Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 5: Lesson Three Girl on Girl and a afternoon snatch, ah snack

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lesson Three Girl on Girl and a afternoon snatch, ah snack - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

The weekend went by really fast. It's Tuesday. Got up, did my usual, mowed the lawn and prepared for the girls lesson for today. Had my lunch and went on my way.

Once again, they were ready, willing and waiting in the back yard. Went through the gate and locked it remembering last Friday. There they sat so prim and proper. Fully dressed and today they had on a blouse and a short skirt. I ask them "Where's the party?" Right here Teacher as they both stood up and lifted the hem of their skirts high as they could. O-M-G no panties and what's this, NO PUBIC HAIR. in sight. "What happened to the Pubs girls?" Sissy said they asked Mom if they could shave it off. She said it was up to us so she showed us how to do it. She said with gymnastic and cheerleading, we should at least have to learn how to trim up. "I did Liz" Sissy said. "Then she did me". "It was almost as exciting like when we PLAYED with each other." Sissy said. They were a totally knock out before with those light pubs down there and now bare as the day they were born. "Don't tell Mommy that I, Ah, we told you but she's bare down there also. She said it make her feel cleaner and sexier." Liz said.

Sissy asked if she could ask me something. I said go for. " Last lesson you tickled me and I was ticklish. Then you started kissing and feeling Liz and all of a sudden, I was not ticklish any more. How come?" "Ok, when you were ticklish, you were not aroused then I started "Making Out" with Liz. You were watching us and this got you aroused and this caused you to drop your guard. You were turned on by proxy. That's where just watching some one doing something close to sexual will cause you to get excited. Now, any sensual input was read as sexual by your brain and therefore you were not ticklish." "Oh, now I get it" Sissy said and "So do I" came from Liz. "Sex" I said, "is more then just touchy feely. Sex takes in sights, sounds, smells and tastes. By me kissing you erotically and with passion, you mind and body shifts gears in to a sexual mold. First the kiss, then the light touch to the breast and if everything goes right you probably can't stop and a boy will have his hand in your pants and that's the point of no return. You will have a hard time saying NO from that point on. It's hard to go back to square one once that happens and you body is going to want satisfaction in the form of an orgasm or for a boy, ejaculation."

Now let's get started on today's lesson. I want you two to make out with each other like you would do in you room alone. I want you to pretend that I am not here. 'Can you do that?" I asked. "Can we go in on our bedroom?" Liz asked. "Anywhere you want girls" I replied. So in the house we went. It was a typical girl's room with all the fluff that girls like. I asked them why they where both in the same room? "Mom said that one of us could move to a different room. There is another bed room but we have slept together since we were little. Beside, it gives us freedom to do this." Liz said. With that they started to do a little strip tease and jumped on the bed naked. There was a nice comfy chair in the corner that I just plopped down in to and watched and took mental notes.

First, they started with some passionate kissing, I asked where was that when we were doing it. "We learned that from you Teacher." Liz said. Then Liz was at Sissy's tits, rubbing them, kissing and kneading them. Then Sissy reached down and was rubbing Liz crack. "Rub my clit Sissy." Liz ordered. "Put your finger in my hole Sissy." Liz asked. Sissy now moved down between Liz's legs and was going to town on her sister while Liz was pulling and rubbing her tits. Then it came. "Ah, Ah yes, it's almost there. Don't stop, faster, deeper. Ah Uhm yes there it is. Oh God that was so good." "Ok, my turn." Sissy spoke up. Just a minute, I got to catch my breath. Liz said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.