Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

JOHN

Breakfast was amazing, and we both reveled in the afterglow. I loved having her in my lap, it was like there was a piece of a puzzle that fit just right. I never wanted her to go. But gradually the rational part of my mind started thinking about our day, and how much was still undecided about us. As much as I wanted it, I knew that we couldn't get all those variables figured out this morning. Some things could only be figured out with time.

I opened my eyes, and looked down at her tousled hair. Gently I kissed the top of her head, and she purred, writhing slowly under my hands.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked.

"You're not suppose to ask that." She said dreamily.

"What?"

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? You're not supposed to ask that after you just got through fucking. It's a rule. Like not saying 'thanks' after sex, unless it's with a prostitute."

"What?!" I'd never heard either of those rules, and know I've broken them both more than once.

"Jeeze, I can see I have my work cut out for me. Didn't any of those other girls civilize you?" She replied with mock disgust in her voice. At least I hope it was mock disgust.

"Since we have the rule about complete honesty, I was thinking about sucking your dick and how nice you taste. I was wondering how soon I'll be able to get you to come in my mouth." She said nonchalantly.

My hands stopped moving. "Really?"

She sighed exasperated. "Yes. Really. That's one of the reasons you're not supposed to ask. Because either they are thinking of some dirty, depraved thing, which is good but embarrassing, or they are thinking about something mundane like the grocery list, which would suck."

"Cocksucking isn't depraved." I countered.

"No. You're right, you caught me in an innocent moment." She said happily.

I laughed, thinking if that was an innocent moment, I couldn't wait to see her depraved ones.

"So what are you thinking about?" She asked with cloying sweetness.

"Um ... a lot of stuff. Right now about you sucking my dick, but before I was thinking about what we were going to do today and whether or not it required clothes."

"Ugh. Clothes are stupid. We should burn the lot of them."

"That might make work a little challenging." I offered.

"Work is even stupider than clothes!" She exclaimed. "Ok ... ok ... I know we can't stay here and fuck all the time, but it was a nice dream while it lasted." She sighed and sat up.

"First, I think a shower;, then, I don't know. I had no plans today. I didn't expect this... ," as she shot an exaggerated look at my crotch, "would happen after our first date. So whatever you want to do is fine by me. Sir." She finished with a sweet smile. It would've been innocent, except she was stark naked and had my cum running down her thigh.

"Nope, playtime is over for now. Thank you for breakfast it was AWESOME." I felt pretty clever for getting a thank you in without breaking the rules. But I could see I hadn't fooled her at all. "Let's shower. Then we can go out or something. Do you need to go to your apartment?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I didn't pack an overnight bag." She paused. "For the record, that's not how first dates are supposed to go." She finished with a crooked smile.

"I'm hoping that's the only last first date I ever have." I said without thinking. I almost cringed, but Anna had leapt into my arms and started peppering my face with kisses.

"You are such a fucking sweetheart!" Then she dropped back down. "Come on, I got you all slimy." And she grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the bathroom.

Showering together was fun, but a little challenging. When the shower-head was adjusted for me, it sprayed right over Anna's head, and she couldn't reach it, so we both couldn't be in the water at the same time. But we managed, and a wet soapy Anna is a delight. We spent a nice long time making sure we were very very clean before we retired to the master bedroom. She only had her clothes from last night, and I still had her panties. I got dressed in jeans and a shirt, while Anna went on a hunt for her bra. I vaguely remember it zinging by my head last night, but had no idea where it landed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.