Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

JOHN

The fire in her eyes had returned, and I was starting to breathe easier about making her pass out. It was intense, and a little scary, but now that I knew everything was ok, I was ready for the next round. She tugged on my waist band and I shifted forward. Her tiny hands slid around my back and shoved my shorts down. My dick popped out and bobbed up and down for a few moments. Slowly, almost reverently, she slid her hands back around the front and wrapped them around the base. I groaned and my head lolled back. She looked up and smiled a megawatt smile.

Then speaking to my dick she said, "It is so good to finally meet you in person, I've heard so much about you."

And before I could craft a sensical response, she slipped me into her mouth and moaned. Oh god. Her tongue went nuts on me, and the vibrations from her moan were almost enough to set me off. I was on a hair trigger and I scrabbled for control.

She moaned again, and slowly withdrew. "More of that later, but I have somewhere else you need to go first. It's important." Then she looked up at me. "John, can you lie down. I promise any other time, I'll do whatever you want, but tonight, can I be on top?"

I nodded. I didn't care if I ever had control, just as long as she'd keep touching me. I lay down, and she swung her leg over mine, straddling me just below my crotch. She held me in her hands, stroking lightly, and looked me in the eye.

"You're big John. Not giant, like I'd feared. I don't think you're too big, but I want to go slow. You're a lot bigger than Robert."

I nodded and I think I said, "Tha's fine." but don't quote me on that. I was pretty distracted.

"And John? I've never had sex without a condom before..."

That was a splash of cold water. I mean, of course we should use protection and I should've talked to her about it before, but ... well I have no excuse. Luckily I had condoms somewhere, but it would take me a few minutes to find them, I started to struggle up on my elbows. She leaned forward and put a hand on my chest.

"No you don't understand. I'm on the pill. I've been on the pill since I was 13. I've just never had sex without a condom too, but I want to tonight. It feels right."

I'll admit I didn't fully comprehend what that meant at the time, but then most of my brainpower was in my dick. She eased up and swiped me between her lips and then started to settle down. I was speechless.

I've had a fair share of sex, and the first time with someone is always special. Often awkward, sometimes hilarious, but there's always that moment when you start to enter a woman that seems momentous. But all those other first times didn't compare to what happened with Anna. Ok, I'm going to use a really weird analogy here, and I hope it makes some sense. People describe where they were when they learned Kennedy was shot, or when the Space Shuttle blew up, or whatever. There's this feeling of helplessness and the inevitability of history being made in front of your eyes. And it's almost always when something bad happens. This was like that, but reversed. It was the same weight of history playing out, and helplessness, but it was about something amazing and beautiful. In that moment, all those years, all those other relationships, just seemed to lead us to this point and it was finally time.

While the intelligent part of my brain sputtered and staggered at the thought of all this, my body just groaned and tensed. Automatically my hands went to her hips to help support her weight. Once she got it started, the rest followed smoothly; and as she settled onto my pelvis, her head shot up and she moaned out 'oh fuuuuck' and collapsed forward onto my chest.

Her body may have been stilled, but her pussy wasn't. It was grasping and pulsing up and down my dick. I couldn't help it and started making tiny thrusts from below. The hind-brain doing it's best under the circumstances.

Anna looked up towards my face and I could see tears running down her face. I paused.

"You ok?" I husked, worried she was hurting.

She nodded, almost incoherent, "Feels so good. Can't stop coming. Kiss me pleeeeease..." As she moaned out another orgasm as her hips circled and ground against me.

I hunched over and managed to reach her lips. My right hand came up and supported the back of her head, and my left hand grabbed her ass and squeezed her down on me. She squealed into my mouth and I felt a rush of wetness bathe my balls. That did it. I bellowed at the ceiling and came with an intensity I didn't know was possible. Then I think I passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.