Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"I was just as bad," her mother said quietly. "You took time off to work."

Crystal put down her sandwich. "should I ask?"

"It doesn't matter," her mother said. "They were ... They were just temporary passions."

"How long did you stay there?" Candace asked. "And what did you do?"

"I'm a manager," their mother said. "There was one other person from management on the 9th Floor, and one manager on the 10th. We teleconferenced every day and handled whatever came up."

"Was there much?" Crystal asked. "I didn't notice anything."

Their mother smiled. "There are always things that come up. You'd be surprise. Anyway, it doesn't matter. We kept the phones going and achieved our Answering Rate. Would you believe we only had six dropped calls that entire time?" She shook her head. "That's better than what we do with good weather."

"I take it you didn't leave at all." Crystal resumed nibbling at her sandwich.

"Actually, I did, on Monday. In case neither of you noticed, I wasn't in for the first three days of the week."

The two girls looked at each other sheepishly. "No, I guess we didn't," Candace said. "So you found some things to do other than work."

"A few things, more than Crystal."

Crystal looked around. They were in a sandwich shop several blocks from work. There was a sparse crowd, and they were as alone as they could be while being inside.

"I went home on Thursday," Crystal said. ""I cleaned up at home, and I mean really cleaned up. You know what I mean. That's when it hit me." She resumed eating.

"Hit you?" Candace asked. "I take it there was an epiphany of some kind."

"Not quite, but a realization. The storm hit on Tuesday. I finally got out of there just after noon on Thursday. During that time I, um, shared, yes, shared, with at least 12 guys, and if you count other things, it's a higher number. And practically the first thing I did when I got home was make love with my husband."

Candace nodded. "Something every newlywed should do. Get that connection established again."

Crystal shook her head. "You don't understand, Candace. I was still messy from what I'd been doing. He got mixed up in all that."

"Did he know?" Candace asked. Crystal shook her head. "Then what's the problem?"

"But I knew. I tried to keep them separate, but..."

"I see the problem, their mother said quietly. She sighed. "You know you have to keep what happens at work from affecting your home life." Crystal nodded. "And up until two weeks ago you did, at least sort of. What was your routine in the afternoon?"

"Lunch, work, break, work, go home, change, dinner, watch TV or other things, go to bed, make love, sleep."

"So there'd be several hours between your afternoon break and going to bed at home." Their mother toyed with her coffee cup. "And you'd clean up at work. Did you clean any other time?"

"Sometimes, if we did anything athletic, I'd clean before bedtime."

"Athletic?"

"We did some horseback riding, swimming, and went to the gym."

Their mother nodded. "Okay, let's get practical. The only way you can make sure you're totally clean down there is to douche and wait a few days. That will most likely take care of 'things', but you can't be positive. Sperm can live for up to 48 hours, or so they say. Personally I think it's longer, given the number of girls who practice the rhythm method who get pregnant.

"In all honesty, the only way to not mix 'things' is to either use a sheath of some kind, or to abstain."

"Both are unworkable options," Crystal said. "Or at least they're unworkable until we decide to try for a baby."

"any chance of that happening soon?" their mother asked.

Crystal shook her head. "No, not for a bit. We agreed, long before we got married, but also while on our honeymoon, that we want to be married at least a year before we try for a baby."

Their mother smiled. "good. I'm not in any hurry to come a grandmother, though I'll welcome it when it happens." She looked at her other daughter. "You have two kids whom I love dearly. Any chance... ?"

"I think two is enough," Candace said firmly. "What's more, my husband agrees with me. We keep in good practice, though, in case we change our minds."

"So how do we reassure your sister?"

"How did you, um, keep it all straight when this was starting?" Candace asked.

"I didn't think about it, not at first," their mother said. "You were 12, your sister was 10, and I'd had my tubes tied so there wasn't going to be any accidents. I did begin to think about things, though, when you and I had The Talk."

Candace made a face. "I remember that. I'm not sure if it grossed me out, or what."

"And now look at you."

Candace smile. "It helps that when I'm at home I'm Mom, and when I'm at work all I can think about is, well, you know."

"I can think of a few other things," Crystal said. "It's close, some days. If I don't, well, I can't think of anything." She held up her fingers. "I tried, one day, and got well-acquainted with these."

"That's happened to all of us," their mother said. "I decided it was a lot more fun if I wasn't alone."

Candace nodded. "My 'friend' is plastic and has wires attached to it, but that's the only difference."

