Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Anna

The Belvedere was busy, but I could see a few of our friends up on the second floor in one of the smaller banquet rooms. I took John's hand and started heading up the stairs. As we turned the corner into the room I couldn't believe what I saw. Everybody was there. All of our gang of friends, their spouses or partners, my sisters, even our freaking parents. Well, not my Dad, but if he'd shown up I'd have run. We haven't talked in nearly 15 years since he skipped out on my mom. But it was so weird! Everybody cheered as we came in and I think John was more shocked then me. He stopped in his tracks and his hand gripped mine so hard it hurt. I had to tug on him a few times before he let up. He gave me an apologetic look as my mom descended on us.

"Oh Anna." There were honest to god tears in her eyes. "And John. Sweet John. I've waited for this for so long." She actually pet his cheek.

"This is too weird." I muttered. John however had better social graces than I did, and he leaned over and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Hi Margret. It's good to see you ... this is ... a surprise." He managed.

"Oh I bet it is." and she laughed. Then she gave me a significant look and a thumbs up before heading back to the banquet table. John's parents were next. His mom, Carol came over and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You look great, honey." She said, smiling as big as I've ever seen. Richard, John's dad was next. He simply hugged me until I thought I was going to pass out, my feet dangling above the floor. John takes after his father in terms of size.

"Oh Richard, put her down. You're going to crush the poor girl." Carol admonished. Richard, did in fact put me down, as he eyed his son. "I think she's tougher than she looks." He said quietly, and I did my impression of a stoplight as he shook his son's hand. I must've been as red as my skirt. God damn it. What is going on?!

Thankfully, that was the extent of the gauntlet. Casey was standing at the far end of the table and he bid us all to take our seats. He had the air of an MC about him, which made me nervous. I leaned over to John and whispered, "What the fuck is going on?" He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. He tends to go mute in crowds, even friendly ones.

"If you'll all be seated. Please! Please sit." Casey was saying. "Does everybody have a drink? No?" Two large beers were pushed in front of us. Then everyone raised their glasses and looked at us. I was getting right to the end of my rope, but John had already reached for his stein so I followed along.

"Thank you all for coming. John, Anna, I know this must be a shock, but we have some business to take care of tonight, so we hope you'll grin and bear it, then we'll just hang out and have a good time."

Casey swayed like he'd already had a few.

"Tonight, I'd like to toast my two oldest friends. We've been together since I was 6, that's almost twenty years. And I finally get to say what I've wanted to say for more than a decade. Congratulations, you make a great couple!" Casey announced. The room was drowned out with "hear hear!" and even one "Huzzah!"

You have got to be fucking kidding me. They did not put all this on because John and I finally hooked up. I looked over at him. As red as his face was, he was smiling and clinking his glass around. Ok. Maybe it is kind of sweet. But still, super weird.

"To business!" Casey said. "Most of you know there was a bet laid down many many years ago, a bet that started small but grew in size as more people wanted in on the action."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.