Froze

by North Point

Copyright© 2014 by North Point

Erotica Sex Story: Why didn't I stop my wife when I had the chance?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Black Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

I froze. Not for the first time that night but probably the most important time.

Every once in a while, maybe once every other month or so, my wife and I do the party scene on a Saturday night. This party evening started off like many had in the past. We both dressed up for the bar scene, especially my wife Louise.This time she decided to be a bit more daring than usual. She wore a long blouse with the front cut all the way below her tits. It would look sexy for a woman with B or C cup tits but with my wife's D cups? It was pornographic! To make it less scandalous she put on a lace boob tube underneath. The hem stopped at mid thighs and Louise put on a pair of black thigh high holdups. She knows I like them because I can put my hand up her skirt to feel her bare thighs. A pair of black lace bikini panties completed her outfit.

There are a couple of blocks downtown where you can just walk from bar scene to bar scene without needing your car. So we drove down and parked right in the middle. Whichever direction we ended up, the car would be close. We were going to bar hop for couple of hours first and get a few drinks into our bodies before going to one of the happening clubs in town. The difference this time was that we switched from beers and cocktails to hard liquor when we arrived at the third bar. So by the time we got to the club, and another bar later, both Louise and I were well and truly drunk and uninhibited.

I'm not all that much into dancing and Louise loves to let loose on the dance floor so I pretty much allow her to be in other men's arms from time to time. I've found that dancing with other men sometimes leaves her horny and I am well-rewarded when we get home. Usually the men come to our table and ask me if they can dance with my woman. Her eyes tell me whether the answer is to be a yay or nay.

Tonight though, was different. When we got to this one bar, all the tables were taken so we seated ourselves at the bar until a table became available. Instead of just sitting around enjoying the atmosphere or her dancing, we did something different. I do not remember who started the dare but somehow I dared Louise to flirt with a man and get him to buy her a drink. She readily accepted my challenge and as I watched her from across the bar she went down to the other end and initiated a conversation with a man in his mid-30s. Within 5 minutes she was holding a fresh drink in her hand. She continued chatting with him for another 10 minutes before making her way back to me. She was smug as hell so I double dared her to go further with him.

Louise went to the bathroom and a few minutes later came out and headed straight back to him. From across the room I could see she had taken off the lace boob tube. Her natural tits now hung much lower and swung with each step, threatening to escape the cover of her dress. Her stiff nipples were trying to poke holes through the material. I watched without being too obvious about it as she flirted with him, and I knew at one point that she had told him about me because I saw him turn and look in my direction, and while he was doing so, my wife winked at me. I smiled and raised my glass at them.

Then they were on the dance floor and I could see that he stood many inches taller than my wife, even though she was in heels. My wife has never said so to me, but I suspect that she likes dancing with much taller men because, when she is in her heels, she is taller than me. He, or maybe she, had chosen to go out during a slow and close-to-you number. I watched from a distance as they slowly turned on the dance floor, staying in the middle so as not to be close to her husband I gathered. Even from here I could see that his hands were roving over her tight ass cheeks.

At one point I saw Louise talking to him, and his head turned to look at me. I knew then that she had told him that I was watching as he was fondling her body. His hands immediately went up higher and around her waist, I saw her smile and say something to him and a few seconds later, his hands were on her ass again. I could tell that she was trying to prove to him that all was OK.

But I had not discussed this with Louise. She was to flirt, yes. Get a free drink, yes. Dance with him, sure. But to openly allow him to fondle her more intimate parts, well, now she was going beyond anything we had done in the past, and without asking me first. I have seen men getting some sneaky feels on her ass before, but that was when Louise maybe thought I could not see. Now, it was out in the open. This man had her consent to fondle her.

What? What did I see? I had glanced away momentarily and when I looked back I thought that I saw them just finishing up a kiss, but I couldn't be sure. Then I saw her speak to the man, and head for the lady's room while he went back to his bar stool. I received a text from her while she was in the bathroom, telling me that with my OK, she wanted to ride with him and that I could meet them at our house.

Her text ended with the words, "I'll wait in the bathroom while you decide.'

