Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 30

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 30 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Waiting a few minutes to give Colleen time to get ready for bed, I realized for the first time in three weeks I wasn't grieving for Beth Ann. It still hurt but I could function without the awful sadness that had been haunting me.

Colleen's bedroom was bathed in soft light, which was filtered through a red scarf she'd thrown across the lampshade. It was a perfectly feminine space. You might say, girly but in no way childish. Her furniture all matched and was of an eggshell tone, offsetting the light blue walls and white ceiling. She took care of her personal space. It not only reflected her personality, but it looked like she went to great pains to make it as inviting as it was comfortable.

Waiting for me, draped across the kind sized bed, Colleen was dressed, or I suppose you could say undressed in a satin teddy. It fell to well above her knees. Her hair was loose and floated around her face, setting off her radiant smile. Soft, instrumental music played in the background, gentle and sweet.

When I caught just a hint of Colleen's personal scent, it sent waves of arousal through me. Instinct is one thing. People will collide and reproduce no matter what, but there is nothing in the world like setting a perfect mood to bring people together to love one another, and Colleen had set things the perfect mood.

Wanting to be properly grateful for all the effort she'd gone to, I knelt on the floor beside her, which brought my face level with her lower body. I lightly brushed my fingers from just above her ankle, to just below her pussy. Dragging the tips of my fingers like that caused Colleen to shiver, as if it was suddenly cold in her bedroom. I could see a flush creeping up her neck from beneath the neckline of her nightgown, betraying the passion she was holding in.

It was perfect.

When I curled my hand under the hem of her teddy, softly and gently slipped it up above her waist, I got my first thrilling look at her auburn pubic hair. As is everything Colleen, her pussy was carefully cared for and perfectly presentable. As if reading my mind, Colleen leaned away from me, allowing me to creep closer to the center of her passion; close enough for her to feel my warm breath breaking over her nearly naked body.

Not willing to rush, I inclined my head and softly brushed my lips on her pussy mound. Colleen drew a sharp breath and her whole body shivered. We both knew exactly where I was heading as I used my forehead to gently part her legs, giving me access to her moist treasure. My mouth and her legs opened together as I drank from her.

She tasted sweet and just a bit tangy: clean and fresh, with just a hint of darker flavors. It was good. So good that I needed more and used my tongue to search out additional tastes. Colleen groaned as her body provided the juice I sought. Her head fell back meeting the bed with a rush. The very act of surrendering seemed to take away all her strength.

She gave herself completely as I took possession and control of our pace and urgency. We had all night; she just didn't know that - yet.

As I touched, tasted, and titillated her, she groaned and moaned and quivered. When at last I reached her clitoris, she reached her peak.

Her first orgasm changed everything.

Suddenly full of energy, impatient, and demanding, Colleen took back control. She twisted and turned through her climax, then pulled me onto her bed and roughly shoved me under her. The gentleness was gone – tenderness forgotten. Colleen was transformed before my eyes, into the Amazon Warrior, staking out her ground, marking her territory, and taking what she knew was rightfully hers.

Her eyes flashed as she pulled off my sleeping shorts and threw them across the room. Her mouth flew open when she saw my standing soldier, waiting for her in full bloom. I knew she already wet. I'd made certain she was ready. As Colleen took me fully in to her body, we melted together in a sexual transformation that launched us towards ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.