Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 68

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 68 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Out of uniform, Maggie was less sure of herself than she was in the dining room. Rebecca greeted her and ushered in. Colleen, Millie, and I were seated when she came in, and I stood to welcome her. "Hey, Maggie. I'm glad you trusted us enough to stop up. Please find a comfortable place and sit. There are sandwiches, soft drinks, and snacks, so don't be shy. Let's all eat."

Maggie smiled tentatively and seated herself between Rebecca and me. Rebecca was clearly in control, and it was her show, so I joined in the small talk but let her set the agenda. After a few minutes, Maggie finally relaxed, and we enjoyed our light lunch while Rebecca entertained us with funny hospital stories.

Maggie seemed fascinated by the fact that Rebecca was a doctor, and I asked her if she was interested in medicine as a career. "Oh, I'd love to go to medical school, but that's a dream that will never happen. My grades were very good, but without a full scholarship, there is no way my family could ever scrape together that kind of money, and I didn't have the kind of GPA that gets you a full ride.

"There is a college here in Branson, where I can go to for a four-year degree. Instead of paying tuition, I will work in their hotel and restaurant. I came down and got the job here, so I could start school when the January semester begins. I'll keep my job here and work there to pay for school. I'm excited! It's a great opportunity, and I'll be the first in my family to get a degree."

Rebecca looked at me, waiting. Colleen and Rebecca exchanged looks, and even Millie got into the act. "Maggie, how serious are you about pre-med and medical school?" I asked, knowing by her demeanor that she couldn't imagine a scenario where that was even possible, so she never gave it a serious thought.

"My science teachers talked to me about medicine before I started high school. They thought I was capable of being successful. But our financial situation would never allow for something like that, so I didn't pursue it." She had the kindest eyes, and I realized, if we gave her the chance Maggie could be a wonderful pediatrician. I knew that would please Rebecca.

"Brian, can we talk privately for a minute?" Rebecca gave me the look, so I went with her to the bedroom. As she closed the door she launched herself into my arms, kissing me with such intensity, I thought she wanted a quickie.

"If you let Colleen and Jim send that girl to medical school, I will take her on and mentor her all the way through, and you will get very lucky later today." She knew right where to hit me, and it worked.

"Darlin, ' I fully intend to send her to medical school, and getting lucky with you all night would be a real bonus! Let's go have Colleen make arrangements. Do you know how to get it all rolling?"

"You, mister," Rebecca poked me in the chest, "have the contacts with people high in government. Ask the Judge or Attorney General to make a phone call, and it will happen overnight. I'm sure Jim knows exactly what this situation needs and where to apply pressure to make it happen fast." I could see how excited she was, even without the added stimulation from thinking about seducing Maggie. Rebecca had found a new cause. That would help her in the near future, as she fully embraces retirement.

Rebecca cracked the door and called out, "Colleen we need you." She was up and in the bedroom in a flash, thinking something was wrong.

"Colleen, Brian will pay for Maggie to go to pre-med and medical school, but you and Jim need to figure out who to call to have influence applied to get her into pre-med as soon as the semester begins in late January. If money contributed directly to the school will make it happen, take that route. She can go to pre-med here in Springfield, and I'll be here to mentor her."

Colleen kissed her girlfriend, Frenched me, and we all trooped back to give Maggie the news.

Colleen took the lead. "Maggie, Brian has a trust that sometimes helps people in need. We've talked it over, and he's decided to sponsor you through pre-med and medical school. What you also don't know is that this morning, his trust paid off your parent's farm mortgage, equipment loans, and some kind of tax lien that was attached to the farm. Just a little while ago, I was on the phone with your father's banker and got confirmation that it was all taken care of.

"What you need to do is promise us you will study hard, get good grades, and let Rebecca be your mentor. She knows what you're going to be going through and can help you over the hard places, but only if you're all in and give it your best."

I interrupted. "Maggie, we don't think you should work your way through medical school, so the trust will deposit sufficient funds in your bank account, every month to take care of all your personal needs, including plane tickets, so you can go home for Holidays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.