My Milf Experience - Cover

My Milf Experience

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2014 by raplucknett

Erotica Sex Story: A lovely comes to interview me and my family. She asks to interview me more in private.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

My name is Adam and I'm 25 years old. I work as an engineer in a manufacturing company with my father. One day, he got a call from a newspaper editor named Eileen, who had heard about him and wanted to do an article about him. She made plans to come to our house on Monday evening and interview my Mom, Dad and I.

When she knocked on the door, I opened it, not too sure what to expect. Eileen looked to be about 40 or so, had a pretty face, a great, sexy figure and most importantly, big beautiful breasts. She came in and shook hands with my Mom, Dad and I. We spent the evening talking to her and I realized what a sweet woman she is.

As she was leaving, she said she wanted to come and ask some questions to my Dad and I in the office and that she'd come on Wednesday. I was very happy that I'd be seeing her again so soon.

On Wednesday at 2:00 pm, the receptionist called me and said that Eileen was in the front office. I went to meet her and was a bit shocked to see that she was wearing a low cut blouse. My dad was busy, so she said, "Let me ask you some questions first Honey." I agreed, and led her to my Dad's office. As she was asking me questions, I noticed that my eyes were fixated on her beautiful breasts. Once I realized this, I quickly turned my face up, to look at her face. Instead of getting angry or offended, she laughed- a very shy laugh. Then, she continued asking me questions. However, she began finding ways to touch my thighs, or briefly hold my hands as we were talking. Needless to say, I was enjoying all this.

As my part of the interview ended, my gaze went towards her gorgeous breasts again. This time, I'm positive she saw me checking her out and adjusted her blouse in such a way that I got a better look at her breasts. There was a volcanic eruption in my mind. Did she know I was into her and- furthermore, was she into me too?

Then, my Dad came and she interviewed him for a while. As she was leaving she said, "Let me get Adam's number, so I can let him know if I need anything else- you know that kid's are always easier to reach then their parents." Without much prodding, I gave her my cell phone number.

As luck would have it, my parents were leaving on Thursday for a 10 day trip to France, leaving me all alone in the house. The day after they left, I sent Eileen a casual text message saying, "Hey, do you have any more questions you want to ask me?" I was secretly praying that she would say yes. She texted me back saying, "Yes dear, why don't we meet for dinner near your house and we can finish the interview there."

Of course, this was the answer I was desperately hoping for. That night, I put on some dress clothes and my favorite cologne. Eileen arrived at my house at 8:00- we had reservations at 8:30. To my delight, she was wearing a knee length skirt and a silk blouse that barely contained her breasts and had a beautiful show of her amazing cleavage. I used this time to sit with her and kind of test the waters. I had to know 100% that she was into me, before I made a move.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.