Stein Um Stein - Cover

Stein Um Stein

Copyright© 2014 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man chooses to die after he finds out things about his wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Revenge  

Several hundred miles away Angie had been busy, thinking, writing, crossing out rethinking and rewriting her "confession"

My Darling Husband I am sorry for the things I have done both with Franky Grimm and to you I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am or how I can ask you to forgive me.

As you no doubt have guessed, it was all because of Charlotte. About a year ago you were away and Charlotte told me she had a double date with Marie and Frank and another man. She told me Marie had to drop out and asked if I could make up the number. I said no, but she told me she was desperate, she assured me nothing would be expected sex wise, like a fool I believed her.

The date was dinner and dancing, I was paired off with Frank. I don't know really how we went from the club to his bed, I have tried to understand, I tried to understand for weeks after that first time and again since you left me up here. All I know is I can't explain it. I have to admit I found him attractive when I first met him. There is something about powerful men. I can't explain it, but even you have to admit he is powerful, but he was just too difficult to refuse. I felt so guilty that I had betrayed you

The next time you were away, Charlotte told me he wanted to see me again. I told her no, I did, honest. You have to believe me. He came round the house, uninvited, late at night, I didn't want to let him in. He said he just wanted to talk about what had happened the last time, so I invited him in for a drink and to talk, just talk, really that was the only reason I let him through the door. I shouldn't have, maybe we could have recovered what we had. That was the first night I let him do me at home, when first soiled our marital bed.

When he left I cried myself to sleep.

The next time you were away, the same happened, the time after that was when he took my last virginity.

I would like to say I wished it was you but by then I was hooked, at the time I was glad he had me there first, it was only when you took it by force did I begin to see it was you that should have been using me like he did. That the only reason you had not used me like a whore was because you loved me, you respected me and you treated me as an equal.

Now as I face my lust, my lack of respect and the fact I treated you like a pet I realise I couldn't have any more regrets about what I had been doing with him.

I am sorry my love, but infatuation doesn't begin to describe what I felt, the desires he brought out in me.

When he told me he didn't want to share me anymore, I had a pang of guilt, so he told me I can give you hand jobs. But he insisted that you had to eat my pussy while I did it, he then started to come around and fuck me just before you came home.

I am sorry my love but for a while I got caught up with the idea. We worked out between us the disgusting things I did to your food, much to my shame I think it may have been my suggestion. I am sorry but I just got caught up with him, enamoured by his potency, his authority.

I have just read through what I have written and am even more disgusted with myself than I was before I wrote it. I realise there is no way you can forgive me for the things I have done to you, how can you forgive me when I can't forgive myself.

I have no right to ask and you should not even entertain the idea.

If there is a hell I will rightly burn forevermore.

Goodbye my love Angie XX

She folded the notepaper and put it on the table, resting her handbag on top. Taking a sharp knife from the drawer, crying she walked to the bathroom, stripped off her clothes and ran herself a hot bath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.