My heart was pounding. This was also something we had not discussed. Take a man home? And I had not even personally met or talked to him to see if I would like him. But I suspected that my wife might be wanting to add a new element to our marriage and she was waiting.

After two minutes I responded, saying 'Yes, but don't get in his car. Wait outside his car till I get my car near his.'

Not surprisingly, 5 minutes later she left the club with the man and they stopped by his car in the lot. He wasn't parked all that far from my car and I kept my eye on them as I went over to my car and got in. As I pulled my car up next to his, they got in without a word and I followed with my car. I was steering carefully since I was pretty high and making sure that he drove my wife to our home and not somewhere else.

I could see that my wife had ignored the seat belt and was sitting next to him, or it looked that way since he probably had bucket seats in the front and she had a shifter in between. But her body, it looked like, was over next to him so she must have been reaching way over. I wondered if she had his cock out and was hoping that she would wait till we got home so that I could enjoy the unveiling along with her.

This was a first. We had been married since Louise graduated high school and I had taken her virginity. Now we, or rather she, was bringing a man into our married home, and it had to be obvious that the intention was for her to go all the way. Over and over it was going through my head. My wife and I had not discussed this in advance, the possibility of her being intimate with another man. I mean, not on this particular night we had not discussed it, though we had during some 'fantasy fucks' in the past.

A couple of times I had called my wife over and showed her some photos off the net on my computer and though she looked at them, she never made any comments about the man. At first, I had searched for and selected photos that had a man who looked no larger than me. Then, getting no reaction from her, I had chosen a couple of photos of girls with guys who had larger than average cocks, and one I was saving for last, of a guy who looked like he had nine inches and was fairly thick.

My wife surprised me, maybe because she was being sensitive to my feelings. She only commented on the girl, and to whether the girl was innocent seeming and being photographed for the first time or just a 'slut.' I, secretly, was hoping that she might comment on the guy since I have always wondered what her reaction might be to having a larger man than me.

I didn't know how the man my wife had picked was equipped, but I sensed that she had not chosen this big guy hoping that he would have a little cock. I unlocked the door of our home, and they entered as I held the door. Now close to him for the first time, I could see that he was much taller than my five-eight, and I estimated him to be around six-two and 220. I wondered if his cock would match his body size.

Apparently Louise had decided that this was to be her night and I was to be only a spectator. Without a word to me or any introductions, Louise led him directly into our bedroom while I silently followed. She paused long enough to stop him at the foot of our bed, and as he watched, she slowly unbuttoned the top of her blouse. As she looked into his eyes, he took the cue and opened her blouse, pulling the top part over her shoulders and exposing her gorgeous D cups. I watched while she stood close to him and looked into his smiling face as he fondled her breasts, lifting them up a little to feel their weight.

"This ... this is my first time," my wife said softly as she watched him lifting her breasts.

He paused, but never let go of her tits. "Your first time for ... what?"

"My first time with a strange man."Louise nodded in my direction. "Before tonight, I've only had my husband."

I was ready to nod my confirmation if he looked at me, but he grinned without looking in my direction. "Well, you've picked a winner," he said with an air of confidence. "I'll see if I can make it good for you. I have an ability to last, and I think you'll like that."

Louise told me later that she had told him that for more than one reason:

One. To build the suspense.

Two. To let him know that her husband was watching her being fucked for the first time by someone else.

Three. Mainly because she was hoping that he would treat her with some kind of respect for an innocent wife rather than just a slut.

I think it worked.

First time I froze was when I watched Louise lay her hand on his cock through his pants. Her second cock ever in her life. She made this noise that she rarely made with me, only when she was extra turned on and craved my cock. Then she quickly unzipped him and took his cock out. When it popped out of his pants she let go and leaned back. Both of us gasped when we saw it. His cock must have been at least 10 inches long and 3 inches wide in thickness.

Oh great. Her first time and out that comes, a cock that was even larger than that one I had recently showed her on my computer.

