Stein Um Stein - Cover

Stein Um Stein

Copyright© 2014 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man chooses to die after he finds out things about his wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Revenge  

Martin got up at six, an hour early, at six thirty he made a call.

"Hello mate hope it's not too early." said Martin.

Hello mate, yes you're early, about two weeks to my reckoning." The voice on the phone replied. Got someone to get rid of."

"Martin smiled at his friends joke, and always wondered what his reaction would be if he said yes.

"Er no, not just yet, maybe soon, but in the mean time I am doing something for some friends of Angies, how soon can I have some?"

"Today if you want, usual?"

"Any chance of er..." he thought for a second. "fuck it two gallons."

"Really?"

"Really"

"Can do, when will you be over?

"Tonight, might be a bit later than usual, that okay."

"Cos' it is, see you later."

"Yes mate see you tonight."

Martin hung up and showered he left in good time to catch a DIY shop on his way in. He found what he needed easily, so arrived early to work, he was happy and made sure all knew.

"You seem happy today Martin." observed Curtis when he came into Martins office.

"Yes, Angie and I have had a great few days, we haven't been getting on so well recently but we seem to have sorted things out now. Thanks for asking." He said cheerfully, "In fact come tomorrow night we are going away again for the weekend."

"Er well that's good." said Curtis. "er have you heard from Mr Grimard this week?"

"No, why? Has he said anything to you?"

"Er no."

"That's a shame, I could have taken her with me, she'd love to see Amsterdam or Brussels."

Curtis left without uttering any of his normal condescending remarks. Five minutes later Martins phone rang.

"Martin, I need you to go to Brussels tomorrow morning. This one is a little different, after you have made your normal delivery, I need you to wait over the weekend and bring a package back with you on Monday. I am afraid it needs to be extra hush hush, so no taking the good lady with you for a dirty weekend okay." The voice on the phone speaking quickly, offering no chance of any interruption.

"Yes Mr Grimard, usual time and place for the pick up this end." Martin asked.

"No, can you pick up early, six o'clock in the morning, you will be telephoned with the details for the other job." Mr Grimard informed Martin, then hung up.

Martin looked at the receiver as the dial tone emitted from it. The rudeness of the Grimm still infuriated him after all these years. I wonder if the guests tomorrow are my employers, no matter whoever they are they will not be happy five minutes after gaining entry to my house. Without putting the phone down he booked himself a crossing for him with his car on the Eurostar, leaving at 09:15 from Folkestone. Then he began looking for a reasonably priced B&B to stay for the weekend.

He left work early at four o'clock, driving to a large chain toy store, from there, he drove to Graham the pig farmer. Once he had finished his business with Graham he loaded the two gallon containers of pigs blood into the boot of his car and set off down the lane to get back to the road.

Halfway to the road a car appeared in Martins headlights, it had no lights on and was sat blocking the lane. Martin became fearful, sweat began pouring from his skin. Slowly he moved closer, looking hard to see if there was any chance of getting by. There was none. Martin peered to see if there was anyone with the car, it seemed unoccupied, cursing he selected reverse just as his door was flung open.

"Mr Stein, we meet again." Although all he could see was a silhouette, Martin recognised the voice.

"Inspector" he exclaimed with relief.

"Apologies for the cloak and dagger way of contacting you but we observed something the other day. There are now more bugs in your house and office than we put in." The inspector told him.

"What about the car?" Asked Martin.

"We checked that while it was being fixed, there's a tracker, but nothing else. What have you done with your wife, by the way?" Asked the policeman.

"She's relaxing in Scotland, reflecting on her mistakes. I was hoping you will send someone to find her after my er, demise." Answered Martin. "She has ample provisions for at least another fortnight, probably over a month. She is safe where she is for now."

"Mmmm, you're a good man, better than me." opined the inspector. Part of him had hoped the pigs were feasting on her traitorous loins, although most of him didn't want the paperwork.

"Tomorrow you will travel along the A16 and E40 to Nieuwe Stallestraat in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, België. Take exit 18-Ruisbroek from E19 at some point you will be pulled over and a tragic accident will happen, okay." The French and Belgian names tripped off the inspectors tongue like he was a native of both countries. Martin nodded in agreement.

"Umm, I was wondering, er, I think, er, I mean I am worried someone will break into my house tomorrow, would you be able to make sure the er, culprits are arrested. For some reason I think the burglary might happen a little after seven." Martin asked hesitantly. Adding "Don't let any officers enter until they have heard a big bang though."

"That won't be a problem, see you on the flip side." said the inspector as he returned to his car.

The inspector backed his car to a passing place and Martin drove past, reassured at the meeting.

Once home Martin brought in his purchases and began preparing a surprise for his wife's guests.

First he emptied the rat poison and blitzed it to pulp in the liquidiser, he added it to the pigs blood.

"Hopefully that will slow down or at least prevent some clotting." He thought as he shook each container to mix it in.

He then unrolled some light plastic tubing. Affixing one end to the compressor in his garage, and running it through an air vent in his kitchen through into the living room. He then fitted a switch that would be tripped when his front door was opened, he checked the set up with several dummy runs, before adding the final pieces and retiring to bed.

He awoke in the morning to the alarm at five, he dressed and after a coffee, he set about making the final necessary adjustments for his plan to work. After double checking all was as it should be, he kicked his front door in, breaking the lock. After wedging it closed from the inside he set the trap and left via the back door. He drove over to pick up his package.

At eight thirty he was queuing to drive onto his train. He took out his wife's phone and sent a text [ let urslf in mite have 2 pop out 4 hlf hr ] then he removed the battery. Fifteen minutes later he was sitting in his car on one of the Eurostar carriages. He checked behind him, and then lifted the briefcase from the footwell next to him. If he was correct, this would be one of four identical cases, each one he had learned the combination to, on previous trips. It was something to occupy his mind for part of the boring ferry crossings. His third attempt was rewarded with success and the valise popped open.

Martin took a breath after each lock popped open, then furtively he checked around him, making sure the occupants of the cars directly in front and behind were not watching him. He looked inside, finding the expected bag he removed it and closed the case. Sweating profusely he again checked fore and aft before returning the case to the adjacent footwell.

He waited for his trembling hands to still, before he looked inside the small velvet bag he exhaled sharply when he saw it's glittering contents. His heart racing he felt in his jacket for his wallet, he pulled it out, trying to calm himself. He took deep breaths until he felt able to open his wallet and take out a small foil package. A few minutes later, hands still trembling, he tore open the packet and removed the condom contained within. He unrolled a couple of inches, and again had to pause to calm himself. One by one Martin transferred the contents of the velvet pouch to the condom, then after tying a knot in it, he tore off the excess rubber. With the aid of a pouch of juice he managed to swallow the condom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.