Crystal's Questions
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"So you just go off to the break room and do it whenever you feel like it?" Marie was new, brand new, and she was still getting used to the "other" aspects of working at Hubbard.

"Not ... exactly," Crystal said, and the other women around the table nodded. "You have to get your work done. But sometimes you feel ... pressure. You know, you don't really pay attention to things, your body, or parts of it, and ... But as time goes on you get more and more aware of certain things."

"You get a lot warmer," Karen said. "Then, you know, you see a guy, and it's not just ... a guy ... but you're looking at certain things..."

"His male equipment," Crystal said. "Oh, sure, you look at his shoulders and arms, and butt, but around here you can see what he really has."

"How did that get started?" Marie asked. "I'd expect, well, you know, something, well, hot or..."

"Flirtatious?" Kayla asked. "As I understand it, back when this all somehow got started, the office was topless. Apparently there's a Japanese firm that's the same way; bare skin from the waist up. But then someone pointed out that men had an unfair advantage. A man could take off his shirt in public, and it was no big deal. We were exposing far more than they were. So someone, and I have no idea who, someone decided to reverse it."

"It's a bit uncomfortable, at least at first," Crystal said. "I mean the part you're taught to always keep covered, that's right out there in the open for everyone to see. But after a while you sort of ignore it."

"I don't see how," Marie said. "I mean, that is your most private place, and..."

"And it's tucked up between your legs," Kayla said, "not out in front like with a guy."

""Out in..." Mire reddened slightly.

"Now some parts of down there are visible," Crystal said, "but a lot of us do some trimming when we shave our legs so we don't draw that much attention to the area."

"And after a while you really don't notice," Karen added. "I know you don't believe me. For the first month I was here I just knew everyone was looking right there. But since everyone does it, it kind of fades out a bit. The only time it gets noticeable is if there's something odd or really unusual going on down there."

Kayla laughed. "We had this one CSR, that's Customer Service Rep, who trimmed the hair down there in the form of an arrow, pointing right at her most private place. That got attention!"

"And don't forget the girls who trimmed the hair into the shape of a heart." Karen laughed. "I remember doing that for Valentine's Day."

"Some just take all the hair off," Crystal said. "That's usually the simplest."

"5 o'clock shadow!" two girls said. "I itched something fierce down there!"

"Worse than after my first baby when they shaved me," another said. "The thing is you don't dare scratch it, but when you're at your desk you can."

"The general consensus," Kayla concluded, "is either trim it way back, or remove it completely. Your choice." She laughed. "Around here that's actually a grooming decision a woman makes."

"Do guys ... react ... when they see all of you half-naked?"

"Of course they do!" Karen said. "They get all stiff and pointy. When that happens there's one sure cure for it."

"Isn't that giving them what they want?"

"Well, yes," Crystal said, "but it's what I want, too. There's nothing like a good stiff dick to improve your outlook on the morning. You feel more and more randy as the day goes on, and pretty soon it's all you can think about. That's when you find some guy, spend a few minutes in the break room for some intimate adult fun, and voila! You'd be amazed at how that not only improves your outlook, but your productivity, too."

Marie looked at Kayla. "Aren't you worried about ... consequences?"

Kayla automatically smoothed her hand over her tummy. "So you use birth control. There are ways of taking care of that. Look at Crystal. She's been married, what, nine months? I think she and her husband are thinking about kids right about now."

Crystal nodded. "I'll exile myself to the main offices and do a lot of maintenance programming while my husband and I make a baby. When I'm a month or two along I'll be back."

"That's how I did it," one girl said. "I missed the fun and games, and didn't go on most of the off-sites, but my son is my husband's, and that's all that matters."

"Off-sites?" Marie looked around. "What happens at an off-site?"

"It depends on where it is," Crystal said. "There's a business center down on the southwest side of town. If it's there, it's strictly business. That's where you'll go off-site with people from the non-fun-and-games part of the company. You have to, because people are walking past the meeting rooms all of the time."

"Then there's the lodge," Kayla said. "It was originally a ski lodge for cross-country skiers, but not any longer. It holds about 50 people, and is used a lot for management retreats and off-sites in the winter."

"The other place is the lake." Karen rubbed her arms. "The water is cold, except in August, and there can be a million mosquitos during the spring, but you can get nearly the entire "adult" part of the company in there."

"By "adult" you mean... ?"

"Clothes get in the way," Kayla said. You don't go outside at the Lodge, usually it's the dead of winter, but at the Lake you can, and you have plenty of intimate adult fun. It's a chance to try things that you might not ever get to try again."

"I had my first experience of a bearskin rug," Karen said. "It was itchy, but fun. The guy was pretty hairy, too. I felt like I was in a hair sandwich!"

The others nodded. "Crystal waited for the laughter to die down. "One thing that's very important, and that's that you'll limit your intimate contact with people outside the company. There's a lot of strange diseases out there, most of them spread by intimate contact. Limiting your contacts is a good thing,"

"Crystal is married," Kayla added, "and she only does it with her husband. I'm not married, nor do I have a steady boyfriend, so I don't play around, or even date that much, just so I minimize the chances."

Marie looked puzzled. "Then how..." She gestured at Kayla's tummy.

"Some other time. The point," Kayla went on, "is that you be careful. Years ago we had a couple working here that were swingers. They had sex at parties as part of their normal social lives. After a while they had to choose: here, or the parties."

