Crystal's Questions
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Peter pulled out and came, spraying his come all over her body. Crystal was fascinated by the spurts of white from his tip. The warm fluid splashed all over her, but none came near her open mouth except for a few drops that landed on her cheek.

"You were supposed to come in my mouth," she said.

"Open wider."

Crystal was on her back with her legs apart and nearly flat on the ground. "I'm about as open as I can get."

He looked at her sex. And quite a sight. I love your pussy."

Crystal was still feeling very randy, but there didn't seem to be any spare guys around to help her with that. She'd been sucking a guy named Tyler, but he'd taken his hard cock over to Karen and was burying it in her as hard as he could. Most of the rest of the guys were likewise involved; it was a scene of constant rising and falling bottoms. A few guys were not moving. Like Tyler, they'd just come and were starting to recover.

They were officially holding a 'team building off-site' at the Lodge. Hubbard owned a number of properties that it used or rented out for corporate conferences, off-sites, retreats, and get-togethers. Most were in various business parks around town. Two, the Lodge and the Lake were for the use of Hubbard only. The rest were typical corporate meeting facilities.

The Lake was a four-building estate on one of the hundreds of lakes in the area. Most of the time it was the ideal place for the employees to go to have some privacy, 30 acres of woods with a lakefront stretch of beach. The only knock against it was that in certain times of the year there were a lot of mosquitos.

The Lodge was a ski lodge in the winter, and was leased out as such to a company that promoted cross-country skiing. It was on a hillside that overlooked woods with hundreds of ski trails, often used as hiking trails in the summer. The building was L-shaped, with part of the area behind the lodge blocked from view by the building.

That was important as this afternoon's "team building" demanded privacy. Everyone in attendance was in that area, collecting some sun, and getting to know their fellow employees a lot more intimately. Later, after the sun had gone down, they would move their activities inside where they could be warm, cozy, and private.

Crystal began using her fingers to scoop up some of the come Tyler had shot all over her, She licked her fingers clean while grinning at him. She had never understood what it was, but most guys seemed to get excited by watching her do that. After a bit, though, she just rubbed it into her skin, especially around her breasts.

"It's good for the girls," a female voice said. "At least I find it so."

"Better than any suntan lotion," Crystal replied. She squinted up at the girl. "Oh, hi Marie. I couldn't quite see you against the sky. What's up?"

Marie settled down next to Crystal. "None of the guys, that's for sure. I'm suffering from that male affliction: Recovery."

"Me, too." Crystal got up. "I was thinking of going inside and getting some iced tea or something."

"Good idea. I'm a little thirsty for some reason."

"Swallowing?" When Marie nodded, Crystal smiled sympathetically. "If come wasn't so salty, we wouldn't get so thirsty. Besides, I should pee."

"Yeah, me, too."

After that chore was taken care of, and the girls had made some iced tea, they settled at a table in the shade. People were still going at it. A slight rise in the ground behind the lodge kept anyone in the woods below from seeing what was going on. This was the perfect place, and a perfect day, for sitting outside, naked, and watching their friends fuck, suck, and lick.

"I've never been to one of these before," Marie confessed. "Are they all like this?"

"It depends upon where it is," Crystal said. "If it's at one of the business parks around town, then no. Those are about what you'd expect, usually exercises led by some HR person, and so on. Or we'll be brainstorming some project.

"However, if they're held at the Lake or here at the Lodge, then this is normal."

Marie laughed briefly. "If you consider group sex to be 'normal'."

"The trick is to learn to pace yourself. Guys need time to recover, as we both know, and normally they want to be up for whatever happens at night. This is the first day, so everyone had to rip their clothes off and jump on each other. The next two days won't be constant sex. There'll be a lot of other things, too."

"but plenty of sex. I can't seem to get it off my mind."

"Well, partly that's all the naked bodies." Crystal smiled. "Ever notice that most of the guys are pretty lean?"

"Yeah." Marie looked around. "Actually, no, I hadn't, not until just now."

"One of the guys explained it: sex is a fairly intense aerobic exercise, which is why most of us girls don't have too many problems keeping off the weight either."

