Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2014 by Redsliver

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carter was an island with a history of violence, romance, piracy and witchcraft. Today it feels like a hole. One Emily wishes to run away and crawl into. The only problem is what is waiting for her there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence  

****Craig 5 ****

June 29th, 2013

"C'mon, wake up." Emily reached down with both hands and shook Craig by his exposed shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Craig's croak was a hard split from his basso snoring. He rolled onto his back and was thankful Emily had left his lights off, "Shit, Emily. Pussy's across the hall."

The smack across his cheek woke him up. He sat up in his bed and realized he was wearing nothing but his boxers. Embarrassment quickly overtook indignation. He turned away from Emily.

"She is not ready to be out there yet!" Emily hissed. "Be a bit more considerate."

"I got to put some pants on," Craig groaned. He was about to swing his legs off the bed and out from under his covers, but he noticed Emily just waiting for him. She met his gaze with an even impatience.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Emily rolled her eyes, "You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. And it will just take longer if you don't get ready."

Craig have Emily a flat stare. It took a few moments to form his response. This tactic was the fundament of Craig's contentious reputation. He wasn't picking his words with care; he was slowing himself down to keep his voice from cracking. His frown darkened as the moment dragged on.

"Strip then," he grumbled, "If you're going to watch me shower, I might as well have something to watch too."

Emily flushed. Embarrassment fed anger until she turned in a huff and stomped out to the kitchen. "We only have twenty minutes! Hurry up!"

Cleaned and dressed finally, Emily hurried Craig out to the elevator. He wasn't happy. Breakfast had been skipped. "Well you should have woken up earlier. You agreed when we got home last night."

"So did Keira. How'd she duck out of it?" Craig waited for Emily to step through the doors before he got off.

"I think yesterday freaked her out," Emily chewed her lip, obviously worried, "I'll talk to her later."

"Yesterday freaked me out too," Craig admitted, "Can I go back to bed?"

Craig was punched in the shoulder as they stepped out of the tower. Emily smiled. Craig sighed and hoped to get a bacon biscuit breakfast sandwich when they got downtown. Today was gonna suck. Emily seemed determined to disagree. She happily chatted and he appeared to listen. She was feeling real hope. Craig gave her back a smile.

The late morning sky was overcast, the morning fog wispy as it refused to burn off. This is not how he was looking to spend his Friday. His hands were shoved in his pockets, causing his posture to slump. He had money. Which was an uncommon enough situation, because since Keira started working at Doc Connors, Craig's allowance had been a lecture about getting a job. If the money had come from his dad, Craig would have thought it was payment for helping family move in. But the hundred bucks was his mother's doing. He was apparently $100 a summer gigolo.

"There's a smile!" Emily beamed. She leaned in and bumped Craig's shoulder, "We're almost there. It'll be fun."

"You don't believe in ghosts and shit right?" Craig voiced a concern that had been needling him.

"Pfft! No," Emily laughed.

"Then why —"

"I love stories! Ghost stories are classics. Plus this gets literally all the attractions Carter offers off the table and I can really get down to doing what I came to Carter to do."

"Sex tourism?" Craig quipped. She went fire truck red.

"No! Why would you say that?" she hissed and bumped him again. She was smiling, when she could manage it.

"Did you or did you not travel to another country and fu--bang an underage girl?"

Emily couldn't stop blushing, but she did throw a hug around Craig's shoulders. Her mellifluous laugh chimed right in his ear. Craig was blushing worse now. She punched him in the shoulder again.

They turned towards the harbor off the end of Garden Street. The Laughing Man brewery was built in the back of Pegasus Public House. Emily checked her phone, ignored the texts from Angela and Eddie and saw they were arriving with just three minutes to spare.

"You're not going to act weird around Diane's mom?" Emily whispered sharply out of the side of her mouth.

