Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA

Dinner was rough. Or at least it started out rough. I was so embarrassed I wanted to shrink into the cushions and disappear. But John didn't let me. He was actually very good. And when he told me he loved me, I couldn't stand it anymore and had to kiss him. It was amazing. I wanted to rip off his pants and have him take me right there. I was so wound up, and had gone from mortified to elated, that I didn't care anymore. I wanted to get started right now.

After Kay had left on Sunday, I thought about that last 15 years that John and I could've been together, if we hadn't both been congenitally stupid. And for a while I mourned that lost time. But I slowly realized that it was probably for the best, and if we'd been together that young we may have outgrown each other, or gotten sick of each other or something. Both of us had too many changes to live through, and I doubt we'd have made it. It would've been nice to lose my virginity to him though, and I could've done it earlier than freshman year in college, which would've made high school much more bearable. But still, I think, I hope, things turned out for the best and we just had to wait this long to be ready for each other.

Once we'd gotten past the opening shocks in the conversation, I had an epiphany. John was my dom. I was free. Free to be who I wanted, and he would love me. I'd get to give him anything, and bring him happiness for as long as he'd let me, and that thrilled me to my core. As hungry as I was, I couldn't wait for dinner to be over. I wanted to get out and run, or jump around, or do cartwheels, or something. My body was burning up, and what I really wanted to do was get him somewhere discreet, or at least semi-discreet and get it over with. I wanted him, he wanted me, so why don't we just go somewhere and fuck? I could tell from sitting in his lap, that I'd be plenty happy with what he was packing. And after the emotional turmoil of the week I really wanted a nice hard fucking to settle me down. But he had different ideas. I don't know if he knows how stress supercharges my libido, but he'd find out.

Dinner was good. Really good, but I barely enjoyed the food. Anticipation was killing me, and John didn't help. After I chastised him for fucking around, he got quiet for few minutes and then sat up and pierced me with the most intense look I've ever seen on him.

"Ann," he said, his voice so deep it made my insides quiver. "Before you start on the main course, I have one more appetizer I want."

I looked at him, silent and confused. Was I supposed to order something more for him? Ok. No problem.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.