Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 12: The pleasure Was All Mine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The pleasure Was All Mine - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Thursday I got a call from Bob wanting me to come to dinner Saturday. Now, I am little worried. Bob never has called me before. It's always been Carol. Of course I said OK.

Saturday came around and I went over to the Charles'. Rang the door bell but this time Bob and Carol met me at the door. There was a group hug with the two of them. Bob couldn't thank me enough and Carol, for the first time, kissed my on the lips in front of Bob. I was over whelmed to say the least. Bob said "The girls do not know you were coming tonight. We wanted to talk to before they knew you were here. We went in the den and closed the door. Each taking a turn talking the said that they had a talk with the girls. They did not pressure them in to tell them anything. We wanted it to be free from them it they wanted to tell us anything. We couldn't be happier. We think we made the right decision. They told us you "Took" them and how sweet and romantically you treated them. I told them that was a relief off my mind. "What do you mean?" Bob asked. I told them I did know what to think when you called me.

"Ok boys, dinner will be ready shortly. Get Bill a drink Bob" "Bill, Jack and Coke, right?" Bob asked. "You know me." I replied.

Carol hollered up stairs "Girls, you got company." They came running down the stairs and when they saw me "Grandpa" and ran up to me with big hugs and kisses right on the lips. I'm glad they didn't call me Bill.

After dinner, we just sat and talked. "I have to ask you something and you can say no with no hard feelings" Bob said. "I have a medical convention and show in Las Vegas in two weeks. It is three days but I thought I would take Carol with me and stay the week. Could you, would you watch the girls while we gone."

"Not only would I, I'll drive you to the airport so you can save on parking fees. "What do the girls want?" I asked even though I think I know the answer. "Let's ask them." Bob said as he called the girls.

Bob explained everything to the girls. They wanted to know where they would stay. At my house or theirs. "I think it might be better if I would stay here as the pool is here and the girls would feel more at home." I said. "Well, it's settled. You will stay here in our bedroom and the girls will take care of you and you can take care of them." Bob replied. (I'm sure they will I said to my self.) Sissy asked "Can we have some friends over while you're gone Daddy?" Bob said "That's up to Bill." "Grandpa would it be OK?" Sissy asked. I said we have time to figure that out. Ask me closed to the time."

The time went by and besides going over swimming from time to time, I have not been around the girls. Yes, we would still skinny dip when we were alone and fool around a little but that's it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.