but Grayson was certainly in jail, and the bank was closed. Beth Ann had no job. That was the immediate problem.

Then I thought about my first trip through here, and how I used the trust to make people's money problems go away. Why not create a trust for Beth Ann that replaced her income by several orders of magnitude, and let her live without the pressure? It made sense to me, but wouldn't make sense to her, unless I put together the perfect back story.

Colleen mumbled, shifted around, and sighed very heavily, bringing me back to the present. Her naked body still glistened with perspiration. I traced the line of her back, to her hip and across her bottom, enjoying the silky feel of her unblemished skin. Colleen nearly purred in her sleep, and began the arduous task of waking.

Watching her sleep, then shift around, as her body woke up, was a joy. She reminded me of Beth Ann the morning after we played with each other in the shower and made love on the bed. Both ladies had drifted off to sleep, each time giving me cover to be the voyeur I always knew I was. Now I indulged my decided voyeuristic bent as Colleen's naked body lay before me.

All good things eventually end, and Colleen suddenly opened her eyes, saw me watching her sleep, and squealed. She pulled the sheet around her and hurried off to the bathroom, shutting the door firmly behind her.

Hmmmmm ... I wondered if she was embarrassed knowing I was watching her sleep, hated herself for being such a slut, or simply startled herself, waking to find a naked man beside her in a strange bed.

It was definitely one of those...

... or something entirely different.

I was certain of that.

Colleen emerged from the bathroom and crawled back into bed beside me. Her smile was genuine, if a little shy, and I smiled right back, saying, "You look beautiful when you sleep." My eyes proved it to be true, and Colleen preened a little and let the sheet slip, to let me look again at her pretty breasts, stomach, and sexy middle.

When she knew I was hooked, she dropped the sheet completely, stretched like a satisfied cat, and shared everything with me as she did. Mr. Johnson stood tall trying to see more, and Colleen reached out and took him in her hand, softly stroking my hardness. She concentrated on my pleasure, and just before I came, she took me in her mouth and swallowed every drop.

It was sublime...

After I returned the favor, bringing Colleen to three screaming orgasms, we made love like sprinters, not marathoners. We came together in one big clash of skin, sweat, and a mixture of orgasmic juices. I was reveling in the afterglow, when I realized Colleen was again sound asleep and snoring softly - sometimes not so softly.

Instead of thinking about how I was changing the future, I cuddled my present and slept the sleep of the satisfied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.