Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA

Sunday dawned and I was a wreck. Last night had been great, the best date I'd ever had and it had been a fiction. Or at least enough of a fiction to make my heart ache when I woke up. I thought about the night and I broke into a smile, then I thought about the end, and I was overcome with sadness and embarrassment. I felt like I was coming apart. When I broke down crying because I'd put too much milk in my coffee, I knew I needed help. I called Kay, and even though I woke her up, she was over to my place in 15 minutes where she found me in my pajamas, sitting on the couch staring desolately at a potted plant in the corner of the room.

"Anna?" She asked gently, as she let herself in. "What's going on honey?"

Next to John, Kay was my best friend, and being female she got access to a lot of stuff that I'd never told John, mainly the details about my love life. When 'my love life' had actually started to exist, freshman year in college, I'd tried to tell everything to John, but he ended up frowning a lot and acting over protective. I loved him for that, but it was college and I was busting out of my shell, so eventually I just kept the details to myself, until I met Kay. Kay was the holder of almost all my secrets. All my loves, my complaints, sex in general and specific, Kay got to hear it all. Almost all. I'd always kept my submissive side a secret, mostly.

I looked up, and by the look on her face, I must've looked terrible. Her face was wreathed in concern, but she didn't rush towards me. She detoured to grab a box of tissues from the bookcase. Then gathered me up in her arms where I broke out sobbing again.

"Anna, baby. What wrong? Did somebody die?" I started laughing and crying at the same time. Which just made my face a bigger mess. She sat back, handed me the tissues, and gave me a look the clearly stated "Start talking girl." I pulled myself together somewhat and grabbed a handful of tissues and tried to clean up my face.

"No. Nobody died." I sighed. "I had a date last night"

Kay looked shocked "With John! Did he do something?! Oh my god. I can't believe it..."

"NO! No! John didn't do anything. He was perfect." I sighed again and felt like crying some more, but held off. I reached for my coffee, but it was cold and had too much milk.

"No the date was wonderful. Better than wonderful. That's why I'm a mess. I think." I finished a little unsurely.

Kay when from shock to pure confusion. "I don't get it. You had a great date with your best friend, and now you're a mess?"

I nodded sadly. Tears were leaking out of my eyes again, damn it. I couldn't seem to keep it together. Comprehension dawned on Kay's face.

"Wait a minute. You had a great fake date with your best friend?"

And that did it. I started sobbing again. Jesus. I was disgusted with myself. What was wrong with me?

"You're in love with John." She said it like it was a statement.

I could only nod.

"And you didn't know it?"

I shook my head.

"How could you not know? We've known for years!"

"I dunno!" I wailed, and then was brought up short as the rest of her statement sunk in. "What? What do you mean?"

"Oh honey. You had no idea? That's so sad. We've known for years you were in love with him. Everybody knows you carry the biggest torch for John. I can't believe you didn't know."

My crying stopped, thankfully. I was too befuddled to be distraught. "I don't understand. Who's we? How long? What does that mean?"

"Oh god. All of our friends. We've even talked about it, a little. Not like gossip or anything. I thought it was because you'd gone out as kids and he broke your heart or something. I never asked because I thought it must've been painful for you, given how you pine for him."

"What?! I don't pine for him..." I looked down at the mountain of tissues in my lap and amended my statement "At least I didn't."

"Well, even if you didn't realize it, you've been lovesick for John for as long as I've known you. Casey says it goes back as far as grade school. But then, it was the only way to explain the type of men you always chose."

"Now I'm even more lost." I said quietly. I didn't like where this was going.

"Anna." She reached out and grasped my hand. "You always chose vapid shallow narcissists. Nobody great, nobody who'd last. I'd assumed you always went for the pretty ones to make John jealous or something. I don't know."

Put like that, she was right in a way. Other than some flings, I'd always chosen guys who I'd known were critically flawed. Guys who were never a real threat to hurting me, because I didn't really respect them down deep anyway. I had done a different version of what John did. An uglier version, if I was honest with myself. I never let them get that close to me, and never chose anybody who could really go the distance. And now I'd had this one perfect, fake, date with John. And that wasn't even the worst part.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.