Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

JOHN

The Aquarium is a decent place. Large, with lots of booths and a little outdoor patio. It takes its name from a number of large salt water aquariums scattered around that act as room dividers. The whole place has a grotto-under-the-sea feel, and managed to pull it off with something approaching class.

I stepped into the main room, and headed towards the bar as my eyes got accustomed to the low light. I caught Anna's profile as she talked to some guy in a suit. Clearly she was rebuffing him, but he was slow to catch on. My protective instinct had me walking over there before I caught myself and detoured to a seat at the bar. 'We're supposed to be strangers, ' I repeated to myself as a mantra, but I couldn't shake the urge to escort that finely dressed gentleman to the nearest dumpster, head first, if he didn't leave her alone. Eventually Mr. Suit got the hint and headed out to another part of the bar. So I relaxed and got a good look at Anna. She looked amazing. In this light I couldn't tell if her dress was dark blue or black, but it was perfect on her. I don't remember seeing that dress before, I wondered if it was something she'd gotten for going out with Robert. I realized I was frowning and decided to change tack.

Ordering something I knew she would like, I asked the bartender to pass it down to her. She glanced over, gave me a slight smile and picked up her drink and took a sip. I watched for a moment, and wondered what her game was, how was I supposed to break the ice if she barely acknowledged me. I noticed she kept glancing back over towards me, with that same mona lisa smile. Finally she got up, and approached me.

"You know if a lady accepts your drink, it's polite to follow up so she can thank you for it. Hi I'm Ann." She smiled holding her hand out.

"Ah..." Caught off guard by her opening statement and the change of her name, I stammered for a moment. "Would you care to sit down?" I asked standing and pulling back a stool.

"I would, but let's get a table, I'm feeling a bit peckish." This time she gave me a brilliant smile and her eyes were dancing with laughter. I felt the blush rise up from my collar and lightly grasped her elbow while steering her to a near by booth.

As she sat, she stage whispered "I don't know your name!"

I think I recovered faster this time, and replied "Ann, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm ... Jonathon" That brought a giggle. When I was I kid, I hated be called Jonathon. Our third grade teacher had insisted on it, and she and I never saw eye to eye on anything. I sat, and signaled for a couple of menus.

I felt lost for words for a few moments and then I realized there wasn't really any script. I just had to try and be myself, well a version of myself that didn't know Anna.

"That is a beautiful dress. You wear it very well." I tried, and hoped that wasn't too lecherous. But she did look amazing and I was having a hard time keeping my eyeballs on her face.

"Well isn't that sweet. Thank you Jonathon. I wanted to feel special tonight, so I decided to get dolled up and go out for a drink. I'm normally much more informal. You look pretty good yourself, that shirt is a perfect color for your eyes. Blue looks good on you."

I blushed again. I wondered how red was looking on me.

"Thank you. I don't usually 'get dolled up' myself, but I felt like getting out the apartment and treating myself to a night out."

"Oh? You don't go out much? What got you out tonight?"

I realized there were at least two games being played. The game of "Let's be strangers and practice" and the game of "How honest will we be?" I realized I could make up anything I wanted, be anybody I wanted, and while that held some appeal, the point of the exercise was to practice being the real me, so I decided up front to be as honest as possible.

"Honestly? My girlfriend and I broke up a little while ago, and I haven't really been out since. I felt like it was time to get back on the horse."

I could see Anna ... I mean ... Ann take that in, and I was wondering if she was doing the same calculation about honesty that I'd just done. Apparently, she had and had come to the same conclusion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.