Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2014 by Redsliver

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carter was an island with a history of violence, romance, piracy and witchcraft. Today it feels like a hole. One Emily wishes to run away and crawl into. The only problem is what is waiting for her there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence  

Craig 2

Craig tried to keep his emotions back. He couldn't convince himself that he had a reasonable problem. He had loved every frustrating minute he had spent with Emily. She had been wishy-washy, but generally friendly. A few times he felt like he could have kissed her and usually the next minute he was a little glad he hadn't tried. Push and pull, Craig felt like pizza dough. Bitches were crazy. Emily's mom had said "Be bold." but that wasn't something Craig could easily manage. It took him a long time to psych himself up enough to talk to a girl, he always felt like Emily was a dozen moves ahead. He was still surprised she had talked to him all day, let alone flirted. Every time he had managed to give back she had rebuked him.

Craig counted his blessings. She had spent the day with him. She did put on that red bikini. She even showed interest in what he had said. She had talked about books; he felt under-read because of the classics she had consumed versus his pulp fantasy and sci-fi. They had joked and he found himself falling behind her sense of humor. She loved to make allusions and he only managed to get one in four. It had been amazing and, if she had not routinely flitted about in emotional 180s, it would have been the best day of his life. Part of him still wished he had stayed in and read the book. Now that his sister was here, that part was getting larger.

"You two coming in?" Craig asked, halfway between the water and the lounge chairs.

"Soon," Emily said. The two girls had gabbed while they coated their arms and fronts. Emily was just laying down on the lounge. Keira was hovering over her flipping the cap open on the sun screen.

"You don't want our beautiful skins to burn, do you?" Keira's sweet voice was arrogant and snide.

"Not Emily's, no," Craig shot back.

"You think I have beautiful skin?" Emily's head went up. Her smile flickered and wavered.

"Uh," Craig was certain the proper thing to say was yes. There were even dozens of synonyms. He couldn't think of one. Emily gave him a sharp look with her smile, but put her head down when Keira's hands settled on her neck.

Craig was vexed. He figured ducking his head in the water might clear the rapidly growing cobwebs. He turned to the water. He kicked through the water's edge with a splash.

"You're not going to take your shirt off?" Emily's voice followed him. He turned to see her smirk.

"Uh," Craig articulated. He looked up at the mid-afternoon sun. Some thought tumbled through his head rebounding off his eyes with trepidation. He was blushing when he pulled the shirt over his head. Emily pursed her lips and whistled.

"Don't feed the animals." Keira warned. Her hands slipped down below Emily's shoulder blades. The blonde let out an oscillating sigh.

"Whatever you did. Do it again." Emily seemed to sink further into the lounge chair. Craig turned and hurried forward. The water cleaved ahead of his calves and knees. When it slipped across his crotch he shuddered. He quite rapidly became aware of the lake's cool temperature. He technically knew that the best method of progress was to dive forward and submerge entirely. He baby stepped forward, shoulders flinching, hands out at odd angles, just above the surface. He turned to look back, Keira was working Emily's leg and the blonde's face was resting on her fingers watching Craig. They both turned away from each other and Craig burst forward.

Bracing evolved into refreshing. Craig kicked with practiced ease as he sliced over the smooth stone lakebed. The grade was very shallow and despite a quick zip more than three times his height, he surfaced where the water was at his shoulders. He was about halfway to the line of buoys that forbid further progress. He shook the water from his hair. He rolled his shoulders and fell back into a lazy float. He was nearly stationary in the water. His flooded ears cut off the half heard conversations of the girls on shore. Craig closed his eyes.

This is near perfect.

The relaxation settled into his bones. He smiled.

She would make it better.

He knew that. Emily had been amazing all day. Be bold. The words sat heavy across his thoughts. Emily was fun. She flirted but she'd run at any return. That's what Elsie meant. Emily had to be chased. Be bold.

Be bold.

The echo opened his mind with his eyes. He smiled broadly looking up at the wandering clouds. Today was great. The cutting wave of water rose across his face and he thrashed. Falling under as he snorted. He swirled down under water. Turning to the shape of long legs and a willowy torso. His ascent stuttered as he became eye level with the red clasped breasts. His feet gathered under him and Craig pushed up to stand face to face with Emily. He almost got to see her smile before the second big splash collided with his face.