Marie smiled. "I knew sex was supposed to be good for you, though my mother didn't really approve, or believe it.
A girl should only use access to her body as a reward, or if she is absolutely determined to have a baby."

"Sounds like too many mothers. Of course, just between you and me, they got brainwashed by their mothers and grandmothers."

"They sure did. Tell me, how do you do it?"

"Do it?"

"You know, separate home and work. I wanted to hear it from you because you've had a baby, too."

"Everyone has to find their own answers," Crystal said. "I learned that I don't think about what happens at work, especially when I'm at home. What happens here is just a passing fancy. What happens at home is love."

"And the baby? Was that... ?"

"An accident?" Crystal shook her head. "No, not in the slightest. I talked with HR, and they transferred me to the main offices downtown. It's funny, but you don't feel any compulsion or need to have sex. Then I made sure I only made love with my husband. About a month after I was confirmed as pregnant I transferred to the East offices."

"Not back to the Tech Center?"

"I'm one block from a daycare. After I had the baby that was the most convenient place to be."

"Oh. I didn't think of that."

"I go over there every day for lunch. I'm not nursing any more, but I still go. It helps."

Marie took a sip of her tea. She stared at the condensation ring on the table, tracing it with her finger. "I never ... I guess I didn't think of after the baby."

"You think of these things while you're pregnant. You're responsible for this new life, and all sorts of things occur to you that you never thought of before."

"So ... So you just don't think of what happens here?"

"In part. I take a shower after work and before going home. That helps. It's sort of washing the smell away. My husband asked about why I smell like I just stepped out of the shower, and I told him that I often get some sun during my breaks. I do, too. I just don't tell him that I'm totally naked."

"Maybe I should transfer to the East offices."

"If you do, take extra care with your suntan lotion. Get it in your scalp, and between your legs ... Get it on your breasts, too. The last two places don't get any sun, at least not normally, and are more likely to burn than tan if you're not careful."

"I've noticed baseball caps hanging on hooks in the East offices."

Crystal nodded. "They're easier to wear than putting sunscreen on your scalp. You always miss a place, and it hurts."

"I bet. It probably hurts elsewhere, too."

"Not as much as you might think. You can always wear a skirt and no underwear; that takes care of down there. As for your boobs, well, at Hubbard it isn't a big deal, but just don't wear a bra for a couple of days. When it happened to me I told people I'd gotten a sunburn on my back. The women all flinched. That's better than admitting your boobs got a sunburn."

"If you didn't wear a bra... ?"

"A camisole. They're opaque, and loose, and while they don't support you, the extra layers of cover seem to be acceptable to even the most priggish women."

"I never thought ... Good idea."

"I had somebody pass on some tips, just like I am to you."

Marie nodded again. "Thanks." She looked over the resting bodies. "You know, I never thought about the recovery time a guy needs."

"And why should you?" Crystal asked. "If your husband is like mine, you make love, you cuddle, and you drift off to sleep still snuggled together."

Marie nodded. Yeah, that's about right. I guess a girl never really has to think about male performance."

"Not until she comes to work at Hubbard." Crystal saw that people were getting up from the blankets spread on the lawn, guys as well as gals. "I think some of the late afternoon activities are going to start soon. We'll probably be dressed, and we might even be split into boys and girls."

Marie finished her iced tea. "Good. Team building. How exciting."

"Actually they can be fun." Crystal finished her iced tea as well. ""I'll warn you in advance. These things are unique to Hubbard. You won't find team exercises like these at any other company."

The first "exercise" was a short walk up the hill behind the lodge. There was a little grumbling, but only at first. It wasn't strenuous, and the view was pretty good. They were gone about an hour, and when they returned Sandy, the HR Director, took everyone on a tour.

"The important thing to note here on the first floor," she said, "is the sauna. As you can see, the guys are using it right now. I want to caution everyone about doing anything while in the sauna, it can really drain you. It's best to get out of the sauna, take a shower, and proceed from there. Now down the hall..."