"I haven't made any plans," Craig snarled. Emily was surprised by the tone but didn't have a chance to respond when Audrey Mackenzie turned away from an elderly Japanese couple. Craig was considering an apology, he hadn't meant to be testy. Things were very weird. Diane Mackenzie was his first. Emily was the girl he wanted as his first. Emily had somehow ended up not only intimate with his previously very straight sister, the blonde had actively sought him out other pussy so they could be friends without worry of sexual tension. Craig wondered what kind of crazy female logic suggested that just because a guy banged one chick, he'd never want to bang another. He sighed, he had several things he could say, but underneath it all he was coiled like a spring. It wouldn't be fair to let loose on Emily. She was here now, she'd be gone later, whatever happened this summer would be memories, good or bad. Craig was finally getting his head around the words "Be bold."

"Oh! Hello! You're here for the tour? I'm glad to see you've made it in time!" The bright and cheery smile of Audrey Mackenzie greeted Craig and Emily. Emily was quite surprised. Diane was a thinnish girl with clear curves and big puffball of black curls. She was a dark skinned girl, obviously black, whose complexion had made Emily almost jealous. Audrey was a very different woman, except for the long lashed blue eyes. Audrey was just above average height. Her curves were only apparent thanks to her breezy summer dress. Her skin was very pale and dotted with red freckles over her nose, cheeks, and forearms. She had vibrant red-orange hair that was cut off at the base of a slender neck. She smiled a bright pink lipped smile; her nose crinkled as her right cheek dimpled, "Were you the two who were going to pay here?"

"Yes," Craig responded with a bored tone. He picked out three twenties from his pocket and handed them to her, "It's good to see you again, Ms Mackenzie."

"Oh, please Chris, I only know how to answer to Audrey." She slipped the the bills into a pocket behind a thick white belt. She handed Craig back a ten.

"I thought it was thirty bucks a head?" Craig had let the name go. Emily had raised her eye to it, but he had no concern if this woman knew who he was. He hadn't said word one to her since an elementary school birthday party with her daughter.

"Or fifty for two, sweetie." Her grin seemed completely genuine. Emily might not have flashed back her own smile otherwise. Audrey's hands clapped together, "Good morning, everyone!"

The Japanese couple kept their spot. Craig and Emily sidled up on their right. A young couple with a young boy sitting on the father's shoulder came up on the left. Another older man sitting next to a middle aged woman in a flower print top looked up from the bench outside the Pegasus Pub.

"My name is Audrey, I'm your guide. I'm going to take you through the shadows and memories of our little town." She leaned forward and looked into the little boy's eyes. His father looked down Audrey's dress and his wife rolled her eyes, "I know where all the spooks hide. I will show you where the pirates went wild and where the bootleggers stood their ground. I know where a quiet young widow, mourning the loss of her soldier husband, still looks out to see the ships coming in. But most importantly, I'm going to tell you the tale of The Laughing Man."

The boy's eyes went wide. The rich and tumbling cadence of Audrey's energetic opening brought a smile to Emily's lips. She knocked Craig in the shoulder again. He wasn't smiling. His mind was just shouting out "Bullshit!" to punctuate every one of Audrey's claims. She slipped back onto her heels.

"There are all kinds of mysterious tales that have hung around our town since it was first settled as Le Bouchet by French settlers in 1654," Audrey looked around as she continued, she made sure to look into everyone's eyes as she talked. The Japanese couple took her picture as she spoke. She was animated, not a hand talker, but practiced choreographed sweeps and posture changes that simply ratcheted up her telling. She continued going over a brief history of the island, "It was mostly a fishing community. The harbor was helpful for ships coming around the western side of Nova Scotia; but, with the huge Bay of Fundy tides, it had never became much more than a small community. Eventually, the British would take control of much of Acadia, which they called Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, and those French settlers who refused to switch allegiances from their motherland were shipped back home. Many would later leave France again, becoming, among others, the Cajuns of Louisiana."

"It was these French settlers, who gave us our first spectre. The Laughing Man is the oldest local legend of Carter. He's always described as a man with summer hair and a bright smile. He's kind of a trickster spirit, playing with people and teasing them. But all of his stories are full of grisly murder."