"They chose the parties," another girl said. "But they didn't go off and indiscriminately jump into bed with just anyone, they confined themselves to the same group of people. They only did it with people who were careful and practiced precautions."

"Precautions. Do you use ... protection?"

"Your choice," Crystal said at once. "Now if you like it 'back door', then yes, that's the custom around here. The regular way? Personal choice, but most of us don't. We're using other forms of protection."

"But if you're in a hurry to clean up," Kayla added, "a good condom helps hold down the mess. There's nothing like being at a bit social gala where you had to dress to the nines, and feeling a little, um, shall we say 'leakage'? Guys are so messy."

"It also helps hold mothers at bay," Karen said. Mine could smell a man on me at 30 paces, so sometimes I've used one."

"Talk to HR," Kayla said. "You need to study your benefits. You have 100% coverage on all sorts of things: birth control, pre-natal, ob/gyn, and so on. That's really helped in my case."

"I can't believe you've gotten away with this for so long."

"People don't talk," Karen said. "HR has made an effort to recruit really private people who enjoy what happens."

Marie nodded slightly. "Well, if I have any questions..."

"Don't hesitate to ask," Crystal said. She glanced at the time. "Speaking of which, I've got to get back to my desk. That test run I started before lunch should be done by now."

Kayla had been right about how she was going to get pregnant. She'd already talked about it to her manager, and there was a long list of maintenance projects she could work on while she and Carl were trying.

It was hard thinking of Carl as a biological process, but ten minutes of talking with Kayla made him seem like that. Kayla had talked herself into wanting this baby very much. She'd also referenced another girl, this one in the East offices.

Jasmine had wanted a baby, it wasn't accidental like Kayla's, and she'[d gone about it in as direct a manner as possible. She'd worked out what days were her most fertile, and then made sure she had sex with as many men as possible on the days before, during, and after that time. It had worked, too; she'd gotten pregnant right away.

Jasmine's second child had been simpler. She'd simply stopped taking her birth control pills and kept her regular routine of sex once or twice a day. Six weeks later the EPT had come up positive.

There was a lesson there. If she didn't want to make sure it was Carl's baby, she'd just go off her birth control. She figured it wouldn't take very long, given how often she had sex.

She was insistent, though. She wanted to have Carl's baby. Now that his mother had been arrested in Colorado and was spending time in prison there before being shipped back here to stand trial, she didn't have any doubts about perpetuating that bloodline. She'd bring up the baby right, not turn her (or him) into a clone of Carl's mother with her sick and twisted view of life.

To do that she'd have to make sure Carl was the only one she was intimate with, at least until she'[d caught.

In the meantime there was plenty of 'practice', what her sister called 'practicing getting pregnant'. You had plenty of sex so you'd know what to do when you were alone with your husband.

That afternoon she was just getting up from the bed in the break room when Marie came in. Crystal watched as the girl sank onto the bed and the guy kept kissing and caressing her. Marie was still sort of acting like she was hesitant. She had yet to realize that all of this at Hubbard was pretty much cut-and-dried. There were no doubts. You were both going to get what you wanted.

That had been the hard thing for her. Finally she'd accepted that she wanted a man's body. She wanted to be taken, swept up, and pushed off into realms of pleasure. There was something primal and satisfying about lying there with a man, sharing intimate contact. She loved a man's hands on her, a man's body next to hers, a man's body joining hers. She felt complete as a woman when she was having sex.

She smiled as the guy got between Marie's legs. Her hands had been on his sides, now one took his cock and guided it to its destination. Marie made an "um" noise as he pushed it in.

When she left the break room the guy's ass was rising and falling, her hands clutching his sides. Marie began making little noises. It was good to see she was enjoying herself.

Six other people had joined them, four of them guys. The next day Crystal worked with one of them for a couple of hours as they laid out part of the project her mother had mentioned the month before. As the morning wore on Crystal found herself getting more and more aware of his body, of his powerful-looking shoulders, of his hands, of his lean hips, and of his little behind. She knew he was looking at her, paying attention to her body, and staring at her boobs. He was trying to be polite and not be obvious about it, but it was hard to hide. She tried to put him off, she was having lunch with Carl, but it was like she and Keith were two magnets being drawn together.

"I don't think we're going to get any more done until we get something out of the way first," she finally said. Working at Hubbard had taught her that there were times a girl needed to speak up. This was one of them.

"Oh? What?" He looked a little puzzled.

Crystal reached between his legs. His cock practically jumped up when she caressed it.

He didn't say a word, but stood and offered her his hand. She took it, and they walked directly to the break room. He kept glancing at her chest, and she was glad she'd taken off her bra when she'd gotten to work. Sure, it provided support and coverage, but at times it was so restrictive. Now she deliberately walked so her boobs jiggled more than usual.

The moment they got to the beds she knelt, taking his cock in hand and sucking him. He managed to get rid of his shirt, and was fumbling at the buttons of her blouse when she stood, peeled it away, and drew him down beside her on the bed. After just a moment she twisted around so he could go down on her.

Somehow he ended up on the bottom with her kneeling over him. That was all right, he went right up between her legs and used his tongue. This was satisfactory for a bit, but it was obvious he wasn't very good at it. When she turned around to face him, he was plumping up the pillows.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.