Art Class Preempted
Section 35

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 35 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The newly commissioned officers had the crew up and mobile before first light. Polly and Emily made a quick coffee, fresh fruit and bacon/egg/whole wheat sandwich breakfast while the others showered. Dressed in the mil spec camo bought from Manny so long ago, they were on the dock and ready to rock when Pierson and his entourage cruised up. It would be bad form for officers to be late for an appointment with NCOs.

Just behind were Mel, Joey, Beanie, and Jeep on a utility boat laden with machine parts, hydrofoils and exotic electronics.

Phil met with Pierson and his maintenance crew, spending several hours inspecting and touching up the dings and dents accumulated in battle. Most were invisible to any eyes except Pierson’s. Special attention was paid to the firing positions where the previously repaired damage occurred days ago.

“MGSgt. Pierson, you must be looking underneath the surface. I can’t see a thing.” Phil said. “And you called Mel a wizard.”

“Sir, pardon my frankness, but this is what we do when not in combat. More critical eyes than mine will inspect this vessel when you host the Joint Chiefs. They will see nothing but perfect on top of perfect. Be assured, they are aware of the damage you took in the sea battles. They will be very interested to see the repairs we made to a very important part of the President’s Guard, a very visible part.”

GSgt. Cosmo Thanos spoke up. “Captain Swenson, sir. We admired the extra care you took as a civilian. However, once in combat defending the Nation, the condition of this vessel is a reflection not only on your crew and your command, but on the Marines at LeJeune.”

LCpl. Rhonda Grover added, “Captain, we are Marines, sir. We take seriously all phases our duty. We live longer that way. And spend a lot less time on report.”

Grover and the Cannoneers spent hours cleaning and adjusting the quad 50s. Thanos and the four Singer twins inspected every inch of the hydraulics and control lines. Other Marine technicians worked with The Rocketeers to make sure the Hellfire battery was optimal. Joanne and Nancy spent a lot of time explaining the control modifications from Singer Labs. They said not a word about the performance mods.

Belle and the corpsmen added to the medical stores. Sherry and Pierson reviewed the defensive positions, placing appropriate ammunition and weapons where they would be at hand when needed. Zina and Emily tagged along absorbing Pierson’s advice.

Polly and SuLing spent their time in the small galley after stocking the dry clothing storage and main ammo supply. Later, they hit the safety and rescue lockers. The crew would not lack for body armor or flotation devices, nor would passengers.

Beanie and Joey, joined by the Motor Maidens, spent the day tearing down the Evinrudes and rebuilding them better than ever. “It says 300 hp, but don’t believe it for a second.” Joey advised. “The label lies. We replaced the cylinders and piston assemblies and beefed up the drive train.”

Dana laughed. “I’m guessing you voided the warranty at the very least.” All four were making notes in margins of the user manuals.

“We kissed the warranty good bye when we put the super props on the last time we serviced these beasts.” Beanie said with a crazy grin. “Tell Phil he’s looking at over 400 bad ass horses each. ‘Half speed ahead’ ain’t what it used to be.”

“You have an extra gear between the crankshaft and the screws.” Joey pointed to a button and a lever. “Press this button to disengage the engine from the props, pull this lever to put the bonus gear in the linkage and press the button again.”

“What is the new ratio of engine RPMs to propeller RPMs?” Lanie asked.

“You gain 25%. The engines can take the load with the additional torque, no problem. Just don’t do it until you top 75 knots.”

“So we gain 20-30 knots at the top end? Not too shabby.” Amy giggled. “Can we do it in reverse?”

“Only in extreme emergency and for short bursts. You will have to over rev before you engage. Still iffy. We’ll put duplicate controls at the helm when we have more time to tinker. I’ll explain to Phil.” Mel popped up. “OK, boys, time to play with the wings. Get the SCUBA gear and follow me with the new parts.” He and a Marine diver led the mechanics away to fine-tune the hydrofoils.

Marcie, the Swenson twins, with Traci and Karen were at the radar and communications desks for most of the day. Jeep and Phil installed a new binocular sonar array and satellite uplink suite. The girls familiarized themselves with the additional capabilities as the equipment came online, integrating the data into their standard routine.

Later, Phil would do his own magic, tying in the enhanced satellite, sonar and radar info to the targeting systems.

They worked straight through the day, no breaks, until everyone was happy with the results. Phil then took the entire crew around the ship for a review. Mel did have a chance to bring Phil up to date on the hull and engine changes. He was past delighted. Each specialist briefed the others on the modifications and alterations in effect. Pierson and his people paid careful attention, looking for omissions or errors. There were none, and as a matter of fact, the crew had insights not seen by the Marines.