Unlike mine, his cock was uncut, with a thick foreskin that at the moment had pulled only slightly back over his head, exposing the tip. She hesitatingly reached for it, and I could see that Louise's fingers could barely wrap around it! As I took a closer look I then saw that her fingers did not wrap around him, and that there was maybe an inch to go before her middle finger and thumb could touch. This foreskin was new to her, and she seemed to take delight in feeling how the skin would pull back and forth as she stroked him.

Louise looked over at me as she fondled his cock lovingly, and I knew she was asking for permission to proceed. I wanted to so 'no, ' but I felt that if she really didn't think she could do it she would say so herself, so I nodded my agreement while trying with my eyes to let her know of my reluctance. I was kind of hoping that, in order to keep my confidence in the security of our marriage that she would decide not to fuck him, and maybe just jack him off or do oral sex.

But I was also hoping that she would fuck him because I wanted to see her pussy being stretched by a monster cock, something I had been fantasizing on ever since I had shown her that nine inch cock on the computer and though she had not commented on it, I had seen in her eyes that she had been taking it all in. I would say that my feelings at that exact time were 33 percent wanting her to fuck him, and 66 percent not.

Second time I froze was when Louise knelt down, pulled his foreskin and held it back this time, then opened her mouth and swallowed his cock. I should have stopped them there and then. This had gone too far already. I thought she would jerk him off and send him home. But I left them alone. I sat there, frozen, as I watched my wife open her mouth as wide as she possibly could just so the cock head could fit through. Her red lipstick smeared all over his shaft as she tried to swallow the entire head and beyond.

Third time I froze was when she pulled out the condom that we kept for ourselves and tried to roll it down his cock. He spoke for the first time ever in a voice that I knew was intended for me to hear as well as her. He was asking if a condom was necessary since he was 'clean.' Louise explained that she cannot take the pill as it makes her ill. He silently nodded but I could see his disappointment in not getting to take my wife bareback. Louise then proceeded to roll on the rubber with one hand while trying to hold his foreskin back with the other.

My heart was pounding as I watched my wife struggle to roll on that rubber. I knew that technically he should be doing it, but I sensed that he, like me, wanted to see her struggle to roll it on. It tended to add emphasis to how large his cock was. Her mouth opened wide like she could not believe what she was doing, Louise struggled with it, rolling down one side and then going to the other to bring it on down. It seemed like his cock was growing even larger, or at least harder as she struggled with that rubber.

Finally Louise came to the end and studied her handiwork. I knew what she was thinking. My cock is of average length and girth so that brand of condom easily covers it. His cock was so much longer that the condom only covered 3/4 of its length. It didn't even go so far down as to reach his pubic hair, and he probably had another inch or two buried in there. My initial impression had been that he had ten inches, and now I was sure of it. That brand of rubber always has about an inch left of rubber left unrolled when it is on me, and that inch left unrolled is way down at the bottom on me and in my pubic hair. My cock measure six inches and those rubbers go seven, so there was no doubt now, his cock had to be ten.

But it was the extra thickness that gave Louise a really tough time fitting the condom over his cock. I should have taken that brief moment and put a stop at that point but I did not. I figured pregnancy-wise it would be safe for Louise to fuck another guy despite her not being on any birth control and our relying solely on condoms. But I was sure worried about his size. His length I figured Louise could handle simply by only allowing as much to enter as she could take. But the thickness? That is something we could not avoid, and I was hoping both that it would be too much for her while at the same time hoping that she would enjoy it. No matter what, I wanted to see my wife's tight lips being stretched by that boner, and I don't to this day know why a reasonable husband would want that to happen to his wife.

Louise allowed him to strip off most of her remaining clothes, the blouse which was hanging around her waist, and then, as he started to remove her skirt, he said, "No, I want to leave this on and pull it up. That seems sexier somehow since as a wife this is your first time."

She happened to glance at me about then, and I nodded in agreement. Yes, that seemed sexier, if her skirt was on and pulled up. Off came her panties, and then they were on the bed.

Fourth time I froze was when she put her mouth over the rubber long enough to get it wet, then got on top of him, grabbed his cock and aimed it right at the entrance of her recently shaved except for a thin line in the center, pussy. This was it, the point of no return. Once it was in, I'm a cuckold. I would be a man who sat next to his wife and watched her being fucked by another man for the first time, and enjoying it.