"So what do I do?" Crystal asked. "Wear a cervical cap?"

Their mother shook her head. "I think the real question is not how you physically keep things from mingling, but how do you reconcile work and home."

Candace nodded. The problem you recognized came about because there was so little separation between home and work. You carpool, don't you."

"Every day."

"Is there a later one you could take? See, what I'm thinking is you need to do something else, maybe take another shower, a more thorough one, or do something like go to the gym, and use that as a way of helping divide things, at least in your own mind."

"Can't take a later one," Crystal said. "That's the only one, and the other riders have kids in daycare that they can't be late for."

"How much time do you have between when you get to work and are officially on the clock?" their mother asked slowly. "Start earlier, end earlier, and take a shower."

"Programming doesn't work that way, Mom. You can't just turn it on and off."

"You may have to learn to do so."

"I'll think about it."

A little over two hours later she waited while the "meeting" ahead of hers finished. Apparently the participants had discussed what they needed to talk about, decided they had time on their hands, and decided to get involved with each other instead. One of the participants was her sister, and Candace. She we watched as Candace and her partner, the last to finish, completed.

Candace was on her side, facing away from her partner, allowing her to kiss and suck the cock of another guy. That worked out because there'd been more guys in the "meeting" than gals. Now she was done with the guy she'd been sucking, and was just finishing up with the guy who had been putting it to her from behind.

His cock was almost a blur as he thrust it in and out, his balls bouncing a bit. Candace's boobs were bouncing all over the place. Her mouth was open, and she was panting and moaning at what was happening. She shut up, her face and neck tense. Then, moments later, the guy stopped, his cock twitching. A few drops of white appeared between the distended lips of her sex. Crystal could almost feel the come being shot into her sister.

Despite all of the open sex, you didn't often see things so up close. Usually the bodies were positioned in some way to shield the privates from view, or the room was dim. Since the Great Freeze, though, that had changed. Now, if there was a blowjob, you saw the cock ejaculating. You saw the girl walk past you in the aisle or hall with cum on her breasts, face and tummy. It was like the whole company, or at least this part of it, had not only gone sex mad, but had gone exhibitionist as well.

"It's gone too far," she told Karen. "Things will swing back."

Karen nodded. "I agree. It won't swing very far, though, but it will swing. Not even the satellites are this open."

"They have open nudity most of the time, don't they."

"Only in the summer and parts of the winter. They don't go for the open sex, though."

The guy pulled out of Candace. Several drops of white come appeared and slid across her leg before she got up. She felt down there with her fingers, sniffed, then licked her fingers.

"Let's try to hold ourselves to business," Crystal told the other people in her meeting.

"We have only one module left to work on," Crystal said when all of the people in her meeting were seated.

"Karen? When can we start work on this last one."

"Maybe in four months," Karen said. "Unfortunately what we're waiting on is a database restructuring and migration. I won't go into the technical details unless you want me to, but if we started work now we could have everything done in a week. Then, after they finish the restructuring and migration, we'd have to do it all over again, and, from what we've been able to determine, the work will take a couple of weeks."

"So do it that way," someone from Finance said.

Crystal shook her head. "We're paying contractors, and we're paying them a ton of money, and right now any delay means the project will get delayed by an expanding time. A week's delay now will result in a delay of about two weeks."

"And we'll be paying money to contractors who will be sitting on their hands." Karen cleared her throat. "Our recommendation is to delay this last module until they are done."

"We'll have to take it up with our management," one woman said. Her hand was below the edge of the table, and from the way her arm was moving she was probably jacking off the guy next to her. "When do we have to let you know?"

"The sooner the better," Crystal said. She looked around. "Anything else?"

When nobody spoke up, she smiled. "Okay, folks, get to doing what you want to be doing." She felt tempted to join whatever they did, but the rest of the people in the meeting got up and began to file out. The guy who'd been having his cock jacked, and the woman who'd been doing it held hands and went in the direction of the break rooms.

"Nice butt," Karen said, watching him. She sighed. "What do you think they'll do?"

"The couple headed for the break room, or Finance as a whole."

Karen laughed. "The latter, of course. We know what that couple is going to do."

"I have no idea." Crystal gathered her notes. "Well, back to the salt mines."

She worked through lunch, but by early afternoon she was feeling distracted again. By now she knew there was no use in fighting it. She tidied up, logged off, and went looking for relief.

