Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 6: Lesson Four, Mid-term test. Little did I Not Know It Was a Test for Me

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lesson Four, Mid-term test. Little did I Not Know It Was a Test for Me - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Got up and had breakfast and went right out and mowed the grass. It really grew with that rain. Came in and took a nice long shower. Little did I know that I would need a cold shower after this afternoon. Had a light lunch, grab my camera bag and was off to my waiting class.

When I got there, as the gate opened, there was this ting-a-ling of a bell. Something like the one on the bakery door to let them know they had customers. I hardly got through the gate when girls grabbed me, one on each arm an escorted me to the back. I asked what was with the bell. They said that Dad was sunning in the back yard and a neighbor had just walked back the cause the gate was unlocked. Everything was OK with Dad but did not like be surprised.

As we walked to the back yard, the girls were dancing around me really happy to see me. Liz jumped in and said "We have a surprise for you, we have a surprise for you." they had me sit down on a Chaise lounge in the shade of the gazebo. Now I need to tell you that they had their Cheer Leading outfits on with their hair pulled back in to a pony tails. OMG, how cute they were. "We are going to put on a show for you." said Sissy. I told them that I that I had my video camera and ask if it was alright if I tried it out and took a video of this? They whispered back and forth and said I could as long as no one else would see it. "I promise I will not show it to anyone with out your permission." I said. "OK then, sit back and enjoy." said Liz.

With that Liz pick up a remote control of some sort and music started playing. I started the camera and they start doing a well choreograph and practiced cheer routine. This went on for a couple of minutes then the music changed and they started doing a slow, erotic strip tease. Working in unison like every move was practiced, first the slowly removed their cheer tops. Dancing around me and then dropping them in my lap. They had on something like a white tee shirt underneath. No bra so their little nipples where hard and pointed right out. Then came the cheer skirt. This was even slower. Working it for all it was worth. Then all of a sudden, drop them to their ankles. Again in unison, kicked over to me with their right foot. Now I see what the have on. It was their gymnastics white leotards.

The music changed once again. Now the two where doing a gymnastics routine. Summersaults, cart wheels, back flips. These girls were really good. Their practice showed as each girl look like mirror image of the other.

Once more music change. This time a slow, romantic tune. Now that they slowed down, I could really make out the young, tight breast with little or no bounce. Their nipples were hard and poked right out of the leotards. They were about 10 feet in front of me and with their hands starting at the back of their heads, they ran their through their hair like a comb releasing their pony tails and letting their hair down, if you will. They pulled their hands down, over their shoulders then down across the teeny breast. When they got there, they cupped each breast then started slowly kneading them pushing their nipples in and letting them pop out ... With their left hand kneading their left breast, their right started teasing their right nipples. After about a minute or two, their hands start down to the tops of their thighs. It was then I notice that with all the exercise, their leotards had been pulled up in to the little slits giving them a camel toe look. They slapped the rears in time with the music. First the right butt cheek then the left. Putting their hands on the flat of bellies slowly down over their pubic mound then down to the V between their legs. Now they were rubbing their crotches and slowly rolling and swaying their hips. When they were finished, each hand went to the elastic on each side of the crotches of their leotards and slowly pulled straight down relieving the camel toe. Their hands went right back to work at their breast. They tried to kiss their tits. They are a little too small and could not close the gap.

Sissy went behind Liz a pulled a zipper down and Liz did the same to Sissy. In unison, they dropped their tops to their wastes. Now there was four, perky teeny tits with nice, hard nipples looking at me. If I did not have hard on already, this would have done. I was really getting uncomfortable. I reached under my shorts and rearrange myself. I think I heard Sissy say " I think we are getting to him." I wanted to say they did but I also wanted them to go on. They were playing with their own tits. Kneading, cupping and rubbing their nipples. They tried again to kiss their own tits, and that not working so they just kind of blew kisses towards their nips. Liz move another Chaise Lounge and Sissy sat down and started kissing and sucking her tits. First the right then the left. All the while kneading the other. Sissy's hand was on her V just rubbing on the outside of her leotard. Then both hands went to the top of her leotards and slipped underneath. She was working her little pussy, direct. She arched her back and moaned. I think she was having an orgasm. Liz looked up at Sissy's face and raised her face to Sissy's and planted and intense kiss.

With out breaking this passionate kiss, they switched places. Now Liz was laying there and Sissy started playing with Liz's tits. Kissing, fondling and kneading each tit in turn. After a short bit, they broke their kiss and Sissy's mouth went right for a tit and started sucking hard. Liz skipped playing with her V from the outside and went right underneath her leotard. I could see her a lot clearer then I did Sissy. She was really fingering it. I could see her reach way down and put a finger or more up in her vagina then back to her little nib clit and rub it. It won't be long now, I said to myself. Then it happened, she arched her back whimpered and moaned and rested.

After Liz "Calmed down" Liz and Sissy kissed passionately again and just laid side by side while they rested a bit. I am sure they needed it.

After the got their energy back, they stood up and continued their little striptease pushing their leotards to their ankle. Taking one foot out, they kicked them over to me with the other. I picked them and check the crotches. Yes indeed, they each had an orgasm. I put them to my face inhaled and licked and kissed each crotch. Now I have two, completely naked teens in front of me. "Oh please Lord, help me hold off." I prayed. Now they were entwined just kissing each other all over, feeling each other up. Then Sissy sat down and laid back. Liz knelt down and kissed her mouth down to her tits and then down to "Eating at the Y". Sissy spread her legs wide giving Liz the most exposure. Liz kissed each thigh on the inside then just above Sissy slit. Then started licking Sissy female juices from around that pink, glistening pussy from her previous orgasm. Liz ran her tongue down and up Sissy pink slit stopping at the bottom and pushing her tongue in as far as she could. Then returning to the top and sucking and licking Sissy's clit that was now sticking out a little. All the while, Sissy was kneading her tits and pulling her nipples rolling them between her fingers. Again she moaned and arched her back pumped her hips up and down. She had another BIG orgasm. Liz just kept licking it up as if it could be her last.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.