Stein Um Stein - Cover

Stein Um Stein

Copyright© 2014 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man chooses to die after he finds out things about his wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Revenge  

For a week Martin was kept in that small flat, dining on carry outs, either being quizzed on his knowledge of the Grimms business, coached on his court appearance or his new life as Eric Williams. Almost daily he had to wash and swallow that valuable condom.

He was moved a week later to a more comfortable and secluded location when he was settled Grey paid him a visit. Eric knew something was amiss as soon as Grey entered the cottage. His two guards made themselves scarce.

Grey looked at him, there was a sadness in his eyes.

"Martin, Eric. I have some news, it is not good. We sent someone to retrieve your wife. There's no easy way to say this, she had ... has committed suicide. She was found in the bath, she had cut her wrists.

Eric fell to the floor in shock and wept.

Grey looked at him feeling helpless. He wanted to say something, but had no words. The only thing he could think of was the prescribed and insincere "I am sorry for your loss." churned out in American crime TV series. Eventually he managed to say, "You shouldn't blame yourself."

Eric looked up to him from the floor, his face flushed with anger.

"Blame myself? Why would you think I would do that? I blame that fucking cunt and that fucking slag I married. Blaming myself doesn't come into it. To be honest, in a way I am glad, but that don't mean I am not sorry, for fucks sake I loved the bitch for long enough."

Grey studied him and reaching into his jacket passed over his hip flask. "I have two bottles in the car.

"Shit you stole from me no doubt, bring it in I need a drink." Eric snapped.

"Eric, there was a note to you, I have a fax copy, I assume you want to read it. I really don't know whether you should, I am not sure it will help." Grey fished a folded piece of paper from his jacket and passed it to Eric as he spoke.

Eric looked at the paper, weighing up whether he wanted to read her last goodbye. He nodded, more to himself than the inspector, before taking it from the extended hand. Grey watched him as he opened it before leaving him to read it alone. He paused at the door and looked at him, before turning away and going to his car to fetch the booze.

"The fucking cow, the bitch did those things to me and she's taken the easy way out, I wish now I had let her suffer as that cunt's whore." Those were his words, but inside was regret.

He regretted leaving her up there all alone, he regretted getting himself in the situation that led to her being such easy prey, he regretted the whole situation but most of all he now regretted he was never going to hold her in his arms again.

He and Grey got drunk together. Eric talked about his life as Martin, the early happy days with Angie. Grey finally told him his name.

Eric's mood kept changing at one point getting so morose Grey began to wonder if he was going to be able to pull him back. Then he remembered as far as he knew no one had yet told Eric about the repercussions of his booby trap.

"You know the surprise you left for dear old Francois and friends." said Grey, he was rewarded by a smile coming from the tear stained face in front of him.

"Well, these muslim types don't like anything to do with pigs, ha-ram I think they call it, The two blokes from Senegal are pretty devout and er, well it's a bit of a grey area as to whether we should have allowed them a shower. Now, some might say, that we told them that we wouldn't allow them to shower unless they talked, others, might say they were offered a shower if they talked. The official version says they were happy to talk, without legal council, and they sang their socks off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.