There was no one in the break room. That was unexpected, so she went to the others. Finally, in the third one she checked, Crystal found a lean guy she recognized named Karen. He was agreeable when she suggested they go next door and get intimate.

"Normally women are a bit more subtle," he said as they opened the door to the room with the beds and cots.

"I worked through lunch," she said. "Let's just say I'm feeling a bit more distracted than usual."

He slid her blouse aside and fondled her breast. "Um, I think 'distracted' is an understatement."

She gently squeezed his balls. "I detect a load in here that should get out." She grinned. "Yes, I'm not being subtle."

"So, do you want to fuck?" He chuckled.

She squatted down, took his cock in hand, and began licking it. "I think you'd better do me, or I'm going to burst."

"That might be too messy even for housekeeping." He tossed his shirt aside and helped her onto the bed. "What do we have here?" He probed gently between her legs. "Um, here's a girl who's awfully wet."

Crystal began jacking his cock. "Well, we should take advantage of that, but only when you're hard enough."

"That shouldn't take long."

It didn't. In a couple of minutes he gently removed her hand from his cock and guided it to her entrance. Crystal caught her breath when she felt the first touch, then moaned as he slid in.

"Hmm, I think she likes it," Ken said.

Crystal gave him a shaky grin. "God, yes! I can't tell you how much, just I like it a whole lot."

"I'd have to be a girl to know," he said, "and right now I'm enjoying being a guy way too much."

"So am I."

He began thrusting the moment he could, and Crystal pushed back, matching him stroke for stroke. It was like she'd been away from sex for months instead of just three hours. During the Freeze she'd talked it over with a bunch of other girls, and they'd concluded that girls liked being penetrated, wanted to be penetrated, and felt complete with a man in their channel. She didn't know about 'complete', but she definitely liked the feeling of Ken sliding back and forth down there.

They were lying on their sides as they did it, and she felt like she wanted to climb right over him. Finally she did so. She remembered staring at her sister's sex from close up as she did it. There wasn't anyone in the room to do that, but she imagined it. They'd see the lips of her sex stretched to take Ken, see his cock appearing and disappearing into her, and if they were a woman, know what she was feeling.

Ken captured one of her tits, kissing and pulling on her nips with his lips. She wanted to pull him against her. He squeezed with his lips, pulling the dark red bud until it practically ached. Then he switched to the other one. The freed one felt wet and hot at the same time, and kept bumping his cheek.

His cock, though, was driving her out of her mind. She could take his cock, she wanted to take even more of him, and take him deeper.

Ken began to hitch a little with each thrust. Crystal had been moaning with each thrust. The feeling of him going deeper seemed to make her voice go higher.

Ken grabbed her hips and rolled her over. His face was a mask of concentration as he drove down into her. She drew her legs up. He was thin enough she could almost cross her ankles on his back. He was going so deep she pictured him pushing into her womb. She ran her hands across his strong shoulders. He'd braced himself above her, and then slid them up and down his arms. So much power. So strong.

"Ready?" he husked. "I'm gonna come."

"Give it to me," she whispered. "Come in me. Come! Fucking cock. Yes, come!"

The words made the fire inside her grow. It also made him thrust even harder. She wailed her pleasure. He reared, driving deep, then trembled.

Crystal pictured his cock erupting with jet after jet of come.

He ran down, and she pulled him close. After a few seconds, though, he pulled out. His cock was still hard, jutting out over her tummy. It was also dripping come, just a few drops that seemed to sizzle when they hit her skin.

"Looks like someone is already here," her mother's voice said. "Oh, hi Crystal."

"Uh, hi."

Her mother had some guy with her. She got on the bed next to Crystal's, and the guy climbed right on top of her. He kissed her a few times, and then her mother pushed his stiff cock down between her legs. Crystal heard her moan as he slid it in.

"We should probably let them fuck in peace," Crystal whispered in Ken's ear.

"Sounds like a good idea." Ken got off the bed and helped Crystal up. She glanced at her mother and the guy with her. Everything was hidden by the bodies, but she could imagine the way it felt. Her mother was moaning, clearly enjoying what was going on.

Crystal picked up her blouse, and followed Ken to the shower. She cleaned herself as much as she could with her fingers. Normally she'd worry a little about it, but not today. Today she had a plan for later in the afternoon.

She felt a lot better even though she hadn't come. One girl from Sales, during the monumental bull session during the Great Freeze, had suggested that while coming was important, it wasn't necessary.

"Shut your mouth!" one girl said. "That's heresy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.