Emily had rushed into the water, and her blonde hair was darkened while clinging to her scalp and neck. Keira pussyfooted as she reached depths as high as her knees. Craig shook the lakewater from his eyes and gave a competitive glint towards the object of his torment. She gasped and dove in a half turn away from him as Craig's wider arms cut a huge wave towards her. Grinning he gave chase.

The pair horsed around and they traded splashes, missed tackles and kickoffs with relish. Emily was not the strong swimmer that Craig was and he kept closing the gaps. Emily had tried diving under him, swerving into deeper waters, throwing a hard shoulder into the side of Craig's knee. She kept a few kicks ahead for a short while. He finally collided with the small of her back. His arms wrapped around her waist. She kicked and flailed; he pulled her backwards, bending in a half moon as he completed a competent facsimile of a German suplex. Twisting, they separated as Emily followed through into a cartwheel and Craig moved deeper in a barrel roll. Emily was breathing heavy, having laughed a lungful of lake. Craig surfaced and approached her.

"Holy shit!" Emily laughed as she wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. "What the hell was that?"

"Boldness." Craig explained. There was no doubt in his voice. He felt invincible. Every inch forward was surefooted, certain. He looked down Emily's body. They had progressed a bit towards shore. The water settled just under the skewed top of her bikini. The difference between the tan of her shoulders and the sunless white of her breasts was obvious. Any more of a twist and he was certain that he'd be seeing everything.

"Excuse me?" Emily shuddered as Craig closed in against her. Sound slipped away from the two of them. The oncoming slow cut of Keira's cowardly progress unrecognizable as Craig's hand slid across the side of Emily's waist. She was biting her lip. Her shoulders were stiff. Her eyes vibrated like they wanted to dart away, but they could not leave Craig's.

"I'm sorry Craig," Emily looked down at him, "But I'm--"

"Kiss me." Inside it felt more like a plea but it came out as a command. They had been forced through her words with desperation.

Be bold.

The words had escaped Craig, he never believed he could be this bold. Emily slowed, her breath beginning, relaxed. She leaned forward. Craig felt horribly surprised. She was in his arms and their lips were pressing together. He felt like he was pulling a set of strings and that his own had been cut. Fight or flight dueled in his mind. He turned towards aggression. Fear burned away.

He kissed back, not considering that this might be the only chance he ever had to kiss someone like Emily. He felt her body rock against him. Her lips moved as he desired. He pressed his tongue forward and she accepted without hesitation. She gave back the moment he was done exploring. She was so pliable. His hands began wandering. The flesh of her backside was firm but supple and yielding to his hand.

Emily's thigh rolled up against the side of his leg. She was floating on the tiptoes of her other foot. Her breaths were hot air slipping over Craig's cheek. He was nibbling and pulling on her lip. She continued to bend backwards as Craig pushed. He was trying to lay her down but inside the water, he just contorted their posture.

Craig's hands ran up along her sides and then back down onto the curves of her hips. He was a good kisser. Her whole body shivered as they mashed their lips together. Her fingers were running into his damp hair. She pulled him tighter in, sighing past the tongue that bent behind her teeth. She rocked her bottom into the hand that squeezed her. He was adoring her softness and the wet red bottoms in a slow sensuous squeeze. Her knee broke the surface beside Craig. He pulled her crotch against his own. A shudder rolled under her skin. They finally fell backwards. The water jarring and splashing as they fell apart. The pair rose breaking the water.

Their kiss had broke, but he had refused to let their embraced stop. The hand he had had on her ass was flat between her shoulder blades. His other hand let go of hers and he moved it to her chest. He feared he might cum the moment he pushed aside the twisted fabric from her erect nipple. His thumb squeezed her into the fat of his thumb. He was surprised at the firmness and weight of the breast. He had expected something more like the feel of fat.

"Craig," Emily murmured. Craig could see a fog had long settled over her eyes. Keira was right next to them. Her own green eyes matched Emily's blue. He tried to ignore his sister.

"Anything Emily," Craig began to say, but his whole body shuddered. The hand that slunk up his spine belonged to Keira. He turned, confused and startled as his sister rose on her toes, just enough so the backs of her thighs broke free from the water. She was going to kiss him.

