Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2014 by Redsliver

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carter was an island with a history of violence, romance, piracy and witchcraft. Today it feels like a hole. One Emily wishes to run away and crawl into. The only problem is what is waiting for her there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence  

Emily 5

Emily let Diane hop between radio stations as they puttered across Carter. She knew better than to text and drive; but as her phone buzzed in the cupholder for the third time, Emily was beginning to twitch. Diane sighed and picked it up.

"How do I unlock it?" Diane asked. Emily flashed a hurt and distrustful look towards the mixed race girl, but took a deep breath.

"3 9 3 9," Emily said, gesturing her finger down and up and down again. Diane followed with her thumb.

"It's Craig looking if we can pick him up, then saying nevermind he'll walk and then Keira claiming to be on her way." Diane dropped the phone back into the cupholder. Her lips slowly curling into a conspiratorial grin. Emily felt the tension bleed out when her phone was out of someone else's hands. "Tell me about Craig."

Emily's lips bloomed into a bright smile. Diane grew excited. "He's a very considerate guy. Strong hands."

"Mmm," Diane encouraged the revelation.

"He's a bit shy, but he can get really going with a little push," Emily continued. She was feeling great, if she could get Diane and Craig together, then she would be able to continue with Keira with no worries and she would have Diane and Craig as available friends. She could make this summer awesome, plus she had given some appreciative looks all over Diane. It was still a little strange looking for the sexiness in a woman but Emily was finding a lot of it in Diane. "Plus he's just this big teddy bear, you know?"

"Yeah? That sounds sweet," Diane agreed. Emily took a look and could see dirty thoughts rolling around in Diane's eyes, but she wasn't voicing them quite yet.

"The lake is just up here," Emily announced, taking the last turn slightly too fast.

"I can't wait to see it, you know, live."

Emily muttered an apology and parked the car alongside the wall. She opened her door, popped the trunk and stepped out. Diane followed.

Diane had decided to just wear her bikini. She was dressed in black, speckled with reflective silver that easily caught the sun. In her bag, she had her essentials and a change of clothes. She made no offer to help Emily as the blonde hefted her own bag and a small cooler.

Diane's eyes widened as she stepped through the gate and onto the sand. The lake was serene: a bright mirror of green-blue framed in golden sand. Her eyes alighted all around. There were stands of trees straddling the wall as it arched around the water and to the aquarium. The little lake house cottage was just so adorable, overlooking a red painted picnic table and two long chaises. The water was cloven, about a third of the way from shore, by a string of orange buoys.

"This is where she died..." Diane was awestruck. "It's beautiful."

"Someone died here?" Emily dropped her load halfway between the gate and the cottage, just upshore from the picnic table.

"Yeah, Abigail Blackheart." Diane grinned, "Like two hundred some years ago."

"Who's that?"

"Famous pirate, well privateer. She was a witch and stuff."

"I take it she's mentioned in your mother's ghost tours?"

"Like every two blocks," Diane snorted. "Before they hanged her they forced her to confess, but they wouldn't let her talk with a priest, so she wrote out a bunch of diaries. I must have read them like twenty times."

"Cool, I'd love to pick up something to read," Emily announced. "Maybe I'll swing by your store again soon."

"I'd like that," Diane grinned. "But I don't care about what we do tomorrow. Let's have fun today."

Diane followed Emily into the little cottage. The darker girl fell into one of the comfy armchairs with a big grin. Emily hurried into the little bathroom to change. She hadn't done laundry since her first excursion here; so Emily slipped into a white, slashed with blue, one piece. She flashed herself a bright smile in the mirror as she hopped out.

"Ooh! Cute!" Diane announced when Emily stepped out of the washroom.

"Thanks, it has nothing on yours," Emily gave Diane reason to show off a little as she stood up. If Craig didn't love that, he was dead inside. "Help me with the sunscreen and we can get to enjoying the day."

Emily hit the water at a run. When her thighs started breaking the surface, she dived and kicked out til it was just over her head and surfaced with a giddy bounce. Her legs slowly rocked as she treaded water. Diane was almost up to her ankles.