The boy beamed as Audrey drew herself up and projected her voice. Craig noticed precisely how this posture affected Ms Mackenzie's assets.

"Fog rose up over the bay. The Boatman was pulling hard at his oars. The man in his boat was tall and strong. His light summer hair tossed in time with the waves and winds. He had smiled and had paid for The Boatman to take him to the path of The Daughter of the Woods. The Boatman had first been greedy. He saw the coin and set out across the bay. The man sat in the stern facing The Boatman. He laughed or smiled but was looking forward in hunger. Cold fear chilled The Boatman.

"'The Daughter of the Woods was the favorite of my people.' She had always liked The Boatman. The Boatman felt the payment in his pocket. It was enough money to take him to hell. 'The Daughter of the Woods has given me her kiss.'

"The man just looked past The Boatman. His eyes reached out for the object of his desires.

"'I will not give you the path to the Daugher of the Woods.' The Boatman shouted at the man. He pulled hard on the right oar, turning them to the rocks. 'Her heart is meant for better than you.'

"He just laughed.

"And The Boatman died. The Laughing Man took the path. It led up the beach from among the rocks and broken bones.

"The Great Hunter walked the woods. He was after the black bear. He came across the man, laughing and dripping as he marched up from the shore. The Great Hunter called out and greeted the man. They were two of the same: strong men and trained. The Great Hunter told the man about the Daughter of the Woods.

"'She is our favorite, ' He told him, 'She gave me her family.'

"And the black bear had found The Great Hunter. Her eyes were red and her jaws were strong. The Great Hunter set off to face the bear and the man set off along the path. Cold fear chilled The Great Hunter. Down the path was the village, his family and the heart of The Daughter of the Woods. The Great Hunter turned his spear from the black bear.

"'I will not give you the village of The Daughter of the Woods.' The Great Hunter shouted at the man. He beckoned the black bear to run and take them. 'Her heart is meant for better than you.'

"He just laughed.

"And The Great Hunter died. The Laughing man took the village. It lay beyond the new grave of The Great Hunter and the black bear.

"The village was filled with the people. Their Chief came down to meet the stranger. He saw the man laugh and extended his greeting.

"'This is the home of the The Daughter of the Woods.' The Chief promised. 'She is a lovely and strong as the tales have said. She gave me her pride.'

"The chief showed the man the village and it was clear he was not welcome. Cold fear chilled the chief. He stood in the doorway of a home.

"'I will not give you the home of The Daughter of the Woods.' The Chief shouted at the man. He accepted a knife from the woman inside. 'Her heart is meant for better than you.'

"He just laughed.

"And The Chief died. The Laughing man took the home. Its threshold was growing warm and wet.

"In the home was The Mother. She was old and handsome and waiting with dark eyes. She did not listen to the laughs of the man. She did care for his light and summer hair. Cold fear chilled The Mother.

"'The Daughter of the Woods is not waiting for you here.' She made a promise. The man saw through her lies and would not be dissuaded. 'She gave me her dreams.'

"The man would just as soon walk around The Mother. She refused to be circumvented and called out to the village.

"'I will not give you the Daughter of the Woods.' She shouted at the man. Her voice brought in the faces of her neighbors and friends. They looked past the man and to her. 'Her heart was meant for better than you.'

"He just laughed.

"And The Mother died. The Laughing man took the Daughter of the Woods. She was waiting for him dressed in her finest clothes.

"'I am The Daughter of the Woods.' She greeted the man. 'You have come for my heart. But you have left The Boatman in the bay, he is lost with my kiss. You have left The Great Hunter in the woods, he is lost with my family. You have left The Chief at the door, he is lost with my pride. You have left The Mother in my home, she is lost with my dreams. You have seen all of these things and have none of them. You cannot have my heart.'

"He just laughed."