Emily shook in a short convulsion that was matched by Keira. Emily blinked rapidly, her lips still holding onto the memory of Craig. She was confused. It felt as if her brain had been pressed and pulled, stretching obscenely. Something had let go. It wasn't Craig; as white faced as he appeared her nipple was still caught in between his right index and middle fingers, and the snap delayed Emily from acting until her mind caught up with what happened.

She stepped back, deeper into the lake. Her face incandescent red. Craig's fingers shot away like they had been held to a candle flame. Emily turned to reassert her bikini over her breasts.

"Oh my God!" Keira splashed over and put herself between Craig and Emily. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I--" Emily didn't know. She had teased Craig, and she had tried to see the best and the handsome in the man, but she had not intended or believed he would push her into something. He liked her. She had teased him and when it came time to stop the game, she had not. She looked over to the sheepish confused look on Craig's face. Keira was about to snap something else off but Craig spoke.

"I think we should probably go home." His voice was ponderous, worried and as confused as Emily was. He was considerate not emotional. "We need to calm down."

"Yeah," Emily agreed, she put her hand on Keira's shoulders. The little brunette was not ready to call off an inquisition, but that would just lead to why Keira had moved to kiss her brother. Emily wasn't sure she wanted that answer. Emily wasn't sure she wanted to know why anything at this particular moment. "Let's go home."

Keira latched onto Emily's hand. Emily squeezed back. "Tomorrow?"

"Yes," Emily agreed. She looked up to see Craig's back, he was walking to the cooler by the barbecue. Emily turned back to Keira, "Come on, let's get dried off and packed up."

Sam 1

"Night, babe," Diane smiled as she rose up from Jenny's driver side window. A slap on the roof and a wave sent Jenny off. Garrett was fiddling with her stereo and Owen was complaining about something. Dougal looked to have fallen asleep against the rear passenger side window.

"I doubt she wanted to drive them home," Sam said, leaning against a black iron railing.

"Geometrically, they live rich, we live poor."

"I think you mean geographically," Sam sneered.

"Oh my! Brains and beauty," Diane announced with unveiled sarcasm.

"C'mon, let's go," Sam declared. He walked towards his own car.

The two teenagers got in and pulled out of Deep C's parking lot. The car rolled out onto the empty street and headed up the bucket.

"You want a quick fuck before I drop you off?" Sam drove past Diane's turn off.

"Romantic. Ass," Diane scoffed.

Driving past the four suburban streets with no definitive negative from Diane, Sam pulled into the parking lot of the unlit baseball diamond.

"At least, drive up so we won't be seen by the road." Diane grumbled when Sam turned off the engine.

"Its a beautiful night. Let's just walk up to the dugouts."

"Fine," Diane unbuckled and exited the car. Her door slammed and she marched towards the dugouts. Her shoulders stiffened when Sam pressed the lock button until the car honked.

"Do you have to alert everyone?" Diane hissed.

"No one's around. Relax," Sam slipped his hand against the small of Diane's back.

Diane was an eyecatching girl with only a couple weeks left of being fifteen. Five foot four with jet black hair and bright brown eyes. She had the coloring of her unnamed black father and the curves that went with it. She was round on the hips and ass with heavy breasts and round cheeks. Her broad lips framed a toothy smile. She had her mother's tiny nose. She was wearing tight jeans and sculpted blue babydoll t-shirt. Silver studs decorated the belt on her hip and the leather bracelet on her right wrist. Her heeled boots gave her an unsteady walk across the dusty path. Sam's hand moved from her back to her ass.

The two stepped into the dugout and Diane slowed so she was on a step higher than Sam. "Fuck, I left my bag under your car seat."

Sam pulled a Trojan out of his wallet. "I got us covered."

He palmed the condom and settled his hands on her hips. They only kissed for a moment, neither teenager interested in the intimacy. This was just how they knew to start. The kiss did ready Diane, more so, at the least. She had had tingles all night. Jenny's touches and watching the boys bend over the pool table had been more than enough to be overrun by the hormones. She began moaning into Sam's lips; he moved on.

Sam unbuckled her belt. Her jeans bunching up around the tops of her boots. He squatted down to help her out of them. Diane pulled off her t-shirt. Her heavy breasts strained the limits of her black bra. She quickly reached behind her to unfasten the strap. She breathed easier when she dropped her bra onto her shirt.

