American Cousin - Cover

American Cousin

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Chapter 4: Discovered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Discovered - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Wednesday dawned in a quiet Grey blanket. James awoke slowly, longing for a little more sleep. He hugged the pillow to him and closed his eyes against the light. His hand on the plump pillow reminded him of his hostess; the lovely, round, soft, firm bosomy Valerie.

Suddenly he was wide-awake. The events of the previous night sprang into his consciousness along with the thought of her panties left crumpled and loaded with his cum on the sink. He recalled the sound of Gerald's moans as she pleasured him; as she pressed him between the softness of her breasts until he came with a loud moan, spurting his sperm hot and thick and heavy on the flat above her round, perfect breasts. His mind came back to the feelings he had, separated from this pleasure by only the thickness of the door. He had been driven to a huge wave of envy. Driven also to bring himself to orgasm with her panties clutched around his cock.

He thought ruefully of whether he would be able to face her without letting her know all this, or would it be immediately obvious at Breakfast? Would the word guilt be written over his face in huge red letters? Or would it just slip by unnoticed? One way to find out he thought, springing bolt upright in bed, ready to face the world. Again this morning he could smell breakfast on the stove.

As he shaved before the mirror, it came to him. Her pantyhose were hung freshly washed in the bathroom, but the panties were missing. He turned slowly, looking carefully around the bathroom, not in the widow sill, not in the tub, nowhere on the floor, not in the hamper. NO ... No, they were simply not there. What could be the explanation? He searched for a logical reason, hoping to avoid the obvious that he had been caught! But, no, in the end it was the only conclusion. He thought about that rather embarrassing aspect of it.

"Forget it! You've certainly survived a hell of a lot worse problems than this! You've been in more embarrassing situations, done dumber things. What the hell? Let's go face the music." He muttered into the mirror.

He bounded down the steps with enthusiasm and came into the kitchen as if he hadn't a care in the world.

"Valerie, the lovely Valerie. How are you this fine morning, my British beauty? Fine day again, eh? British sunshine, again, though, in a steady drizzle?"

"Good morning, JAMES! I'm fine and how is my American cousin, then! Fit? Sleep as well, again did you?"

"Hmmmmm," he thought, "does she suspect me? Hard to tell."

"You'll have to forgive my leaving things in the bathroom, I keep forgetting my undies. Hope they're not in you way" she smiled archly. It was the first time James really understood what they meant in books when they said someone 'smiled archly'."

Well, he thought, I've surely been caught. Still, she seemed to be amused more than angry. In fact, she might even be slightly titillated by his actions.

"Oh, not at all, Valerie. I can't pretend not to notice, can I?" He smiled. "So pretty and colorful. Kind of decorative, I thought!!" He stared brazenly back at her.

Valerie looked steadily into his eyes, her smile never wavering. She had decided she liked this amusing Yank. Enjoyed his blithe overconfidence. She was charmed by his easy-going and open admiration. He seemed to care about her and what she thought, in spite of knowing her only a few days. She thought of what must have lead up to his depositing such a lot of sperm on her panties; thought of how her knickers had probably felt so pleasureful against his hardness. She imagined him pressing her scent to his cheek as he listened to the sound of their lovemaking just the other side of the thin door.

And finding the evidence of his arousal in her panties had been thrilling, not a turn-off. She had enjoyed it so much she had not yet changed, wanting to be wearing them with this memento of his passion against her mound for this moment of shared confrontation -- and now she saw it was good. He couldn't know, of course, ... but she did! It made her feel powerful and loved and sexy and slightly naughty all at one go.

"Yes, ... colorful ... that would be right! Yellow weren't they?" She laughed.

"Well, not to be argumentative, ma'm, but they were a pretty shade of red! Sensual red."

"Oh, nice of you to notice," she laughed gaily. "Now what will it be for breakfast? Eggs and ham? Nice fried tomato? I brought some of our fine Devon Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam for your scones. How's that?"

"Wonderful, perfect, all those things, and,..." he paused a moment. "And, thank you, Valerie!"

Valerie nodded and grinned warmly, the evidence still pressed against her mound.

Gerald joined them for just a cup of coffee and they were off for the office, leaving Valerie staring out the window after them. She turned away slowly and went up the stairs and down the hall into her bedroom. Quickly, she slipped her soiled panties down her legs and selected a fresh pair -- pretty, lemon colored, with a little see through lace at the sides, from her drawer, pulling them up her legs and snapping them over her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.