"It's a lot colder than I was expecting," Diane chittered.

"Get your head under and it's great." Emily breaststroked in until she could walk. Diane shuddered and took a few more quick steps before she ground to another halt. Emily looked past Diane and her grin fully blossomed. She threw up an arm, waving. "Hey."

"Hi," Craig murmured in a voice that didn't carry. He flashed his eyes to Diane with surprise.

"Hey!" Keira called out. She was pulling off her shorts to reveal her purple one piece suit. She kicked away the cargo shorts towards, but not quite onto, one of the chaises. She marked the other with her towel. Diane meeped as Keira flew past and splashed back a wave as she kicked into the water.

Diane stood frozen in a posture of insulted disbelief. Keira and Emily had already come together in a giggly collision.

Diane turned to see Craig taking his time. Puttering around and slowly covering himself in sunblock. Diane flicked her eyes to Emily but she was busy horsing around with Keira. Diane twisted and exited back onto the shore.

If only they could get together.

Emily looked into shore after she tossed Keira off of her. Diane was walking up to Craig and not responding to his questions.

"Get him ready and bring your sexy butts in here!" Emily shouted with a laugh.

This has to work.

She was laughing as she flipped around to Keira. The little brunette was grinning and giggling, but her eyes looked a little distant. Emily flicked her head to shore and saw Craig motormouthing at Diane, while she silently tugged his t-shirt off of his shoulders. Emily saw her opening and slapped a strong but quick kiss onto Keira. "I think this is going to work."

"Definitely!" Keira's fingers were gliding up the outside of Emily's thighs as she spoke. Emily laughed and pushed Keira backwards into the lake.

Just want to share this feeling with him.

When the sputtering brunette surfaced with a smile, Emily stage whispered: "Not yet. First we need to see how this is going."

Emily and Keira turned to the beach to see that Craig was flushed and looking away from Diane's light smile. The girl rubbed her hands excessively over Craig's back. Her goofy grin was even more lopsided when she tilted her head. Craig said nothing and looked away from her brown eyes.

She picked up his fingers and started for the water. Craig looked out to Emily with a confused and surprised "What the hell?" look across his face. Emily returned the look with her giddy grin. Diane didn't flinch as the cool water scythed out of the way of her determined march. Craig and Diane's fingers broke apart as Diane hurried out to Emily and Keira. Diane's hair was just passed her shoulders and just beginning to absorb the water. She shivered and goosebumps were forming on her shoulders.

"Hurry up, Craig! Diane's cold and needs you to warm her up!" Emily shouted for her new friend. Craig looked up. Something wavered on his face and then he was charging like a bull elephant.

"Oh my god!" Emily squealed. She hopped to the left pushing Keira with her. Craig took Diane in a swimming tackle and they went under water without a peep. Emily would have screamed. In this case, she just laughed until the pair popped up a few feet further out.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Emily closed over the distance. The two turned to her, appearing mildly goofy with tired eyes. Emily waited a moment, no one spoke. "OK, what's going on? Why aren't you talking?"

"What do you want us to say?" Craig replied.

"Yeah, funny. We came out here to have a good time right?" Emily pointed out. "It's no fun being the only one talking."

"Then maybe there shouldn't be any talk at all," Keira approached from behind and began to caress Emily's breasts.

Emily jumped back. Her wide eyes flitted back and forth. Craig wasn't startled; Keira wasn't worried. Energy and excitement boiled inside and frothed out of Emily. She picked Keira up by the waist and spun her, Keira snaked her wrists to cross behind Emily's neck. Keira's ankles formed an X that rested on Emily's ass. The two teens kissed, a long unhurried celebration. Nothing had felt better to Emily since she had arrived. Keira kinked her elbows, combing her fingers up Emily's soaked hair, creating a tangled mess that curled around slender fingers.

"Thank you, thank you," Emily panted as their lips parted. She rested her forehead on Keira's. "I don't think I'd have made it through the summer if I had to hide what we had from everybody."