"These are fucking tits!" Sam exclaimed as he rose back up from the boots Diane had stepped out of. She was down to her boring panties and red socks. Sam's hands weighed each breast as he took his time biting and sucking on them.

Diane let her head loll backwards and spidered her fingertips throughout Sam's blond hair. She loved just how long her breasts could mesmerize Sam. She didn't understand it, but she loved that feeling of power. She whimpered when teeth tested the resilience of her puffy areola. Sam's tongue relieved the sting. His adorations grew impatient and his hands started down to her hips. A thumb hooked into the waistband of her panties at either side and he ripped the garment down from her eager sex.

Diane gasped before looking down. Sam had started touching her cunt. His fingers were strong and insistent. He split the wet flesh with index, middle and ring fingers. She gripped his wrist with both hands hoping to slow him down just for a second. His touch did make her feel amazing. His touch did make her dig her own fingers more tightly into his arm. His touch did make her insteps spasm. He was so quick, so demanding, so now. Diane yelped.

"Get your cock out!" Diane wasn't certain if she was hurrying Sam up or buying herself a measured breath. Sam's arm squeezed her around the back and lifted her by the hip. Diane hissed when she felt the corner of the condom packet stab her ass flesh. His other hand trailed her wetness over her thigh where he grabbed her and lifted her. She tightly grabbed around his neck.

"You're going to get fucked like you've needed, Diane." Sam settled her across the wooden bench in the dugout. He didn't concern himself with his shirt, he didn't kick off his shoes, he didn't even take off his pants. He straddled the bench as he unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped. He pushed his pants and boxers down until they tied him together below the knees. Diane sat up in front of him. She tossed away the condom wrapper.

Sam's uncircumcised dick was aimed at her nose. Diane used both hands to roll the condom down over the fattened head and shaft. She felt the heartbeat through his cock. She was mildly insulted by his slow steady pulse. She looked up at his eyes as she took her hands away from his cock. "Don't leave me waiting."

Sam didn't wait. Diane was pushed down across the cool wooden bench. "Fuck this is too low!"

"Of course, it is. Little Leaguers use it," Diane grimaced. Sam's knees hit her thigh as he moved into a near crawling position over her body. His voice peaked with a grunt. He held her ribs and shoulder. His cock speared into her.

"Oh! Yes baby!" Diane cooed as she rocked up onto his cock. "Fill me with your dick. I need cock. I'm such a slut and only you can fuck me right."

Sam roared and stroked in harder. He tightened his grip on Diane's arm and encircled her breast.

"That's what I live for, Sammy!" Diane was rocking her hips in a horizontal roll. "I've got your cock and I love it."

"Diane!" Sam seethed. He brought himself eye to eye with her. His back bent uncomfortably as he plowed into her cunt. Her sex was soaked and warm. She was such an amazing fuck.

"Oh yeah! Give it to me! Harder! Harder! Harder!" She hadn't been fucked like this in weeks and her eyelids were fluttering as her spine was shaking. "Baby, I'm taking all of you! I can't get enough of your cock! Just use me like I'm a piece of meat!"

"Just shut up, Diane!" Sam grunted as he grabbed her around the neck. Her next exclamation drowned in a hiss squeal. He was choking her. She grabbed around his wrists. Pulling. She kept her rhythm with his hips. Fear gripped her, tightening to match Sam's hand. She thrashed her head and pulled. She tried to knee him, kick him. There were white spots on the backs of her eyelids.

"Just keep your mouth shut," Sam let go and Diane wheezed. Four breaths for every one she would usually take as she hyperventilated. Her whole body was quivering. Her entire skin was taut and shrieking at her. She had to bite her cheek as the cock and the oxygen reacted inside her. Her sex gushed around the cock invading her. Sam just picked up his rhythm.

"You've cum," Sam stated. If she could see his face in the darkness. Diane would have watched all the consideration drain away. He smiled like a predator in his selfishness. He let go of her arm. She had to use both of hers to hold his head next to hers. He reached for her butt and fucked deeper into her. He was panting and nearly barking for every breath.

"Come Sammy. Come for me." Diane wasn't using the fierce voice of her earlier sexual banter. She whispered softly into his ear. He pulled up from her. Sweat dripped off his chest onto hers. She was already slick from exhaustion.

