Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA

I woke early, the sun was barely up. I actually fell asleep early, before midnight, probably because I was exhausted already. Or maybe it's John's couch. I always seem to fall asleep on it whenever I'm there.

My dream had left me feeling unfulfilled and antsy. It had been intense. Anyway, in the dream I'm bound to this big pillar, my arms wrapped around it and my face rested against cool stone. I hear the footsteps of someone behind me. It's my Master, or at least its my soon-to-be-Master. In my dream I realize that I'm not a slave, not yet, but I'm being inspected to be sold.

Of course I'm naked, except for a collar, and while the front of my body is cold, hugging the stone pillar, my backside is hot, like it's being warmed by some intense Mediterranean sun. The footsteps get closer and the intensity of the sun vanishes, like I'm in the cool shade of a tree. The Master is right behind me, I can feel his presence but I can't see anything. My eyes are locked onto the beautiful stone of the pillar. I know that I'm not supposed to move, or turn my head, I'm supposed to be a still as the stone. So I try and focus on it. It's pinkish, and subtly colored with veins of paler stone running through it. The word 'travertine' floats into my brain from some half-remembered geology class.

But as much as I try to focus my attention on the pillar I can't help but feel the presence behind me. The skin on my back tingles like it's electrically charged. The hair on the nape of my neck stands up as I feel the tiniest of air currents shift, and I realize he's smelling me. He must have his face just centimeters away, and all the skin from the nape of my neck to the top of my butt flares into heat, like the sun has moved inside of me. I break out in a sweat, and unconsciously try and shift back to feel his touch, but I can't move. I'm about to groan in frustration when I feel a large hand gently run fingers down my spine the the cleft of my ass. I shudder, and feel wetness between my thighs. My body feels like it's vibrating like a piano string. The hand shifts and gently squeezes my ass. I swear he could palm the whole thing with one hand.

This time I do groan, and try again to push back into him. My nipples are hard points that try to cut grooves into the stone. I'm panting and trying not to, I shut my mouth, but breathing through my nose is even louder, and I can smell him. Clean, masculine, something forest-like in his scent. Which is almost overpowered by the scent of my arousal heavy in the warm air. I know he must smell me. I hope he finds it pleasing. I feel overcome with the desire to have him find me pleasing, desirable, wanted.

His presence diminishes and I can feel the heat of the sun again. I choke back a sob. I don't want him to leave. Then I hear more footsteps approach and the bindings on my wrists and ankles release. A pair of huge arms begins to sweep me up, strong arms, safe arms, and I'm weeping with happiness but just as I turn my head to see my new Master, I wake up. It's 6am, I'm on John's couch, and all that happiness dissipates like fog as I watch the sunrise over the mountains.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.