American Cousin - Cover

American Cousin

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Chapter 2: After Dinner Drinks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: After Dinner Drinks - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Valerie was serving coffee now. The conversation over dinner had warmed to something close to a budding friendship. Gerald had become expansive and talked easily as if to an old school friend now, now that they had shared a number of lubricating drinks. They were on brandy with the coffee now and James found himself staring at Valerie's breast so close to him as she stood close warming his coffee with a dollop of the brandy. He thought sardonically, that it was not only the coffee she was warming.

"Ah, fair maiden, you warm the cockles of my heart!" he said, perhaps a little too theatrically. Valerie smiled back, so he knew it was all right.

"I think you're warming more than his cockles, sweetie. Eh, James?" Gerald said it with a show of the camaraderie of men, winking broadly to James and swatting her lightly on her ample bottom, hugging her to him with the next wave of his arm.

James was too cautious to fall in the trap of going completely on the side of "all men are swine" with Gerald, but he chuckled quietly to show that he did indeed appreciate Gerald's wife and that he appreciated Gerald's humor. It was a bit stronger than appreciation, he thought, but no need to let that out!

She let him press her close, laughed as he nuzzled the side of her breast, not too obviously, but a bit too much in front of this stranger in their home. Valerie suggested going off to bed. "Morning will be here before we know it"

"Yes, me for an early bed!" James responded "I'm all screwed up on the time since I got off the flight. I'll keep you up to all hours if you let me."

"Too late for an Early bed, James! It's after midnight and Gerald will be expected in on time, though you should have special consideration and not have to be there at the crack of dawn." She looked up into his eyes with a warm "good night" sort of smile as he stood up, offering to take his cup to the Kitchen.

"Never mind, James, I'll take care of all that in the morning!"

James protested, but Gerald was on his feet, if a bit on the wobbly side, they both were, he and James. "Off we go, James, it's no good arguing with her, has her own way of doing things does my Val!"

He watched as Valerie stretched toward the ceiling with a show of weariness. Her breasts were pulled up and cradled by the gesture, sort of centering themselves in a lovely curve like a large necklace or south sea island hammock around her lovely neck. He was having trouble keeping his eyes off her. He decided to make his way upstairs before he made some blundering mistake and spoiled it.

Gerald had his arm slung low around her hips now as she stood next his chair, where Gerald had sat down again.

"Yes, well, I'm afraid I will need to turn up pretty early, as well," he assured her, watching as she encouraged her husband toward his bed.

They had put his luggage in the small bedroom next to their own, the other bedroom being under alteration. James unpacked, stripped off his tie and shirt, and examined his diary for tomorrow, thinking he would give them a little time to settle down with their preparation for bed. He found his shaving kit and strolled down the hall for the bathroom, toothbrush in hand. He always felt a bit awkward in an unfamiliar private home.

He quickly realized that the bathroom was occupied, the door open just by a few inches, the light shinning through the opening. He started to retreat, then halted as his eyes adapted to the bright and the dark of the hallway. Through the opening, he could see the mirror on the wall. And in it, his reason for pausing rather than beating a hasty retreat to his room.

Valerie was there, her image clear in the large mirror. She was leaning to remove her tights, or just finishing. His heart beat heavily as he gazed transfixed at the view down the front of her bra, her breasts falling away from her chest as she bent from the waist. The brilliance of her white bra was slightly dazzling in his eyes, the darkness between her breasts an inviting abyss to fall into. As she stood erect, she dropped the tights and panties in a fluffy pile on the top surrounding the sink. She turned, giving him a sidelong view of her hip, smooth and round, the prominent curve of her mound and the dark curls proudly bristling out, softening the line of her body, emphasizing the curve, tantalizing his eyes.

He snapped back from his reverie as she raised her arms over her head and dropped a clinging cream-colored full slip down over her head, settling on the high points of her breasts and her hips, delightfully falling in place. Quickly, he stepped back to his room and slipped quietly inside. He could almost feel her scent as she strode past toward her room.

When he heard the door close quietly, he stepped into the hall again and returned to the bathroom. It was getting on toward being a matter of urgency, given the quantity of liquids he had drunk without making a stop. He snapped the door closed, then realized that the lock was not easy to make secure. You had to lift it a bit to make it close properly. So that was why it had been open and gave him such a richly rewarding view of lovely Valerie and her opulent curves.

Unzipping, he fished out his cock, noticing that his admiration of Valerie had left him with indelicately referred to in "man talk" as "Lovers' Balls." He had been so aroused for so long, gazing at Valerie more or less steadily or as often as he could safely turn her direction, that his balls indeed ached with the pent-up tension which had gone unrelieved. That, plus the fact that thinking of her had given him a partial erection again made it impossible for him to piss. He stood laughing quietly to himself, waiting for one or both problems to subside enough to permit his water to flow and at least relieve that part of his problem.

He was still smiling to himself, leaning an elbow against the wall, the other hand holding his cock to direct the stream, when things cleared and his stream of water splashed loudly into the pool of water. "Loud enough to raise the devil" passed through his mind and he aimed for the side of the bowl away from the water. "That's better." He muttered. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! It lasted quite awhile, so full was his bladder. His cock was still half at attention. "Wow, he thought, not sure ... can live this close to someone ... soft and attractive." He had begun to slur a bit, leaving out the shorter words in his drunkenness, but it felt good to be so loose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.