The pace was hard and brutal. Diane worried the inside of her thighs were getting bruised. Her tits bounced to her chin with each thrust. Her hair caught in the unfinished wood of the bench and it hurt if she tilted her head forward to watch Sam. Her toes were pulling at the trousers around Sam's calves. She felt her tongue pushing hard into the roof of her mouth. And then it stopped.

Sam had been going with the fierce power he had cultivated over the seventeen years of his life. It paid off for him. His throat was pulled taught, with his jaw set square and his teeth clenched hard. He held Diane tightly by the tops of her thighs. He rolled back, knowing only a few more thrusts would bring the orgasm he could feel dammed behind the base of his dick. He let go of Diane and she grunted as her butt slapped onto the bench. There was a rubber snap. He tossed the condom away.

"Fuck!" He exhaled like he was trying to break into a brick house. He slapped his dick against Diane's skin. His cum slathered on the side of her thigh. Catching his breath quickly, he stumbled back onto his heels. He gave his dick a final shake. Final beads of cum spattered over Diane's legs and belly.

"Come on, I have to get you home," Sam announced as he pulled up his underwear and pants.

"Yeah," Diane sighed as she slipped off the bench. It took some finagling, but she managed to extract her hair from the bench without scalping herself. She dirtied her socks as she hurried over to her jeans and boots.

Diane was half dressed. Her panties shoved into a waste bin because she had to use something to sop up the cum. She belted her belt and zipped up the sides of her boots. She was just shaking the dust off her shirt when Sam left towards his car.

"Don't leave me here you prick!" she growled. One arm held her tits while the other bunched her bra and t-shirt. She nearly slipped on a stone. She threw herself in the passenger seat before Sam had arrived at the car.

"Paranoid, much?" Sam asked as he closed the door.

"Excuse me if I'm not getting a gentlemanly vibe from you!" Diane hissed. She separated her clothes to dress. Sam waited, admiring her tits with a satisfied laze. The loud buzz of a phone, next to some change, burst from Diane's bag. Sighing she pulled it out and glared fiercely at Sam.

"Not a word," Sam promised. Diane hit talk.

"Hey, Jenny," Diane tossed her shirt and bra onto the dash. "What's up?"

"I was thinking we could go to the pier tomorrow," Jenny suggested, "I need to get away from the boys."

"Yeah," Diane glared over at Sam who was starting the car. "Let's do that."

"Good, I love you," Jenny beamed.

"You know I'm not ready for this, Jenny."

"I know," Jenny sighed, "You're with Sam now aren't you?"

"I'm," Diane hesitated as Sam pulled his truck onto the highway. "He's just dropping me off, Jenny."

"Oh." There was a sigh of relief, "Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," Diane promised.

Keira 3

Keira rapped lightly on the apartment door. She was prepared for hard work. Her hair was tied up in a purple and white bandanna. Her old tank top had paint and bleach stains. Her sweatpants were threadbare and her thong peeked out the back. Next to her old white beater sneakers was a red bucket with cleaners, sponges, rubber gloves and other essentials. Doctor Orson opened the door.

"Hey girl," he said warmly. "Early today?"

"Yeah," Keira smiled. She always smiled for Doctor Orson. "I wanted to get done so Emily and I could have the day. Mrs Standord mentioned she was a late sleeper."

"Well she's still in her room, I don't know if she's asleep." He stepped back and let Keira in with her tools. "Her room is her room. You're only responsible for the rest of the place."

"OK," Keira agreed. "I'll start in the kitchen."

Keira went straight to work. This was a good job and she was making as much money as her peers did at the movie theatre or the McDonald's. She did so with fewer hours, no ornery customers and she liked her boss. Doc Orson said his good-bye and went off to work.

She cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room and the bedrooms (now bedroom) twice a week. She did the laundry in the closet stack of washer and dryer every week. She ironed the shirts and pants that required it. She ran out all the garbage. The dishes weren't much work. Usually a few glasses and one plate. Any pots or pans were either cleaned immediately or more likely never used. Keira blitzed the kitchen and living room. She ran out the two white bags of garbage and hurried on to the bathroom.

She had cleaned the sink and the shower, and was about to move on to the toilet when Emily had wandered out of her room.

"Keira? What the fuck?" Emily said from the doorjamb. She was wearing a pink babydoll t-shirt and a pair of loose white shorts. Her eyes looked red.

"Just getting work out of the way," Keira said. "Am I in your way?"

