Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"Are you sure this won't hurt the baby?" Brian asked. He'd been rubbing his cock over her tummy, clearly hesitating.

"It won't," Crystal said. "Your cock, um, nice hard cock," she added as she stroked it, "anyway, it's, what, 10"? 11? Anyway, that won't reach my womb. There's a turn in the channel that's designed, apparently, to keep that from happening." She ran her hand up his body. "Now will you please put it in? You have a girl desperately needing some cock, and yours is the best one around." She was pretty sure about his length, it was his girth that worried her. She'd tried wrapping her hand around it, and she couldn't. There was a noticeable gap between her thumb and middle finger, which meant this thing was a monster.

Brian bent and began rubbing his hardness up and down through the folds of her sex. Crystal closed her eyes, held her breasts, and went "Um".

It seemed to take him forever! She began 'hunting' his cock with her hips, trying to get him in the right place. She kept missing, which was good and bad. Bad because it wasn't where she wanted it, but good because all of that rubbing of the sensitive folds felt really good. Finally, though...

"Here goes," he muttered. He had stopped with the thick head of his cock right against her entrance. He gave a couple of tentative pushes, little jabs, enough to enflame the nerves there.

Crystal couldn't wait. The next time he gave a jab she pushed, and the head of his cock slid across the highly charged nerves of her entrance.

For just a moment she thought Brian was going to blow. He froze, taking several deep breaths. Then, slowly, almost painfully, he pushed further ahead.

"God, that feels so good! You've got Godzilla there!"

Every guy liked having his cock praised; Brian was one of those who deserved it. He grinned, but she could see his attention was focused on her sex, and the progress he was making.

He slid partway in, paused, withdrew, and slid in a little farther. She gripped him, caught up in the power and strength as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. Finally, when she thought for sure he was going to probe her tummy, or maybe her womb, or ... something, she felt his balls.

"God," he said. "You took the whole thing!"

He gave her a couple of slow, delicious thrusts, then paused. "Okay, just how do I do this?"

"What do you mean?" She was having a hard time drawing a breath. "You're doing fine."

"I like being right on top, but with our baby bump in the way..."

Crystal shook her head. This was feeling too good for her to think, but this was a very practical question about what they were doing. She was willing to think about that.

"Sometimes we do it from behind. You can get really deep that way. Or we can do it lying on our sides. You don't get as deep that way, but I don't think you have that problem. That thing of yours can get deep just by itself."

He thought about it. Finally he lay on his side. Crystal lifted her leg and he put it back in again. She moaned at the pleasure of that sensation.

"God, are you sure it isn't at least a foot long?"

He chuckled, and began thrusting steadily. After a few seconds she began to match him thrust for thrust.

One thing he could do from this position, he could get at her boobs. His mouth went to the soft flesh, kissing and sucking them.

Crystal could remember the first time a boy had played with her breasts. He'd been surprised at how soft they were. She'd wanted to tell him that there was nothing there but fatty tissue, but she found such a technical talk was too much to comprehend. His hot mouth felt too good.

Now Brian was surpassing those first explorations. He quickly felt how she reacted when he brushed her nipples. His lips went for the taut, dark red flesh, sucking them, pulling them, turning them into aching points of hardness.

Nothing, though, could diminish the feeling of that monster pushing through her sex and lighting a fire down there.

"God, that is so fucking hard!" she said. Her voice was high-pitched, his body hard, and everything was driven out of her mind.

"Fuck me! Fuck! Hard! Fuck!"

She was finding it hard to breathe. Her whole body was shaking. He was so deep, and he was driving her out of her fucking mind!

"Take it!" he growled. "Gonna blow! God! Gonna come!"

"Come for me!" She was holding him with her legs and hands. She tried to pull him deeper. She felt everything rising, squeezing, trembling right on the edge. Then she was past, relaxing as everything flooded through her in one surge.

Brian had been pumping steadily, now he tensed, growling deep in his throat. His body jerked repeatedly, and then he was thrusting again, somehow slicker.

After a few seconds, after a few half-hearted thrusts, he stopped, breathing hard. She pulled him against her breasts, just holding him. She was totally relaxed. The tension that had built up all day was gone.

After a couple of minutes Brian pulled back. She felt his wet cock against her thighs. She looked down. That cylinder of flesh didn't look anywhere as big as it'd felt. It was red and wet, and she could smell the combined odor of his juices and hers.

"I could stay here all day," she said. "It's too bad I have a bunch of work to do."

"Girl, you done took all of the stiffness out of it."

She giggled. "That's what a girl's supposed to do!"

He leaned forward and kissed her breasts. "Well you did a damned good job of it.

Crystal was glad it was a rainy day. She would have relaxed out by the pool, and not had sex. Instead she'd stayed inside and gotten introduced to Brian's cock. She sighed and ran her hand over his chest. So muscular, with a fine dusting of hair. She'd like to spend more time with it.

"Crystal?" It was Karen. "You in here? Oh, hi, you done? I need to talk to you."

"Later, sugar," Crystal told Brian. She swung her legs off the bed and picked up her halter. "Let me pee, and I'll be right there."

"I'll be at your desk," Karen said. She eyed Brian, grinned, and left.

Crystal felt a lot better than she had all day, and when she got to her desk took a few moments to brush her hair. After a deep, settling breath, she smiled at her friend. "What's up?"

"We've got a problem with the Receivables module, the M46351. It went sough a little bit ago, and messed up a lot of files. Ops is restoring, but..."

Crystal waited until her friend's words ran down. "I know what you're thinking. Brian is longer, and bigger around, than most guys."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.