Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 2: School is in session

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: School is in session - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

I grab some lunch and off I went. I grabbed a bottle of water. I get so dry when I talk a lot. Walked across the street for my "Appointment". Knock on the door, no answer so I went around back. Both of them were sitting in the gazebo drinking lemonade. They were dressed in shorts and an almost see through blouse and NO bra. Their perky little tities shown right through with little interference. Glad I took care of myself earlier but that won't last long.

Lesson One Let's get acquainted.

Hi girls, are you ready for you first lesson? I asked. "What are we going to do first Teacher?" Liz asked. I said First we are going to go over the rules.

1) You already know to call me Teacher when we are "In Session".

2) When I ask you a question, I want the truth and I will do the same for you.

3) When I tell you to do something, you will do it with out question.

4) You may ask question no matter how dumb you think they are and I will give you the best answer I can.

5) If you don't feel comfortable about anything we are talking about or doing, let me know. You never have to do anything that you don't want to do.

6) What we talk about and what we do is just between us. Do not share with your friends or classmates.

Do you understand these rules Sissy? Yes she replied. And do you Liz? Yes she replied.

Liz asked if they could talk to Mommy? I said "She is your mother, she is why I am here. You may talk to her about what we do. As a matter of fact I encourage it. And don't be ashamed." Love and sex is nothing to be ashamed of.

OK, first question. Liz, do you know what a virgin is? "Yes" she replied. Are you still a virgin? "Yes" she replied blushing. Before I could even ask, Sissy said "Yes to both." You know I can check don't you and I will know for sure? "Yes Teacher" they came back in unison.

"Ok, next question. Sissy, do you play with your self, touching yourself all over and getting excited?" "Yes" she responded. "and you Liz?" "Yes" she responded.

"Next, do play with each other and get all excited?" As if in unison, one said yes and the other said no. "OK, remember rule number 2. What is rule number 2?" "Not to lie" Sissy spoke up. "Ok, do or don't you play with each other?" "We do" came out of Liz and Sissy shook her head yes. I told them that was nothing to be ashamed of and that a lot of girls do it. "Yes, but aren't they ah, lesbians?" Liz asked. I told them that it is not always true.

"Do you girls know what a lesbian is?" I asked. Liz spoke up and said it was a girl that likes girls more then boys." "Sissy, do you know what a gay person is?" "That's a boy that like boys more then girls." "Correct" I said.

I told them that girls are more apt to "Play" with each other then boys but boys are known to "Help" each other get off. "What is "Get Off?" Liz asked. I said you know how good you feel when you play with yourself "Down there"? They shook their heads yes. Well that is getting off for girls. When your body tightens up and you feel really funny inside, you just had an orgasm. "Do you understand all that." They shook their heads yes. When boys get off, they start feeling funny inside and at the end their sperm comes rushing out the end of their penis. "Do you know what sperm is girls?" I asked. "Yes" Liz said. "When sperm goes in to a girl's vagina, it fertilizes her egg so she can have a baby." "You girls have been paying attention in class." I said. "Not like some of the boys" Sissy quipped. I have to check, "Have you two been having your periods yet? "Yes" said Liz "I just got done" Sissy said she was due with in the next week or so. "Did you girls learn all about them in health class? I asked. "Yes" Sissy said "and Mom filled in the blanks."

Now, anatomy. "Take off your cloths" I ask them. Being hot as hell, they jumped right to work. They blushed a little as they never took off their bottoms before even to swim. I was the first to see the bottoms besides their doctor. I told them that I have seen many girls without cloths and they are pretty much the same "Down There". Now I have two beautiful, naked 15 year olds in front of me. They didn't even try to cover themselves. Like I said before, if I could not see the faces, I could not tell the apart. From the neck down they were twins right down to the few pubes that were showing.

Same tits, same tan line, which were none. I had to ask, "Girls, how come you don't have any tan lines?" Liz answered "When no one is home, we lay in the sun just like this." "What if someone comes?" I asked. Sissy snapped and said "With the gate to the back yard closed and locked, no one could see or get back here with out going through the house." Now that's good information I thought putting that back in my minds file. Their almost hairless pussies looked so inviting. Clean and pink. Even down there they seemed tan.

Sissy asked "Do you like the way we looked? I think I am cuter then Liz. I told them I think they are both beautiful and I was not there to be judging them. They ask what I thought of their sparse pubic hair? I said I preferred it clean as a baby but that was their choice.

"OK now anatomy. Ok Sissy, tell me your body parts." Head, arms, legs." "Stop" I said "Let me clarify. Your Girl body parts. "Oh Ok" Sissy responded. "These are my breasts with nipples and areola on each." "Very good" "Liz can you do the other?" "The Mons Venenis, Labia Majora, Labia Minora, Urethra, Hymen, Vaginal opening and Clitoris." "Very good" I said. "You have been paying attention in heath class." "But Mom, being a nurse, has helped." Sissy said. "That helps" I said.

"Now what do You really call your parts?" I asked. Liz jumped in and said "These are my boobs" pointing to her nice, firm tits "and this is my Kitty" pointing to her cunt. I asked why do you call it your Kitty. She said "Some of the girls at school call it their cunt and some their pussy. I thought mine did not fit either of those names so I call mine Kitty". Sissy spoke up and said "This is my Kitty and do you want to pet it?" Right now all kinds of things were racing through my mind. "Ok" I said. Sissy came over by me. First I inspected her tits. Weighed cupping them underneath them and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I got the response I thought I would. Slowly, moved my hand down to her pubic mound. She tensed up a bit. Then I just felt the smoothness of her skin down to both sides of her "Kitty" slit. I just "petted" her Kitty. Now, of course, I had to do the same to Liz.

