Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"I can't believe my mom said that!" I said as Anna buckled herself in.

"No shit! I figured we had a week or two before she hit us up." Anna was smiling hugely.

The rest of the party had gone well, embarrassing, but well. After lot of good natured ribbing, everybody settled down to just hang out and have a good time. But as nice as it was, I couldn't wait to get home. I love my friends and family, but I still felt as if this thing with Anna was too new, too fragile and I wanted to to focus on us for a while before letting the outside world in. Good intentions aside, I felt uncomfortable with the pressure our friends had put on us. Maybe they'd been waiting years for us to get together, but we hadn't known anything about it, consciously at least. So we stayed as long enough to be polite, but then excused ourselves, Anna shamelessly bragging how little sleep we'd gotten and now we were headed back to my apartment.

"Sir?" Her quiet voice pulled me from my daze. I glanced over and saw Anna looking up at me shyly.

"Yes?"

"Are we going back to your place?" She asked with more than a hint of hope in her eyes.

"That was my plan. Why?" I was unsure how to play this. She'd invoked 'sir' but I really didn't want to 'force' her to stay if she needed some time alone. Balancing my dom act with my long practiced doormat persona was going to be a challenge.

"Um ... this slave would humbly ask if you could spend the rest of the weekend as Sir..." She faded out, not meeting my eye.

"Ann. Look at me." I said firmly. Her head shot up. "What did I say last night about simpering acolytes?" Her eyes widened a bit.

"That ... um ... you didn't want any, Sir?" She looked a little worried.

"Exactly. Why did you ask me like that?" I said in a gentler tone. I didn't like that 'this slave' bullshit, but I needed to know if it was something she wanted.

"I guess I was trying it on?" she said "I mean, I'd seen it stories and wondered if that's how I should talk when it's just us ... um ... Sir." She appended.

"Fair enough. Honestly, it does nothing for me, in fact it seems kind of silly and overwrought. I'd prefer you speak to me normally, of course you need to remember your Sirs" I smiled at her. She nodded.

"And about my question Sir?"

"Provisionally yes." That got a big smile. "We'll see how it goes and amend as necessary. I can presume you'll be staying through tomorrow evening?"

"Until you release me Sir." She said with happiness. The momentary simpering Anna was gone, replaced by the woman I loved.

"Don't hold your breath. We probably should've packed more of your stuff..." I muttered mostly to myself, but she heard it clearly enough that her hand shot into my lap and started groping. I felt her breath in my ear as she whispered "Thank you."

This time we entered my apartment without any threshold-crossing rituals, each of us loaded down with bags of Anna's things. As soon as we were inside she said "Just put my stuff on the couch for now. I'll sort it out in a minute." And she dashed off towards the bedroom. I dumped the bags and headed to the kitchen to put on some water for tea and look for a snack.

"What are you doing Sir?" I heard from behind me and turned to see a gloriously naked Anna standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"Making tea? Looking for a snack?" I said. Her frown told me this was the wrong answer.

"Whats the point of having a devoted, besotted sex-slave, if you end up doing everything yourself?" She said with some heat.

"Uhh..." I was off balance and clearly outgunned. So I retreated to the kitchen table.

"Exactly. Now settle down, and I'll bring you something. What kind of snack do you want? Sweet, savory? Heavy, light?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.