Audrey spread her arms and laughed. A full guttural sound that punctuated her story like battle drums. Emily jumped and Craig pulled her close around him. She settled a hand on his far shoulder, eyes wide as Audrey turned her gaze onto Craig. The guide's lips looked so wet and hungry. Craig pulled Emily against his hip and she let him. A hot breath ruffled his dark hair. Audrey spoke, "And she died in his arms. He laid the daughter of the woods onto the shores right under our feet. She had given him everything she had promised she would keep from him. He took it, and not as a legacy of love, he took from her like a thief in the night. He still carries her spirit, bringing the love and fire to the women he chooses or the blood and laughter to men he befriends. The story of The Laughing Man will repeat over and over again throughout the history of Carter. Maybe even one of you will be his next Daughter of the Woods."

Emily burst out in a bright grin as Audrey directed the last story to her. The little boy on his father's shoulders was starring enraptured. The mother had a disapproving frown and the father showed all of his teeth.

Audrey popped up bubbly and fresh. She looked around. "Now that you have the story of The Laughing Man we can go and visit all of the haunts and corners of Carter's smaller spirits. We're going to take a long walk, down across the harbor front towards the shipyard. The navy won't let us wander right up to the Carter Armory so I'll be telling that story from out front. Then we'll begin snaking up the hill, which we call The Bucket after Carter's original name."

"Le Bouchet!" the boy eagerly recited.

"Precisely young man," Audrey's smile seemed to make the boy a little hyper and his father had to grip his knees and tell him to stop, "On the way up we'll cross Our Lady of Mercy parish and Mary of Angels cemetery. There'll be the stops at The Carter Infirmary and Bucket Park. And we'll end our tour, in about two hours from now, at the estate of Josham Castle."

"We're going to go to the castle!" The boy was quite excited about that. Emily smiled. She had never been to a castle before. She had seen it on her drives across Carter. It was a three story mansion with two stone turrets and huge glass windows. The roof had parapets and copper roofs covered in green patina. She assumed it would be a great place to stop.

"Yes, and for the family, we have a deal with the tourism board. The day's receipt from the ghost tour will give you a ten percent discount at the restaurant in Josham."

"That sounds great," the mother said, she was looking up The Bucket to see how "I'm sure I'll want to get off my feet and have a nice meal when were all done this."

"You didn't happen to get us a deal at the brewery?" The father gave a hopeful smile. Audrey gave a bright laugh.

"Sure, if you show up wearing a tour t-shirt they'll give you your lucky thirteenth beer at half price."

"Be careful," laughed the mother, "he'll do anything for a bargain."

Craig leaned to Emily's ear, "That explains his taste in women."

Emily nearly collapsed laughing. The mother wasn't too bad. She was a bit chunky and a little bit sour-faced. She seemed to have an underlying distaste for Audrey, but she was keeping it in check. Still, Emily belted out her laughs. Craig blushed at the attention. He was partly terrified he had been heard. However, Audrey started up the next leg of the tour with a smile that said, this is just between you and me.

"Speaking of the brewery, I'd like to tell you all about the ship that The Pegasus takes her name from. And her dastardly pirate princess captain, Abigail Blackheart..."

****Abby 2 ****

November 15, 1777

"Another round!" Abby slammed her wooden cup onto the cracked and dripping table. Her cheeks were flushed and her tunic unlaced. She was holding her liquor like a sieve. The Pegasus was sitting its first night in the harbor. The first drink had been for the king. The second had been for Red Tom Gallivan. The third had been for home. This one would be for her.

Outside, Carter was freezing. The first snow of November was falling. The moon almost shined through the twist of clouds. There wasn't a star to find. Tavern lamps bled out into the vacant streets. Merriment and laughter spread further.

Inside, Carter was cooking. Real beef that hadn't been salted and boiled into leather was all over the fingers and chins of the sailors. Abby belched as she pulled a tough knot from between her teeth. She and her fifteen men had crowded into the public house on Garden Street. There were eight casks in the taproom and they were determined to empty each and every one of them. A few locals had gathered around Bray to hear the final legends of Red Tom Gallivan. A barmaid was redder than the drunks and squirming out of Marshall's lap. Bright Eyes was the loudest and Jolly never shut up. Abby cracked her mug off of Three Bean's.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.