Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 4: Different Strokes Day Off

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Different Strokes Day Off - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Friday I got up and did my chores for the day. I was a real hot one. Knowing that the girls would be gone to their gymnastics class this afternoon, I thought I would go over and take a dip. Skinny dip that is. So after lunch, I got in to my suit just for the walk over. When I got there, I stripped down and went in. Splashed around for awhile and did some laps. OK, I was done, then I heard the gate swing open. God, I forgot to lock it. I got up close to the wall so no one could see my lower half. Here comes 10 year old little Nick. I asked him what he was doing here? He said that when his sister was at gymnastics with Liz and Sissy, he would sneak over for a swim once in a while. I reminded him the dangers of swimming alone. He asked if he could come in the water. I thought for a minute and said, have you ever seen a man naked? He said yes, his Dad a lot and could not wait until he was as big as dad with hair down there and all. I said I ask because I am swimming nude, no suit, skinny dipping and if you won't tell anyone and take off your suit you can swim with me. "I won't tell. I would get in trouble too." Ok then" I said, "Get out of that tee shirt and jump out of those shorts and come on in.

Now I am defiantly not in to boys but has been a long, long time since I have seen a young boy with his little dickey and marble size balls that are held up close to his body. He looks so cute. We swam for a while and came over to me and ask if I would like to see something funny. I said sure thinking was going to do some kind of dive. He reached down and started playing with his little friend and it started to grow. It began to stand up proud. He said it feels really good when he does that. I asked if his sister ever seen that. He said she showed him how to do it. Time to back off that subject. I already have more of teen tang then I can handle, but, I said, would you like to do that to me? "Oh Boy would I" he said like a little boy at Christmas with a new toy.

I told him to go ahead and do it but be gentle as you can hurt it. "Yeah, I know. Like getting hit in the nuts." he said. As he started he said I was bigger then his dad. It felt wonderfully strange to have it in his young boy hand. Nick was doing a good job moving his had back and forth over it. While he was doing me, I cupped his little dick and balls in my hand. This kind of excited him. I got hard as a rock but that's where it ended. The water was slowing him down and could not get the jacking off up to a respectable speed. That's all well and good because I really did not want to drop a load at this time. I said that it was getting about time that we should go so we (He) did not get caught with our pants down. With that, we jumped out of the pool and dried off and put on our cloths ... He said there was one good thing about skinny dipping. I said what was that. We did not have to go home with wet trunks. I told him next time don't swim alone, just check and see if I would come over just in case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.