Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal opened her mouth just in time to catch Andy's come. She'd been sucking him, hoping he'd hold on long enough, but apparently it was all too much for him. His warm jets of come landed, some in her mouth, some on her face, some on her tits. One shot, two, three, four, and a weak one.

She swallowed his offering, scooping and licking up what she could around her mouth. She'd been riding another guy, she couldn't remember his name, but he was from Sales, and watching her mother fuck someone else.

The guy from Sales groaned, his body shaking as he tried to thrust up and deeper into her. Crystal had been rubbing her tits, teasing her come covered nips out even more, and now she pressed her hand down on her tummy. She was a ways from coming again. She could feel the arousal, though. Give her one more guy, someone who would last, and she would come so hard she'd probably scream and pass out.

She felt down there. She could feel the come from the Sales guy on his cock. She scooped up some of it, licking her fingers. She put more on the hood of her joy button,. It was naughty, it was dirty, and she didn't care.

Her mother had been moaning, now she seemed to be drawing her legs tighter against the legs and bottom of her partner. Her voice was rising in pitch, and Crystal could see her mother staring intently up into the face of her partner.

Ten years ago she would have been shocked and embarrassed at the idea of her mother having sex, let alone actually seeing her doing it. Now she found it rather exciting. She could see the guy's cock distending the lips of her mother's hair-fringed sex, her legs tight against his body, her tits wobbling back and forth from their combined motion, and the look of absolute joy on her mother's face.

Her mother threw her head back, her face and neck turning red in the dim light of the break room. Her cries of "ah, ah, ah, ah" ceased and Crystal felt something deep inside her, knowing her mother was climaxing.

The guy wasn't far behind. She saw a fringe of white appear on his cock and her mother's sex lips. He slowed to a stop, and they kissed repeatedly. His cock, not that long to begin with, slid out of her and hung straight down. Some of his white cream followed, dripping onto the sheet.

The guy Crystal had been doing it with stirred, and his cock slid out. She swung her leg over and got up. She needed someone. She needed some male attention, a man's hands on her body, his lips pressing against her skin, and that feeling of him sliding deep inside her.

She skipped the shower. There came a time when the need was too great. Fortunately she found Greg, a CSR who had just come in from the Great Freeze outside.

"I never thought of doing it in a cubicle," he said as she ran her hands over his chilled skin.

"Any port in a storm." She licked the head of his cock. "I hope you don't mind I'm still a bit messy."

He cupped her tits, then slid his fingers down to her sex. "As you say, 'any port in a storm'."

They used the pad just two cubes down from hers. He kissed her tight nipples, making those buds quiver from the attention. His fingers had been between her legs, and now he guided his cock in there.

Crystal groaned as she felt him sliding in. There was something so fulfilling about having a man's cock. She looked over his shoulder at the building across the street. She felt complete with a man's cock. She'd fuck every man in that building if she could, that was how randy she was.

Greg began to apply himself, thrusting hard into her depths. It was what she needed. She held him, realizing that she was going to come. Normally she needed more, but right now, on top of the guy from Sales, and watching her mother ... Greg felt so good in there. This was everything a girl needed.

The climax blossomed, not skyrockets, but a sudden opening that left her momentarily satisfied. But somehow, after a few seconds, somehow she needed it again.

She kissed him, a deep, intimate kiss that joined them completely. She was so open, so wet, and he was so big, stretching her out until she almost burst. He was so hot, burning up her insides. She rode that heat, pressing up against him.

Greg began to moan with his thrusts. "Come. Fuck. Cock. Come. Fuck. Come." It was a non-stop stream, and Crystal closed her eyes, feeling the sensations flooding her, building up, trying to peak. She fought them back. She didn't want this to end. Every bit of her sex drive was coming out, one super-intense pressure squeezing down around him, making him feel like a fucking log that had been rammed up between her legs.

The thought, the picture, was too much. She came with a cry, wave after wave blanking out her mind, flooding her until there was nothing but the moment dragging on and on until she had to let go.

Greg had been directly on top of her. Somewhere in there he groaned, his body tense as all of his pent-up urgency released.

He stared at her as their bodies slowed to a stop. He kissed her, his body warm and sweaty against hers. Crystal felt like he was a human blanket, holding her, keeping her from drifting away in a silly cloud.

She opened her eyes when she heard someone clear their throat. It was her mother, standing there, watching her. She was hot and sweaty looking, her hair a mess, white drops of come on her legs, and her skin with that sheen that said she needed a shower.

"Hi." Crystal tried to think, and realized she didn't want to.

"Carl called," her mother said. "He couldn't get hold of you. I told him you were probably busy. He's on his way to pick you up."

"Oh." Crystal blinked, trying to wrap her mind around what that meant. Carl. Her husband. He was on his way. He'd be here.

She didn't want to move. It wasn't so much Greg enveloping her as she loved his cock right where it was. There was something very proper about having a man's cock in her sex.

