American Cousin
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

James awoke with the scent of Valerie in his nostrils, her panties silky under his ear and cheek. Slowly waking up, he passed his hand under the panties, smiling at his memories of last night, the excitement of sneaking into her room, bringing her to a ringing orgasm and then slipping away without waking her sleeping husband.

He wondered what she had done after he left. Had she slept well or anguished all night, tossing and turning?

He finished shaving, but couldn't get her out of his mind. The events of the evening still played like a movie through his mind. The feel of her breasts, soft and heavy in his hands, her round bottom squirming on his hands and the petal-like lips of her pussy under his mouth came tangibly back to his mind. The memory of her hand slipping her panties down the front of his shorts made him semi-hard as he stood before the mirror. It was a very pleasant thing, having just a little bit of a hardon as it made him feel good about life and warmed his memory of her.

What to do with the panties she had given him in the night? That was the question at the moment. Then, an inspiration came over him, thinking about the feel of her pussy against his lips and how hard he had been as he fingered the inside of her pussy and kissed her clitoris.

Slowly, he began stroking his cock into her sleek white panties. His erection sprang immediately to firm hardness under the nylon. In moments, his balls tensed and shot a long heavy stream of sperm onto her pretty panties; again and again he spewed those juices stored all night under the great pressure of his excitement. As he relaxed, he looked down to find a large pool of his sperm on her panties. He left it in his room for her to find.

Gerald had beaten him to the table. He examined Valerie's eyes as she poured his coffee. As she finished, her eyes held his and James found himself drowning in them as she gave him a self-confident smile, full and warm.

After James and her husband left for work, Valerie went upstairs to the tidy the guestroom and found the panties, loaded with his fresh spunk. Most of it had landed in a huge dark streak in the gusset. She smiled, knowing that he must have been thinking of her first thing in the morning. She thrilled at the knowledge that she had the ability to make a man so sexually aroused. She slipped the soiled garment into place over her hips and felt the cool pool of sperm next to her pussy lips and wished it were still warm. She could still feel the strength of his suction on her nipples from last night and rubbed her nipples gently to soothe them. She thought a moment about how lovely his lips and hands had felt as he pleasured her. He had kissed his way down her body and Valerie thought of the thrill as his tongue had explored the sensitive lips of her pussy. She sighed with remembered pleasure, and slowly pressed his cum to her pussy, matting the copse of her hair once again.

She lay there fondling herself between widespread legs, and teased her clitoris gently in the wetness he had left for her pleasure. Her finger circled round and round then began a steady back and forth motion across the firm, erect bud protruding from her lips. She closed her eyes and drifted into a reverie. Her fingers raced back and forth, back and forth, and then pressed harder as her body tightened around her fingers in orgasm.

Valerie realized she was beginning to feel a need for the American visitor, a need for his cock inside her. Her orgasm was a bright, tingly feeling, like champagne, a lovely sweet, warm feeling. This one had its own charm in the shade of the monumental orgasm his eager and inventive mouth had given her in the dark of the night.

Her body slowly allowed the feeling to ebb. Valerie fell into a luxurious sleep, her hand pinned under the mound of her pussy as she lay on her stomach enjoying the man-scent he had left in the bedclothes. Sleep came in a comforting glow.

Gerald had had a bit of a blow-up with his boss and was in a rambunctious mood. After complaining loudly to James he was a bit calmer. But he was still in one of those "kick the dog' when he arrived home that night. It made him argumentative through dinner, made steadily worse with each of four beers. Finally, he became openly randy in his comments, making James uncomfortable for Valerie sake.

"I told her James, that what she needed was you and me both to get up her. Finally make a real woman out of her. That'd be all right with you, eh, James?!!!"

"Gerald! Stop! What will James think?" She tried to turn the subject away. Her face was crimson with embarrassment, -- perhaps mixed with excitement.

"Uh, I think I'd better not answer that one, Gerald!" James laughed lightly, " I don't think I can do anything but get on the wrong side of one or both of you!!

"Ah, c'mon, James boy, you're among friends. I see you looking her over pretty good all throughout dinner. Cor' she's a bit of a sweet, isn't she?" he laughed uproariously at James' discomfort and at his own bawdy humor.

"Guilty as charged, Gerald! " James' face reddened and he looked at Valerie and continued. "I admit admiring your lovely wife! And her cooking!" " James smiled warmly at Valerie, playing that it was all a game.

"I should apologize," he grinned at Gerald, "but you wouldn't believe it! I'm shameless."

"No bloody need, mate, you're alright by me and I am willing to share ol' Val with you. Might turn her really wild, you know, having a yanks' charm and my good solid British 'longbow" to entertain her."

He laughed heartily again. But it was clear that his joking references were meant to be taken seriously. At the very least he seemed determined to have both of them in bed with Valerie! James continued to steer out of harm's way and Valerie, dodged the repeated remarks, her face still crimson.

After enduring as much as she could, she decided to counterattack.

"You'd better be careful, my man, I may just take you up on that. Our James is a bit of a dish, you know. I might just fancy him."

She smiled at her sudden assertive ploy, her eyes lingering a bit longer on James' eyes than necessary. Lingering and communicating with him privately. Gerald could not know that she had already had him in her mind's eye. Nor could he guess that she was still wearing panties that James left with a silent reminder of him, close to the lips of her pussy. The thought of that closeness had kept her moist for most of the day.

"Oh, getting frisky are we, well, we'll just see about that when I get you upstairs!! She loves it, James, just loves it! Can't get enough of a good seeing to, can Valerie!! Am I not right, Valerie?"

"Yes, always right, " she replied sardonically.

"Right, are we off then?" Gerald rolled his eyes toward the bedroom.

"Yes, I'm tired out. You, James?"

"With James, ... or will you just have the big one tonight, Val?" Gerald roared with laughter as he headed up stairs.

Valerie followed James up the stairs, her hand touched his back as they walked slowly down the hall. When he came to the door, he turned to her and looked into her eyes. Valerie placed her hand on his chest lightly, affectionately. She leaned close.

"Good Night James."

James brushed his lips against the top of her head. She paused, patted his chest, and moved on to her own door.

As the door closed, he heard Gerald's raucous greeting.

"Come on lass, bring it over here!! You know you won't be able to sleep until you've had a good seeing to! I'm your man!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.