Just talking length alone, average is what ... six inches like mine? Large is what, between seven and nine? Just allowing my wife to have a strange man was bad enough, but to have the man turn out to be even longer than the standard large, and with extreme thickness to boot? Would my average cock ever be enough to satisfy her again?

Her skirt was falling down in the back, blocking my view, and for the first time I 'participated' in her fuck as I reached over and pulled her skirt up so that it was wrapped around her waist. She didn't seem to notice.

Louise grimaced as the large head spread her wide open and entered her. I could see her body trembling as she slowly lowered herself down inch by inch. The thought occurred to me that his cock was not 'entering' my wife since she was on top and in control. It would be better described as saying my wife's pussy was enveloping his cock and either surrounding it or covering it. Either way, the effect was the same for my wife's reaction.

"Oh shit! It's fucking huge!" she moaned.

Instead of stopping them, I grabbed my own rock hard cock and started stroking to the rhythm of their fucking less than five feet from me. Louise stopped after taking half of his cock which was just about an inch less than my whole cock. I was relieved as that meant plenty of his cock was still covered in condom. She started fucking him in earnest but only pulling about an inch off before sinking down again. Yes, that's right, my wife was coming up and completely off his head each time and I knew why. She wanted to experience that delicious feeling of being opened wide and stretched each time it re-entered her.

But I was loving it, because each time she came all the way up and off, I got a nice look at the internals of my wife's lovely, formerly little, vagina.

Just like that, after only being on him for maybe a minute, my wife had an orgasm! She said, "I'm coming," and then she groaned real loud-like, and in response as I heard that sound I knew so well, I took a quick look at her anus, and I could see it flexing with each throb of her orgasm. The twitches around her lips were visible too, but not as easy to see since she was being stretched so tightly.

My wife had a long orgasm, but I had looked too late to count them all. I saw the remaining seven or eight throbs, and there might have been ten or more overall. Right then and there I knew that in her mind, I could never 'measure up' like this man did. Louise had reached an orgasm in record time, and it had been longer, stronger and probably more satisfying than any she had ever been given by me.

I think, since my wife had told him that this was her first time, that she wanted him to know. "I've never came that fast before," She pumped him some more, then added, "or that hard."

He sort of snickered. "I told you that you had picked a winner."

With that short exchange, it had come out. Her husband of over seven years had been outdone. Seven years of lovemaking, just like that, had been surpassed, and in just a couple of minutes.

Louise was not satisfied, apparently. Or maybe she was. Either way, she wanted more as she once again began pumping.

I hadn't even thought to look because seeing her pussy being stretched by that massive member had been so fascinating. But when I finally thought to look at the other end of my wife's body, sure enough, he was fondling her tits. Not only fondling them, every once in a while he was raising his body and sucking on her nipples.

I've already mentioned how my wife was riding up and off the head of his dick. That huge knob on the end of his thick shaft I imagine, was feeling pretty good to my wife. I could determine that by the way she kept riding up over the ridge at the bottom of his dick head and then coming back down until she was a couple of inches over his shaft. That ridge was working her lips, and I could tell that she liked it, a whole lot. I knew about her 'G' spot, and I knew that he would and could hit it inside her, but Louise, at least for now, was content to ride that head and feel how it was working her tight lips.

And now the fifth time and probably the most important time I froze. They had been fucking for only maybe ten minutes and Louise had came 3 times already. She was moaning continuously throughout, "So big!", "Oh fuck!" Then she sort of went a little deeper and began twisting her body a little from side to side. I knew now that she was going for her 'G' Spot, and that cock was probably going to be rubbing it in ways that I had never been able to do.

"Oh shit, it's ... it's ... Oooooooh gaaaaawd!" Yep, she had found the spot, and his cock was doing it like never before. She kept pumping, and each orgasm was harder and she moaned louder than the last, and the interval between was getting shorter also. If this continued, she might have one continuous orgasm which I did not think is possible. Her buttocks were shiny from sweat now, and I could see a gleam coming off her forehead and breasts as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.