Crystal's Questions
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"We pushed a lot of the 9th Floor Customer Service out to a separate building," Crystal's mother said. "That leaves the business offices here. Those are still the same."

"and the rest of the floor?" Crystal followed her mother's gaze upward. "Oh, of course." They were in the lobby waiting for the elevator. The 10th Floor had been expanded onto the 9th. That way they could expand as they needed, and any snoops, and they were expected back, would not impact the work.

She waited until they were outside and a block or so away before she asked a little farther. "So what's the new building called?"

"It's the Annex to the North Satellite Office." Her mother chuckled. "Of course it's about a mile from the North office, it's actually closer to the East office. It looks like a server farm, but it's like the former location. In all respects, though the personnel have thinned out some."

"Thinned out? Oh."

"We did some screening. We found ... Nevermind what we found, but I think we avoided some problems. The legal actions against your mother-in-law's associates have grown. We're not the only ones now."

"Are the business offices... ?"

"Ms. Hubbard insisted, and because of them being things like Payroll, HR, and Finance, keeping them private is a no-brainer, even for some of the judges. It's a shame, really. There are always a few who spoil it for everyone."

"I'd find those people and get rid of them."

"Too obvious. You find them, then you transfer them, pay them more money, give them a more impressive title, and stick them with a job that has no future and is as deadly dull as you can make it. After a year or so they tend to quit. Especially when the raises are 1%."

Crystal nodded. That was less than the inflation rate. That was less than the cost of living. Her last raise had been 6%, and there'd been a bonus. The money was nice, but she liked the "extras" the work came with.

"So, heard from that mother-in-law of yours?"

Crystal shook her head. "Thank goodness, no. She probably thinks I'm the biggest slut in the world."

"Well, if I recall, you went out of your way to make her think so."

Crystal laughed. "In here, this is supposed to have a great Reuben. Yes I did. Good thing I don't have the modesty complex a lot of girls my age have."

"good thing. That was one thing I tried to make sure you and your sister weren't burdened with. It didn't seem right, not with what was going on at work."

"And I appreciate it. Carl had a bit of it, but I'm training it out of him. The latest is nude baking. I've been making muffins and doughnuts, and..."

"Don't try nude frying," her mother said. "Spatters can hurt."

"I know. It's funny, but about an hour or so after we both get home he begins to get randy. I do, too. Oh, it isn't as bad as it was when I was at the East offices. When I was there we couldn't keep our hands off each other."

They got to the head of the line in the deli and ordered. After they settled at a small table against one wall, her mother asked, "how is that working out? Are people ... You know, like when they were downtown?"

Crystal shook her head. "Oh, the desire grows. You really feel the need to by afternoon break. Sometimes at lunch, but, well, you can see it. And with the completion of the 2nd Floor we have more variety. That helps."

The waitress brought their sandwiches, and they stopped for a few bites. "This is good," her mother finally said. "We'll have to come back here."

"with the weather finally beginning to get away from nothing but snow and ice, it's worth the walk, and then some." Crystal saw workers scooping snow into a dump truck. "Global Warming! Hah!"

"It's 'Climate Change' now," her mother said. "You have to keep up with the latest buzz words."

Crystal sighed. "Of course the climate changes. Don't they realize that? Look at all those pictures from a hundred years ago. It was a lot snowier, then we had winters with only a foot of snow, and now we're back to one storm after another. If anything, the weather goes in cycles. The farmers are expecting a wet spring."

"And they'll probably get it. I think you're right about the weather going in cycles." Her mother took a few more bites. "Anyway, we're like what it used to be. How are you doing it at your place?"

"We talked about as dress code," Crystal said. "We're a lot more dressed than we used to be. Skirts and dresses are the order of the day for women. I kind of liked the way we were, but we're not doing that any more. Pity."

"Yeah, pity."

"Okay, now to change the subject, Candace and I are taking you and Dad out for your Anniversary. Or rather you're going out, but we're paying for it."

"Any place in particular?"

"Chicos. We'll have more details in a couple of days."

She had a meeting after lunch, then drove back to the Technology Center. Out of curiosity she drove past the Annex. There wasn't much to see, just blank walls with fake windows. It was hiding right out in the open, and the servers would make it a limited access. There was nothing like a little paranoia to make you cautious.

The weather had finally broken out of the pattern of one snowstorm after another. The temperature was rising, which meant rain was now in the forecast. She made a mental not to go to the East Satellite Office for a swim. She smiled to herself. Maybe a little more than a swim, too.

There was an adult store not too far from the East office, and she stopped in there on her way. Crystal looked through the various clothes on display, finally settling on two things, a demi-cup bra that really was "demi"; the cups supported her breasts but left the nipples exposed. The other thing was something the proprietor dug out of her stock, a transparent baby doll nightie.

"I like it, I'll take it," Crystal said after seeing herself in the mirror. She got back into her clothes. "I like the fur ruffle on the hem, it'll keep my neck warm."

The woman who ran the store smiled. "You probably don't need the nightie to be transparent, then."

