Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 25

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 25 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Our cruise was just amazing. We had a wonderful trip. On the way home we stopped at different places to eat. One fish camp was so small there was no way to use their dock, so I beached the boat and tied up to a big tree, while we ate.

Beth Ann loved to strike up conversations with people wherever we were. One of the folks we met tuned out to be the significant other of our landlady. He was big and loud. His idea of a conversation included saying something snarky and laughing like an idiot. I couldn't believe what a dweeb he was. Eventually our landlady came out of the bathroom and reclaimed him, but not before giving Beth Ann the evil eye for speaking to her boyfriend.

We were very happy to get out of there and continue our cruise. Neither of them were people I wanted us having anything to do with. From the angry look she shot at Beth Ann, we wouldn't have to worry about getting a Christmas card from her anyway.

For two more lazy days we lollygagged our way home. The weather was gorgeous and the lake water was so tempting but Rebecca had strongly cautioned me from risking it and possibly introducing lake bacteria into my healing head wounds. Instead we turned the temperature way down in the hot tub and spent hours floating in the tepid water, enjoying the scenery.

Something about that boat brought out the animal in Beth Ann. She was insatiable. We ratcheted up our lovemaking to previously undiscovered territory. Beth Ann loved having me lave her rectum, while pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. The combination drove her absolutely wild. When she recovered, I tended to get the most gracious and graceful blow jobs imaginable, right before Beth Ann would impale herself on my rigid member. When bed time came, we tended to be ready to crash.

After tying up our boat and getting it all battened down, we headed for home, tired and pleased. We chatted for well over an hour about our trip and made plans for other excursions. As far as the boating lifestyle was concerned, we were hooked.

Life intruded the next day and we had to see Rebecca for my checkup, get some things from the grocery store and Beth Ann wanted to ask Colleen and Rebecca out to the cabin for an afternoon cookout over the weekend. Both were happy to take us up on an invitation and I wondered if Beth Ann had an ulterior motive.

Thinking about a threesome (four if you count me) with those girls had haunted me since Beth Ann broached the subject and I kept getting these pictures in my head of the three of them pleasuring one another.

My favorite fantasy was still the first one. Beth Ann spread out, completely exposed, with Colleen sucking her nipples. The sensation was causing Beth Ann to have one tiny climax after another, until Rebecca climbed between Beth Ann's spread legs and wrapped her lips around her clit, sucking like a Hoover.

Each time I indulged that fantasy, Beth Ann was the recipient of intense lovemaking. She liked to pump me up, talking about how Rebecca and Colleen want to do me, what they want to do to me and how long they will do those things to me. Just thinking about those three sexually servicing each other had become the ultimate aphrodisiac, causing instant erections and spectacular orgasms for us both.

Having to do the mundane, day to day things had become part of our life. We tried to share everything. From housework to illicit fantasies, we did them together. With our errands finished, Beth Ann was driving and I was holding the bag of eggs and bread to keep them from getting squashed while we drive home. I was daydreaming about Rebecca sucking Colleens breasts when all hell broke loose.

It was Deja-vu.

I just barely caught a glimpse of the fuel truck, before it T-Boned us in the intersection. I flashed on many things in that instant. The light was green in our direction. I saw Beth Ann's sunglasses fly past me and disintegrate when they collided with the windshield. The Trail Blazer buckled from the impact directly on the driver's door and flying glass cascaded all over me. There was no time to react - no chance to maneuver. The entire vehicle was lifted up, twisted in mid-air and flung against a tree on my side, with the truck continuing past us to come to rest in the ditch.

We were hurt.

It was bad.

I couldn't move, the dashboard had shifted back and pinned me in my seat. If the engine caught fire, we would both die. There was no way to squirm free. I tried to turn my head and check on Beth Ann but the pain was far too bad and the amount of blood coursing down the side of my face, made everything fuzzy.

There were noises but I couldn't hear them, lights but I couldn't see them and voices but I couldn't understand them. No matter how hard I tried to reach Beth Ann, nothing was working.

Then everything went away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.