Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

JOHN

After I hung up the phone. All my exhaustion from the week vanished. I was amped up. I felt like running laps and I hate to run. I realized that I was woefully unprepared and needed to put in some serious hours to be ready for Friday.

First of all, I didn't have much of a plan for the date. I said it was going to be a surprise, mainly because I didn't know what we were going to do in the first place. But that worried me less than then dominance/submission thing.

Fantasy is not reality, and while I'd fantasized for years about it, I also knew that reality had to be different, and taking my cues from hundreds of dirty stories was not the path to success. I knew vaguely that there are books on the subject but had never taken the time to actually read them. So late Thursday night, after a wild shopping spree on Amazon, I had a veritable library on my kindle describing the nature of D/s relationships.

Luckily I'm a fast reader, but even reading into the wee hours of the morning, I had a lot more ground to cover so I called in sick. The crisis of the beginning of the week had been solved, and the only thing remaining was the paperwork, which wouldn't get reviewed until next week at the earliest anyway. Friday turned into a cram session. A very enlightening cram session. By late afternoon, I felt like I had the beginnings of a handle on the realities of being a dominant, and how to take care of a sub. I wasn't fooling myself, and knew there's a lifetime of study going forward, but I had the basics. Mainly, I was going to take it slow, and watch carefully. Anna and I were going to have a lot of very interesting conversations in the short term, provided Kay was right and this whole thing didn't blow up in my face. No. Put that thought out of my mind, it's too late to back down. Make a plan, and follow it through.

As I gave myself a little pep talk. I began thinking about our date. A nice dinner somewhere. Somewhere romantic, but dark, with booths. Italian, I decided. Fabiani's. Nice but not too fancy. A quick phone call reserved a booth. As I ironed a shirt, I tried to figure out what to do after dinner. A nice walk along the waterfront would do. It's been warm enough in the evenings that I could get away with it. Not too far from the restaurant too. Ok. After the walk, I'll play it by ear, either we could go out to a club, or find a quiet bar or something. So much depended on her reaction, that I figured too much planning would only trip me up. Before I knew it, it was time to call a cab.

Shit, I was terrified.

As the cab pulled up in front of her apartment, I saw her pacing on the stoop. As soon as I stepped out, she sprinted toward me, her dark hair flying out behind and she launched herself into my arms. I let out a grunt and the laughed.

"Hi Sparrow. It's good to see you too."

"Oh god. Jonathon, I'm so happy you're here." She said into my chest.

"No," I said and she looked up at me, eyes wide. "I'm not Jonathon tonight, you're not Ann. No games. No practice dummy. We are who we are. OK?" I tried to smile down at her as her face lit up. She burrowed her face back into my chest and she convulsed a few times. "Anna? You ok?"

"Yes. Sorry." She looked up again, tears in her eyes. "It's been a helluva week. I'm a little sensitive. Sorry"

"Don't worry about it. You're ok."

"I am." She heaved a big sigh. "I really am. Thank fucking god."

I kissed the top of her head, and felt her grab me harder. "Come on. The cab's waiting. Let's go eat."

She nodded and I set her down again. She took another big sigh, wiped her eyes and then took my hand with a questioning look. I gave it a squeeze, and she beamed at me.

Once we got to the cab, she was bursting with questions, I finally put my finger on her lips and she froze, eyes wide.

"We're going to dinner. Fabiani's. Then maybe we'll go for a walk, then see where the night takes us ok? I think we have a lot to talk about, but not here."

She looked worried for a minute, then gathered herself, and gripped my hand. This time it was much more forceful, like she was hanging on. By the time we got to the restaurant, she had slid next to me and rested her head against my arm. I don't think you could've slid a piece of paper between us from her head to her ankles. Honestly? It felt amazing. Everywhere she touched me, even through clothes my skin felt electric. Like someone had rubbed tiger balm on it. I tried to calm my racing mind, and come up with a plan for the restaurant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.