Also unseen, Phil slipped to the bridge and sounded ‘battle stations’, lighting up the engines at the same time. Instantly, the girls grabbed a life vest and flew into position. The Rocketeers were activating the missiles, the Cannoneers loaded, sweeping the area for targets and the gunners were armed, loaded and looking for an enemy. The Marines, trained to the max, armed themselves and matched up with the shooters. Sherry pointed to the incendiary RPGs and to Thanos and Grover. “Gunny port, Lance Corporal, starboard. Fire diversion on my command, 75° from horizontal.” Mel, Beanie and Joey went aft and Jeep joined Belle on the bow as gunner’s assistants. Marcie had the radar going. The Swenson twins were monitoring all radio traffic and the satellite feeds. Traci and Karen punched up the sonar, adding it to Marcie’s screens. April overlaid the multimodal orbital imagery to the mix and fed everything including the sonar to Joanne and Nancy.

“Ensigns Singer, cast the lines.” Sherry pointed again and Connie and Sally dropped the mooring lines in the water. Bonnie and Sara reeled them in. “Hold on tight. We are leaving!”

He reversed out, cleared the pier and spun south. “Traci, depth.”

“Clear to two fathoms, Captain.”

“Going to half ahead.” He pushed the throttle forward and the Evinrudes roared like never before. He watched the speed indicator climb to 50 knots and adjusted the foils to raise the hull. “Three quarters ahead.” The ‘Devil’s Darling’ smoothed out at 80 knots. The engines sounded like Armageddon come a-calling. Mel just smiled. Joey and Beanie were screaming in glee.

The Motor Maidens were serious. This could be real. They all picked up shotguns and RPGs.

Phil called out “Full ahead.” The speed approached 100 knots and the boat knifed through the sound smoother than before. “Engines. Engage hyper drive on my mark. Three. Two. One. Mark!” He eased the throttle down a notch, the girls pressed, pulled and pressed and reengaged the props.

The ‘Darling’ leveled out at 130 knots, scenery flying by in a blur. He continued that pace for five minutes, listening to the engines. No vibrations from mismatched RPMs, no sign of strain. The noise on the other hand, was like the thunder at the start of a drag race, only constant.

This is completely ridiculous, he thought, and cool as hell. Better to have it and not need it, than...

Happy, he ordered the girls to go back to the normal gearing and reduced speed to one quarter ahead. “Cancel general quarters. Well done, girls. From tired and hungry to perimeter defense in ten seconds. Another five to all sensors hot and reading. Twelve more to missiles armed and targeting. In motion before thirty seconds ticked away.” He smiled like a fiend. “How did you get them ready so fast? Hellfires take a few minutes at best.”

“We did a prep drill while we reviewed the controls with the Marines. They were one switch away from ‘missiles hot’ when you called battle stations.” Nancy grinned. “Semper Paratus is how the Rocket Girls roll.”

“Safe and secure all weapons, sailors. First Mate April, you are on sonar with Petty Officer Karen. Seaman Traci, to the helm. Take us home, half speed ahead.”

“Captain, advise we keep missiles hot. I have an unidentified, unresponsive blip approaching Morehead City from the south.” Marcie said. “200 mph, slowing, 50 miles out.”

“Rocketeers, stay alert. Unidentified incoming traffic. Target and hold. Helm, one quarter ahead.” Phil ordered on the intercom. “Master Gunny Pierson to the bridge, please.”

Pierson strode up. He was all business. This was clearly not part of the drill. “Captain?”

“Radar reports bogie inbound to Morehead City. No response, no transponder. Please confirm with Cherry Point Control. Request instructions.”

“Aye, sir.” Pierson asked for and received a headset and adjusted the radio frequency to a military band. “Master Gunnery Sergeant Pierson on board the ‘USS Devil’s Darling’ calling Cherry Point Control. Repeat. ‘USS Devil’s Darling’ calling Cherry Point Control. Come in please. Confirm bogie approaching mainland from the south.”

“Cherry Point Control to MGSgt Pierson on the ‘Devil’s Darling’. Contact confirmed. Harriers dispatched to intercept and identify. Threat level is low. Appears to be a disabled Gulfstream last reported seeking emergency landing at civilian airfield. Silent since”

“Thank you, Cherry Point Control.” Pierson mouthed the word ‘help’ to Phil. He nodded ‘yes’.

“‘Devil’s Darling’ turning south to render any assistance required. Please keep us advised on this frequency.”

“Thank you. Will advise. Control out.”

“Traci, I’ll take the conn. Monitor comms with Cherry Point.” Phil took the helm and turned south. “Marcie, call the Harbor Patrol. Tell Chief Taverner we will be south of Atlantic Beach shortly to assist the civilian craft.”