"Hey Teacher" Liz jumped up. "How come we are naked as the day we were born and you are not." "That's a good question Liz. What do you think we should do about it? Have you ever seen a man naked?" Now I was blushing. "I don't mean someone's little brother but man with an erection." "Like you had in the pool yesterday Teach?" Sissy asked. "How did you know about that?" I asked. "Liz and I "Played" with each other last night talking about it." Sissy said. "Ok, what should we do about it then?" I asked. I did not have to wait long to find out. They jumped to there feet and started undress me. First my shirt and shoes. Then my shorts and lastly, holding on the best I can, my boxer shorts. Good old dickey jumped right out at them. I think it scared them. I really don't think they really have seen a man with a full hard on so close ... So I ask them again. "Have you ever seen a man like this?" Sissy said, "Only one time when daddy walked to his shower but he was not that big." What makes it that big?" "We will get to that shortly" I told them. "You're good looking Teacher." Sissy said. I blushed.

"OK Male anatomy. Who knows the male parts? I asked. Once again it was Liz. I think it was because she was a little older then Sissy by five minutes. "The penis, the glans, the testis and the scrotum." "Very good, but you missed one item on both boys and girls. They sat and thought about it and could not figure out what it was. "Ok" I said. " It's your anis." "That's not and sex part" Liz quipped. "It can be and we will talk about that later" "Now the boys call them their dick, cock, pee pee or prick and balls. Have you ever heard them talk that way?" Yes said Liz and so did Sissy. "When a boy gets excited it gets big and hard so he can put it into your vagina and have an orgasm." I told them. Liz asked what an orgasm was? I think I will just have to show you. "Sissy, get my some paper towels." She runs to the house to get them and not miss anything. When she returns I tell them to start play with my dick. "Slowly stroke it" I said. Showing them the proper way to Masturbate a dick. I was already close to popping my load. "Who wants to kiss it?" I asked. Without saying a work, Liz started kissing the top of it. I was holding back the best I can. Really proud of myself. I was getting close. Liz was kissing it, Sissy's little hand was stroking it up and down. I told Liz she could take the head it to her mouth and lick it like a lollypop. That did it, "Everybody back, here it cums." With that I blew a load it the air about 3 feet over me. The girls screamed with glee at this sight saying they never saw anything like that. "Can we do that again?" Sissy says. She wanted the head the next time. I told them I have to rest before I would be ready to do it again. I told them what the saw was my Sperm or as the boys call cum. This is what would go in you to fertilize your egg to make a baby. I told them it would my turn next time. "What do you mean Teacher?" I said that they would just have to wait. I asked them if the had one of those kids microscope kits? They said they did and Liz ran and got it. I took a sample of my cum and put it on a slide and showed them. "Oh my God, that so cute" Sissy said as she watched the sperm swim around. Liz pushed Sissy a side so she could have a look. "What are they doing?" Liz asked. I told them they were looking for their egg to fertilize.

I cleaned myself up with the paper towels and said "Last one in is "It" and made a mad dash to the pool with two naked girls close behind.

We swam around for awhile playing tag. We would jump out and back in trying to avoid being tagged. jumping in from the side or off the diving board. Laughing and giggling just having fun. Liz said that they never felt this free being nude and swimming. I told them it is called "Skinny Dipping" and that as a boy about their age we would go to a private lake, strip down and jump it. This is nice having a private pool. Sissy asked if there where girls too? I said yes, some just friends. Some boy friends and girl friends. "Where you ever caught?" No but came close a couple of times I said.

My "Batteries" where starting to get recharged. Ol' Dickie was coming back alive. and the girls notice and where making fun of IT. They wanted to touch it and this started to turn in to a game of keep-away. Their hands away from my dick. It was time to stop, at least for me, so I told them to get out and get dry as I would be leaving soon. They asked if they could dry me, I said yes as long as I could dry them.

"OK who's first?" Liz asked. I said I would dry Liz, then they could dry me and then I would do Sissy. We got out and when that warm breeze blew across those little nipples OMG, that really got me going. Perky little tits with really perk nipples. I wanted to plant a BIG kiss on each one of them. I started dry Liz down, paying particular attention to her pubic area. I said that I had better check to see if I got it dry. I reach under her Privates and as soon as I touched there as she shuddered and almost let out a little whimper.

Now it was my turn. They ganged up on me. I think they both dried me twice. When almost done, Liz made a pay back. She reached down and checked me down under lightly touching my balls causing them to rise up in their sacks.

They laid out their towels and said they where going to just lay out for awhile and get some sun. "Oh yes" I said. "Tan lines." As I dressed, I kept an eye on them out of the corner of my eye. What a beautiful sight. What a beautiful pair.

Before I left, they asked when was the next lesson. I said, "You have gymnastics Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Right?" The girls nodded yes. I said that "This was Tuesday and with that, we will have lessons Tuesday and Thursday, OK" "No" Sissy said. "We want you to come over every day." I told them with this schedule, it will give time to think about what they have learned so far. (and me to rest)

I went home and took a shower to get the chlorine smell of me and to check my "mechanics". Soaping down good, I cleaned up really fast. Then I took a little time with Dickie. My soap, my dick, and I will wash it as much as I want. As before, it didn't take long before I was spray painting the showers walls with my cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.