Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 21

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 21 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"All rise. Court is now in session, the Honorable T. Clyde Thorson presiding."

When we arrived at the courthouse I could feel the curious eyes of the court personnel looking me over. My bald head, crisscrossed with vivid scars did not fail to capture their attention. I noticed the court clerk, a sweet, grandmother type, apparently moved by the pitiful sight I made. That couldn't hurt my case. I tried even harder to sit up straight and act like a man, not a wounded child.

Mr. Bell had carefully prepared me for our day in court. I was expected to remain totally silent unless the judge spoke to me. Mr. Bell expected the hearing to take several hours and include testimony from Rebecca, the Department of Social Services - Child Welfare Division, as well as the chief counsel for the school district.

The judge entered and took his seat. Once settled he glanced at the bailiff who announced, "You may be seated." The bailiff stood every bit of five foot two and must have weighed in excess of one-hundred and thirty pounds, as long as he was fully dressed, soaking wet and wearing two inch heels on his black shoes. Coupled with his advanced age, he was strictly window dressing, as he wouldn't intimidate a three year old.

The judge shuffled papers from a file that was waiting for him when he entered and spoke quietly to a woman seated at his immediate left. She picked up another folder, read the banner across the top and shouted, "The court calls the case of minor child, Brian Morse." It was time.

"Mr. Bell," the judge began. Are you prepared to show cause why minor child, Brian Morse should be declared an adult by the State of Missouri?"

"Yes, your honor," Mr. Bell spoke confidently. "If I may..."

He never got the chance to finish his sentence. The judge interrupted. "Mr. Bell, I will see you in my chambers, right now," and then stood up and walked out. Confused, I looked at Mr. Bell but he patted my arm and left through the door the judge had just exited. We waited for quite some time before Mr. Bell returned with a tight smile on his lips and took his seat. The judge quickly followed and the hearing continued.

"In the matter of Brian Morse, a juvenile, the court finds in the favor the petitioner. Petitioner shall be granted emancipation immediately. The court further grants the petitioner request for hardship license privileges." The judge looked at me over his half glasses and continued.

"The court reminds the petitioner that although the petitioner has been declared an adult, petitioner is not legally authorized to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, or other items reserved by state statute for those over twenty-one years of age, nor those items reserved for purchase by those over eighteen years of age." His eyes seemed to bore into me, as if he was trying to discover my secrets.

"Under normal circumstances, emancipation does not relieve the petitioner from the obligation to continue schooling until the legal age to drop out; however, since the petitioner has submitted proof of his high school graduation, the court's order specifically vacates any obligation of the petitioner under that statute.

"Young man," the judge addressed me directly. "Your petition for emancipation is the most unusual case ever brought before me. Do us both a favor and behave like an adult. You DO NOT wish to be brought before for violating any portion of this order. Do you understand?"

I nodded and said, "Yes sir." He was tall, gray haired and sat erect behind the bench. Mr. Bell had briefed me well. The judge was a WWII veteran and still carried himself as if he were wearing his dress uniform. I suspect he and Mr. Bell were old friends and that there were some stories about the two of them I would enjoy hearing.

"Mr. Bell," the judge turned his attention to my lawyer. "I trust you will instruct your client in the responsibilities and expectations for an emancipated minor in the state of Missouri." Mr. Bell replied much like I had.

"Court is adjourned." When the gavel came down, I was a legal adult and owner of a license to drive. Mr. Bell and Colleen flanked Beth Ann and I as we walked across the street to our new vehicle parked next to Mr. Bell's Suburban. Beth Ann and I picked had out a brand new Chevrolet Blazer with four wheel drive and fully loaded. Beth Ann loved blue and we managed to find this one on a lot in Springfield. It was VERY blue. She was learning to enjoy driving it and I was looking forward to becoming the primary driver in our family as soon as Mr. Bell served the judge's order at the DMV.

Mr. Bell was pensive but pleased. I could tell he enjoyed winning, no matter how bland the case and it was obvious that he had reservations about the case he had just won. "I am so very sorry, Brian. It didn't occur to me that your ... distinct appearance, since your accident and succeeding difficulty would cause such noticeable reactions. The judge basically asked me how long the doctors gave you to live.

"He asked some informational questions that included your state of mind how much support you were getting at home, the competence your medical team and then said he was happy to grant your request for emancipation if doing so gave you a little joy before your death. The judge said he had no issues with the petition because the school board made it crystal clear that you qualified for your diploma and your disabilities concerned the administration from the standpoint of potential bullying on the part of unsympathetic teenagers. You would think the superintendent had spoken to someone about it in advance of the hearing.

"I did try to assure him that though your condition was – well - concerning, it wasn't expected to be immediately fatal. What he chose to make of that was his prerogative.

"Your input beforehand made the difference, Brian. Because you capably stated your case to me, I was able to grease the skids and get everyone on board well ahead of the hearing. Without any objections from the child protection people and school board, there was no one with an interest in your petition that the court would have invited to testify.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.