"Oh." Realization hit her. She'd have to get dressed. She'd have to push Greg away. He'd slide out of her. She'd have to... "I—I guess..."

"You should get ready."

Greg didn't want to move, but finally she got him on his side. She got up. "I didn't know people were driving again."

"It was just announced," her mother said. "Carl said he'd be here in about 20 minutes. That was a few minutes ago."

"Oh god, I've got to shower, to dress, to ... to ... Oh."

"Oh?"

Crystal stopped and put her hand between her legs. It came away wet with come. "Yeah, I'd better clean up. I expected more warning than this."

"so did I." they passed several naked people in the aisle. The Great Freeze was in its third day, and seemed to be lessening. Sometime that first night people had begun to ignore their clothes, and sex wasn't confined to just the break rooms. Now it was so commonplace that neither of them paid more than cursory attention to a couple doing it on top of a desk, or the couple doing it in a chair, or even the girl sitting on a guy's face.

There wasn't time to really clean up. Crystal did what she could, brushed her hair back and tied it in a ponytail, and reluctantly got into her clothes. She'd gotten used to going naked. Maybe she should transfer to one of the satellite offices.

She stuffed a few paper into her carrier, went to the locker area and pulled on the rest of her clothes, including her thick wool socks and boots. She still felt light and fluttery. As she wrapped the muffler around her and pulled her stocking cap down she remembered a conversation the day before at the sandwich shop across the street.

She, Karen, and two others from work had gone in there, and apparently they'd been so giddy, so full of energy, that the woman had remarked, "You girls are acting like you just got a couple of stiff ones."

She'd meant drinks, but they'd all burst into laughter. They'd all gotten more than a couple stiff things. There were people who'd been stranded in bars and were probably drinking to pass the time, but that wasn't as much fun as what they were doing.

When she'd been in high school and everyone had been talking, quietly of course, about sex, one of the questions was about after it was over. What did you feel? Did you feel 'things' down there? No one knew, of course, or if they did, they didn't say.

She was aware of her sex. It was the strangest feeling. Normally you really weren't aware of anything down there unless you were on the toilet, and then only enough to clean and wipe up. It was just where your legs came together. But now she could swear she almost felt the opening and her channel. What was worse, it was empty and she knew she'd feel better if it wasn't.

She had a hard time not swaying her hips as she walked. She knew guys would look at her, and especially her bottom, and they'd be thinking sex. In the last three days she'd discovered every woman did that when she wanted it, It was funny, all pretense and hinting had vanished. People had been openly sexy, and it seemed as if every woman had decided they were done trying to hold back, be coy and hinting. There'd been a lot of open suggestions, and open actions, even during meetings.

They'd actually gotten a lot of work done, but people were now getting used to the idea of a pause in the middle of a discussion while a couple retired to one side, either to give him a blowjob, or for her to mount him. It was so common that by the third day a meeting where that didn't happen was rare.

Crystal was waiting in the lobby, the feeling of overwhelming sexual urgency fading a bit, when Carl walked in. He looked cold, and there were snowflakes on his muffler. He swept her up in a kiss, and though his lips were cold, they were also warm and welcome.

"I have the car right out front," he said. "It's warm in there, if we hurry."

She laughed. "Hi to you, too! And I can't wait to get out of her!" She wasn't sure if that was an absolutely true statement, but she knew it was expected of her. She really needed to talk to both Candace and her mother, especially her mother after the last few days.

The car was waiting in the Load/Unload zone a few steps from the door. The engine was running, and the interior was warm. Crystal closed the door with relief. The air had been so cold it felt like it was stabbing into her lungs.

Carl eyed the things she'd brought. "Probably a good thing, " he said. "The National Weather Service is saying another blast is coming tomorrow. This is the lull."

"This?" She wanted to laugh. She could see the Tim/Temperature on the bank on the next block, and it said 15 degrees, and the wind was blowing snow across the road.

"It sounds like a good day for staying inside."

"And then it'll be the weekend."

She smiled. "Whatever are we going to do?"

Carl's mother was calling as they walked in the apartment. "I'm so glad you're all right," she said. "I've been calling and calling. When I came by earlier you weren't there, and I thought you were in the hospital or something."

"We're all right," Carl said. "Both of us stayed at work."

"Together? Is that allowed? I mean, I know you're married, but..."

"Separately," Carl said. Now if you'll excuse us, we have some groceries to put away and generally we want to clean up. Crystal said something about not washing her hair for four days and—"

"Well we can't delay that," his mother said. "I'm glad to know you're all right."

Crystal was in the bedroom, but she'd overheard Carl's side of the conversation. She'd undressed and had on her old robe. Her clothes smelled of work, that same faintly flowery odor that permeated the work space. It made her think of what was probably going on there even now. She pictured lots of naked bodies, and felt a flush of heat.

"Why don't you help me with my hair and come scrub my back," she murmured when he came into the bedroom. She pressed up against him. "Please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.