"Well, actually that was what first attracted me. My husband will certainly get the idea."

The woman wrapped the items up and Crystal went on her way, humming to herself. These were going to be such fun to wear.

When she got to her desk she undid her dress enough to remove her bra. She massaged her breasts. It felt so good to get out of that thing. You wore a bra because it supported your breasts; you didn't want them looking at your feet when you were older. But sometimes bras were just too much like a harness. This one also had a seam right over her nipples.

She only buttoned one button, just enough to keep the dress on. She put the bra on a hanger to one side. Later she'd probably put the dress there, too. For right now, though...

Roger was working on a credit card interface that was supposed to be better than what they used now. He was wearing a mesh tee-shirt and a tight pair of slacks. He stopped in her cubicle with a question, smiling when he saw her dress.

"A new super heroine," he said. "Flasher Girl!"

"Flasher?"

"I'm getting flashes of bare tit as you move. The only thing that would make it better would be some leg, too."

Crystal smiled. "Just a moment." The dress had a button front, and she un buttoned everything below the belt at her waist. "How's this?" she asked, standing.

"My my, you certainly put certain thoughts in a guy's head."

"Good. Now before we get distracted, what do you need?"

"Thirty minutes on one of the beds in the break room. But other than that, do you have the copybook for the accounting interface to the check writing system? Karen said you did."

"Ah." She jotted it down and handed it to him "There you go."

"Tell me, does a dress feel any different with all of those buttons undone?"

"In a way. You don't really feel all that much when you're wearing a dress, at least below the waist. But without the buttons fastened, well, come around the desk and see."

He took a look. Her bare legs were mostly exposed. She'd automatically crossed her legs, now she pulled the dress up to her hips. "What do you think?"

"You've always had one of the nicest looking pussies around. It looks like you have just enough hair down there to say you have some."

Crystal looked down, smiling. "That's the idea." She unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. "Do you have a few minutes?"

He smiled. "I think so."

She began sucking his cock. "Good."

A few minutes later Karen came into the break room, a guy with her. She smiled when she saw Crystal. "Oh there you are."

Crystal smiled vaguely. She was on her back, her leg over Roger's hip. He was facing her and to one side, his cock sliding in and out of her slowly. Roger's hand was squeezing Crystal's breast. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a moan came out. She had just come, and was well on her way to another one.

Karen watched the steady thrusting of Roger's cock, smiled, and headed for one of the empty beds.

Crystal got another moan out before all of the breath was driven from her by a fresh climax. Roger saw her open-mouthed, head-twisting moment, then moved her leg so he was directly over her. He started thrusting as hard and as fast as he could. He was close, and he wanted to blow his load into her while her pussy was spasming.

He just missed. Crystal had slumped in the aftermath when Roger's own passions peaked and he came. He gave off an "Eh-eh-eh-eh-eh" as he came, finally collapsing on her.

Crystal felt Roger collapse, and kissed him. She wanted to stretch and snuggle into Roger's arms.

After a few minutes of holding each other, Crystal and Roger got up. There was no one on the potty, and she sat there with some relief. Guys had asked her what it was like to go to the bathroom as a girl. She wanted to laugh. Guys were always asking what this was like, and what that was like. How did you say that you sat on the toilet and just sort of relaxed, the same way you always had, and you peed. She wondered how guys did it. Did they grab their cocks, aim, and relax? Guys really didn't say.

After wiping up she hung up her dress and got in the shower. One of the things that was embarrassing about sex, at least at first, was that you could smell someone who'd done it, or at least smell the girl. A minut3e with soap and water took care of that. Still, when she returned to her desk she pulled up her dress and sat on a towel. Experience had taught her the necessity of that. She was going to wash and iron this dress anyway, but she didn't want to go home with stains showing in certain places.

When she got home she lay her dress across the dirty clothes hamper in the bedroom, took another shower, and put on her brand new nightie. It made her feel wild and sexy, and she could hardly wait for Carl to see her in it.

She was a little surprised when there was a knock on the door. She checked through the peephole: it was his mother, and she looked upset.

Muttering curses, Crystal retreated to the bedroom. She pulled on her thick robe, thought about it, and put that one away, choosing her thin one instead. She thought of just wearing her nightgown, but that might be too much; the hem only came down to her hips, and she wasn't wearing any panties. That reminded her, and she dug through her underwear drawer. She finally found them, a lace thong that was mostly transparent, showing far more than it hid, especially down there where you would normally expect coverage to be the most complete.

The knocking had continued through all of this, and she was about to open the door when she heard movement on the other side. She risked a look through the peephole; her mother-in-law had walked off.

She opened the door anyway; the woman was only a few steps away and walking toward the elevators. Now she turned.

"Oh, you are home. I was wondering."

"What's up?"

"Can I come in?"

"I'm not exactly dressed."

"That's never stopped you."

Crystal held the door open, feeling an obligation to do so.

Her mother-in-law scarcely noted what Crystal had on. Instead she frumped her way across the living room and deposited herself on the couch. "Indeed to stay here a little while."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.