When Sandy's tour finished she sent all of the girls back to their rooms "to get more comfortable". She also announced about an hour's free time, "but don't wear out the guys, save that for later." There was a lot of giggling from that.

Crystal had been assigned a room on the second floor near the end. She shared it with her sister Candace and two guys. The room had two queen-sized beds, a large dresser with four sections, and two closets. The bathroom was just outside the door to the apartment.

After dinner there was a movie, Undercover Blues. Despite the suggestive nature of the title it was an action/adventure comedy about spies in New Orleans. At first most people didn't pay that much attention to the show because they were busy fondling and necking. But after a bit that tapered off as people began to enjoy the movie.

Sandy, the HR Director, put on a much steamier movie afterward, fairly short but with plenty of explicit action. This was the first of a three-parter that had originally been made for Showtime. It was about an off-beat mixed gender fraternity/sorority, and the escapades they got up to as they tried to keep things secret from the campus authorities.

She'd been sitting next to Bob, and by the time the movie ended she was almost squirming with desire, and Bob was rock hard, filling her hand nicely. The 'arrangement' was that the beds were for the girls, and the guys moved around as needed. That meant she had the bed for just the two of them.

Bob was just as eager to put it in as she was. They'd done a lot of necking during the second movie, with his fingers probing between her legs while she worked her hand up and down his hard length. So when they got to the bedroom she was on the bed first, her legs apart, while Bob was right behind her, aiming his cock right where she wanted.

His cock seemed to go right through her. She arched up in instinctive response, groaning at his sudden (and welcome) intrusion. It felt so good she cried out in excitement when he pulled it all the way out and then rammed it in again.

"God! Yes! Yes! Fuck me with that thing!"

Bb didn't waste time on words. He did it as hard as he could. Crystal squeezed her breasts, then pulled him down on top of her, mashing her burning lips to his.

Bob slid his hands under her. They moved together, his aim unerring as he came out and went back in again time after time.

Crystal squirmed around, giving him a different angle, getting different nerves rubbed with each thrust. He was so deep, and he was going so fast it was like one continuous thrust, not millions of smaller ones.

"God! Fuck! Gonna come! Fuck me till I come!"

Bob tried. The bed was shaking, and she began to groan, not even capable of words as the tension and excitement rose. This was fast and furious, and she knew they could go again almost right away. That made her try to squeeze him with her muscles down there. She wasn't sure he felt it, but it made him seem even bigger.

"Oh God," Bob gasped. "I'm gonna blow! You're making me come!"

"Come – ah – come for me – oh – ah – come for me! Give me-ah-give me your-ah-come!"

Everything tightened up for one incredible instant, and then she was past it, squeezing down on him, trying to milk his cock of its cream.

Bob closed his eyes, grimacing, his face turning red. Then he was groaning repeatedly, his body shaking as his cock plunged deep and held itself there.

He gave her a dozen little thrusts, as if trying to keep things going. He slowed, stopped, and they lay there, breathing hard, their skin sweaty, and neither of them tired.

She'd only had sex at work during her morning or afternoon breaks, and there was never enough time to just relax in the aftermath of their joining. There was at the off-site. They moved slightly to hold each other without pressure. She felt warm and complete. The tension had flushed out of her, and now she was happily discovering that he wasn't losing his stiffness.

She remembered that ad on TV warning guys to seek medical help if they had an erection that lasted more than four hours. That might not be good for the guy, but it was definitely a bonus for the girl. A guy who could keep it up for an hour was wonderful, though she was also sure a lot of the guys at Hubbard could achieve that if the circumstances were right.

Holding each other like that soon began to give way to other movement. Between her own natural wetness, and what he'd provided, the movement of his cock was fairly easy, even when they tried it in different positions.

She especially liked when he got behind her, mostly because he got so deep. She lost her strength partway through, doing a face-plant on the bed. Bob's hands were on her hips, but she was ramming herself back on him, and it felt like he was splitting her open so he could come in her tummy.

When he finally came it was only after she'd popped twice. They collapsed on their sides, his hands still holding them together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.