Keira smiled and began warming Emily's jaw with her mouth. Each kiss grew hotter as they approached her ear. Emily sighed with a stuttering breath. Her eyes turned from Keira to see Craig and Diane smiling at her.

"You guys seem cool with this too!" Emily gleefully bounced, splashing Craig and Diane and nearly dropping the little woman she had wrapped around her torso. Keira retaliated by dragging her thigh strongly across Emily's sex. The tall blonde's breath staggered in surprise. "Oh my God, Keira! Stop."

Emily couldn't talk through her giggles and flushed cheeks, while Keira slipped down to the lakebed.

"Craig," Emily brushed waterlogged tresses over her ear. "I should be honest. To you too Diane. I wasn't sure I could tell you why I didn't want to try going further. I'm so glad you're close enough to Keira that she would show you. I brought Diane along hoping I could set the two of you up. I figured if you had a girlfriend we could be just friends more easily." She was having a hard time meeting Craig's eyes. Emily forced herself to turn to Diane. "I didn't know too many people I could, you know, help Craig get. But you were so energetic and friendly, I wanted to see Craig with someone fun like that." Emily forced a halfcocked grin. "Plus I saw that ass walk away and I knew Craig would love it."

Craig grabbed a handful of Diane's ass in agreement. Diane dropped her shoulder against Craig's chest.

"Holy shit! Really!" Emily felt Keira's arm slipping around her waist. "That is so awesome! I had no idea if you two were at all compati--"

Craig turned towards Diane and propped up her chin with his knuckles, she let her eyes drift shut. Craig bent in for a sweet kiss.

It's working.

Emily watched Craig and Diane slowly make out, until she was certain the tented nipples under Diane's bikini weren't only from the lake. Emily licked her lips. Keira lay a hand on Emily's hip encouraging the blonde to look down and meet the brunette's bedroom eyes.

"I can't believe everything is turning out so well!" Emily bubbled, before sliding both of her hands across Keira's cheeks. Emily cupped Keira's head at the back of her skull. She leaned in and was rewarded with a slow passionate kiss. The two kisses simmered side by side for minutes. Diane really opened up for Craig. Their lips rolled and danced together. Diane murmured and purred while Craig stroked out her long drenched sable hair. Keira was rougher and greedier with her treatment of Emily. Flesh was bitten and tugged with Bastille growls. Best deal. Keira, floating and kicking in the water to stay aloft with Emily, wrapped a leg around Emily's knee. Emily held up Keira by her ass wth her left hand. Emily pulled back on wet hair, tilting the smaller girl's face upward; so that their kiss defined a stage of power. Emily grinned as she kissed down onto Keira's lips. Their kiss was a battlefield and both combatants were committed to winning at all costs.

When their kiss broke, Emily's breasts were lined with red scratches from Keira's fingernails. When their kiss broke, Keira's lips were red and swelling. When their kiss broke, Emily's eyes glistened, wet and hungry. When their kiss broke, neither girl could breathe but to hiss and purr. When their kiss broke, Craig and Diane turned to share a conspiratorial smile between four very proud sets of lips.

Look at how good this is.

"You two look so great together," Emily smirked proudly. "Can you believe how well you two fit? It's like a miracle. God, I was so nervous and now I'm just--I don't even know what to say."

They should have what we have.

Emily just smiled. She celebrated the success of her ill conceived plan by grabbing Keira by the waist and spinning back under the lake water. When she surfaced, laughing as she gasped for air, she was happy to witness Craig and Diane throwing water at each other not far from her. Emily turned her attention to Keira. The pair of them splashing and laughing in the lake. The foursome slowly drifted towards shore.

They spent more than the next hour just playing in the water. Emily couldn't wipe the smile on her face. Emily heaved Keira onto her shoulders. Diane steadied herself on Craig. The two towers of teenagers squared off. Emily's green eyes studied and plotted as she watched Craig across from her. She formed her brightest smile and she rushed Craig. Craig came at her with similar force. Keira and Diane grabbed each other by their hands. The girls on top yanked and pulled each other in the attempt to drown the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.