Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 10: Time to Talk

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Time to Talk - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Lesson 6

Did my household chores, had lunch and was on my way. I think I have it figures out just how I will handle this.

I got there early as the girls were in the house finishing their lunch. They asked if I would like a glass of that GOOD ice tea? Of course as I went out the gazebo to wait. They came out with a BIG insulated picture of tea and some glasses. I told theme the ice tea was a good idea as it was very hot and we were just going to talk for awhile. Sissy said that would be kind of good as she just started here period yesterday. Why kind of good I asked. She said that we could not "Play around down there". "And why not?" I asked. "You know" she said. "The blood and everything." I told them both about a boy/man earning their "Red Wings." I told them that when a man has intercourse with a girl during her period, that was earning his Red Wings. As a matter of fact, it is almost the safest time to do it without fear of getting her pregnant. "That sounds so gross." Liz said. "Not gross." I told them. "Especially towards the end when the flow is light." Sissy asked if I ever "Earned my Red Wings?" I told them I had, twice in my youth. "Would you ever do it again?" Sissy asked. I told them it would depend on who, the mood and where.

There are other ways to have sex besides oral and vaginal. There is Anal. "What is that?" Liz asked. And just when you thought you knew everything I said. Anal is when the boy puts his penis in your rectum. "Ouch" said Sissy. Not really, I told them. With a little time and a little practice, you can do it. It is almost as good as the normal way for both partners. "Can we try that? asked Liz. "Someday" I said.

Next, there is bondage. One of the partners get tied up or restrained in some way and the other person can do what ever they want with that person. "Oh that sounds like fun teacher" Sissy said. "Can we try that with you?" Not yet, you're not ready. We would have to do it to you first I told them. But between you and me, it sounds like fun with these two teens. I can just imagine what they would come up with. There are many other forms of sex but that will come later in life.

Now the biggie. You know your Mom and Dad said that you wanted me to take your virginity? Yes they both said. I asked them "Why me?" This was special to me as I did not want to do just because they wanted to but because I was special to them. Sissy spoke up. "When we sat down and talked it over with Mom and Dad, we felt almost the same love for you and we do for them. When it does happen, we want someone special to have it and not just some guy that will blab it all over school that he did it to us." Liz said "We know that when and if it happens, you will do it out of love for us. You will be gentle and respectful." I am almost getting a tear in my eyes. They are so sweet and sometimes more mature then their age.

"Ok girls" I said "This is what going to happen next. I will set this up with your Mom. Wednesday next week, I am going to take the both of you out to a nice dinner for your birthday." Liz piped in "It's not our birthday." "I know but we will pretend." I said. "At least that is what we are going to tell the waitress and you ARE my Granddaughters. After dinner, we are coming back to my house and one of you will stay overnight with me. The other will go home and will come over and stay the next night after dinner. When we go out to dinner, I want you two to be on your best behavior and properly dressed. Nothing sexy. You're not going out to turn anyone on. Besides, it just won't look right. Two sexy teens and an old man. Just normal teen ware, as if you were going out with Mom and Dad. You may dress alike if you wish, but I would really like to see each of you be original. Each of you need to pack an overnight bag. Jammies, something to lounge around in, etc. Tooth brush and make up if you need ... I just don't know what girls need for a sleep over. Do you both understand all this. This may be the most important night of you lives." "Yes" said Sissy. "Yes" said Liz.

Now for the homework. I both of you to set down and think about what has happened since we started these lessons. I want you to think about what may or may not happen. I want both of you to be sure that all this is what you wanted. You need to know that your Mom and Dad love you vary much. They along with me would be in big trouble if anyone knew about all this.

Liz came over to me and took my hand in hers and gave me a little kiss and said "Grandpa, Sissy and I have loved you from the time you started baby sitting us. God that sounds bad. Watching over us. We are so happy that you shared yourself with us and showed us the real love in sex." I told them the love part was yet to come. Sissy got up and joined her sister at my side taking my other hand and pulled it to her. "Yes Grandpa" I interrupted Sissy, "What's with Grandpa, I am suppose to be Teacher" when we are in session." We love you, we really do love you and I won't love a Teacher. I will love Grandpa." Sissy said. With that, I got a little tear in my eyes. This is going to make our sleep over a little easier on me. With that, I could not help but to stand up and pull them to me in a big group hug and give each a fatherly kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.