"Yes?" Emily considered, "You're dad's maid?"

"I guess so," Keira rose up to her feet.

"Does that mean you clean my room too?" Emily asked with a mix of dread and hope.

"No, your dad said that's on you," Keira responded. "I'd have to charge you extra."

"What do you have left to do?"

"Toilet and get the clothes to the dryer," Keira shrugged. "I'll let you get cleaned up."

"Feel free to visit with Merlin. If you want to feed him, use the pellets in the trough." Emily closed the door between Keira and herself.

Keira rushed to Emily's bedroom where the fat rabbit was shaking off the vestiges of sleep. Keira gave a heartfelt squeal of glee as she hustled over and settled in a frog squat, putting her eyes in line with the bottom of the cage. She exchanged chitters and vibrated while he ate the first pellet from her fingers.

"He's not always the best tempered," Emily said from the door, "Seems you got a magic touch."

Emily smiled as Keira stood up. The blonde was crossing her room to where her hair dryer was still packed in her bag. She had wrapped a puffy blue towel around her. On Keira it would have covered everything above her knees, Emily exposed her ass if she bent over at all. "Did you want to talk about yesterday? I didn't intend for that to happen with your brother."

"I really don't," Keira didn't want Emily even thinking about Craig. "I was hoping we could decide on what we're going to do today."

"Alright," Emily said clearly disappointed. She plugged her hair dryer in beside her desk.

"Hey let me help," Keira reluctantly stepped away from the rabbit cage and picked the dryer out of Emily's hands.

"Hey, cool, thanks," Emily sank back and let Keira take care of her hair. The whir of the heat gun motor. There was a small vanity mirror on the desk but it was angled away from them meeting eye to eye.

Keira felt a little thrilled as she began running her fingers through Emily's hair. Golden blond stands had grown dark with water. Emily's hair slipped apart between fingertips as Keira caressed as much as she dried.

She doesn't need Craig.

Keira smirked and pulled some hair out over Emily's ear. Keira ran the heat over it slowly until she felt the change on her fingers.

"What were you thinking for today?" Emily asked with an contented grin forming on her face.

Give her what she needs.

The thought jarred Keira for just a moment as she boiled off the next section of water. The tilt of the mirror gave a very candid view of Emily from her lips to her loosely robed chest. Keira pursed her lips.

"I hadn't given it much thought," Keira lied, hedging her enthusiasm, "I'll just be happy when we do it together."

"That's sweet," Emily sighed. "Do you like biking?"

"I don't own an adult bike," Keira dissuaded.

"Oh that's a shame," Emily pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Where do you go to shop?"

Online or off the island were the best answers. The little strip mall was OK for essentials and Keira didn't mind hopping through the thrift shop looking for unique and silly things.

Take her from Craig.

"Nothing really stands out," Keira answered as she considered the woman she was befriending. Keira was a straight girl. She liked boy parts if not most boys. Girls were just more antagonists to her and while she understood that Emily was pretty, that was an unremarkable observation. Now she was wandering her eyes over Emily. She had deep cleavage for her big breasts. Her hair was absolutely lovely. Keira settled into a devious grin.

"Is there anything you'd like to..." Emily just sort of straggled off. The hair around her left ear was slightly damp. Keira's fingertips circled the perimeter of Emily's ear. The switched off hair dryer was laid on the desk.

The blonde looked up to the brunette. Like yesterday, it was just so much easier to kiss than not.

Tentatively, with two fingers on the side of Emily's chin, Keira laid her lips on Emily's pale mouth. Slowly, without retreating, the kiss warmed. Emily's eyes drifted closed. Keira opened her mouth as Emily hopped her chair backwards. This opened space between Emily and her table. Keira straddled Emily's left leg. She fell against the blonde, who had yet to figure out what to do with her hands. Keira broke their kiss. Their noses hovered molecules from each other. Emily smiled and her eyes opened to greet Keira.

"That was..." Emily searched for a word.

"Unexpected," Keira admitted. Emily settled her hands on Keira's waist.

"Really unexpected." Emily's cheeks were flushed bright red, but her smirk kept twitching into a greater grin.

"Did you like it?" Keira had no idea what to expect. She didn't consider girls or women to be stimulating. She didn't really find Emily stimulating, despite the flush of Keira's skin or the dampness in her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.