He shouted to the rear. “Suit up, Lt. Barton. Prepare for rescue and recovery. Traci, call the tower on base. I want to know how many souls on board. Corpsman, coordinate with Barton and Lt. Singer. Girls, you know the drill. Get a move on. I have a feeling Cherry Point is right. The Gulfstream is in dire trouble.”

Pierson, the medic, Thanos and Grover were on deck whispering furiously among themselves. “How the hell does that kid know what Control doesn’t?” The medic demanded. “We should be waiting for instructions. Who put him in charge? Pull rank. This is crazy. We may be rushing into danger. We have to put a stop to this crap.”

“Stand down, Marine. There is no rank to pull. Swenson and Singer are officers. Barton is an officer. These commissions are not honorary. You are dangerously close to mutiny. Lt. Commander Swenson is Captain of the ‘Darling’. This is his vessel and his choice.” Pierson hissed. “His word is law.”

Emily overheard and interjected. “Phil has a gift for knowing the facts before anyone else. That talent has saved our lives many times. If he says we will be assisting south of Atlantic Beach, it will happen. If he says the blip is a Gulfstream in trouble, it is.”

“Marines. Get ready. We have work to do. Corporal, we will discuss your outburst later.” He bucked the wind to return to the bridge.

By now, Phil had the boat going flat out at 130 knots. They would be on station inside twenty minutes.

“April, May. When I slow to shoot the gap at Harker’s, get the Ninjas ready to swim. This is going to be messy. Everything is telling me the plane won’t make the airport. Gulfstreams don’t break that easily. Assume catastrophic damage if the transponder is offline, too.” He had to speak loudly to compete with the engines. “Make sure the others have blankets and towels ready. Oversee the corpsman. I haven’t liked his condescending attitude all day. Work around him. Keep him out of the way if he doesn’t take directions. Karen, you have sonar, Traci stays on radio, Marci’s on radar.”

“Marcie says the plane is losing altitude and speed. Cherry Point confirms. They won’t make land. Ten souls on board. Possible highjack attempt. American military attaché to Trinidad and Tobago returning with his family and aides.” Tracie reported as he made the turn.

“Standard gearing!” He called to the Motor Maidens. They made the change and he accelerated to 80 knots as they cleared the strait to the open ocean.

Now they could see the smoke trail. Jet problems. Phil timed his arrival to the apparent impact point. “Military attaché, wife, three kids, pilot, co-pilot, attendant and two aides listed on flight manifest from Port of Spain. Lost communications over Grand Bahama. Flew below radar. Harrier confirms ID number. Standing by.” Traci kept a running commentary with Cherry Point Control. “They just appeared over the horizon.”

“Stand down and safe the missiles. Marci, cover comms.”

The pilot was a miracle worker. He or she killed speed using the control surfaces, dragged the tail and plopped into the water with a minimum of damage. It was still a rough ride, but the fuselage did not break up. Phil steered as close as he could.

He shouted as he stripped to his body armor. “Traci, you have the helm. Hold us steady as close as is safe. Move clear if the plane rolls or begins to sink quickly.”

“Everyone, prepare to render aid. Belle, stand by to dive. Ninjas, throwing weapons, helmets, comms on, and follow me.” He donned his own hat, tested the radio and dropped overboard. Seven girls were right behind him. They swam to the nearest door, and knocked politely. “Did someone call Triple A?”

The door swung open and a scruffy man stuck his upper body out like he was expecting company, armed with an AK-47. April put a dagger in his throat to match the one May put in his eye. Phil yanked him out and rolled onto the plane, pulling Sara up with him. They spotted two more armed highjackers and punctured them both. These two might live to answer questions if they didn’t need sign language. SuLing came in, sprinting for the cockpit. The Swenson Twins retrieved their hardware and followed. Sally headed for the passenger seating with April and May. Bonnie and Connie stood guard. Jeep and Beanie threw grappling hooks to the seer twins and pulled the boat into contact with the plane.

With water pouring through the open door, time was short.

SuLing, said in a little girl voice at the locked door, “Your friend is hurt. He needs your help to stand up.” The door opened and what she hoped was the last bad guy stepped out to meet his maker. She wasted no time checking out the cockpit. The pilot and co-pilot nodded. “Clear.” She shouted.

Sally echoed, “Clear” from the rear. The evacuation began in earnest. The attaché was badly wounded in the arm, something hit his wife on the head during the crash, and the kids were scared but unhurt otherwise.

One of the aides appeared lifeless, the other in shock. The attendant was trying to help the attaché. She told April, “I think that man had a heart attack. He suddenly collapsed just before the door opened.” April checked the limp aide’s vitals.

“I need the portable defib machine. Shallow breathing, thready pulse and fading. Take him out last.” The attaché’s wife shook off her daze, looked at the tiny girl very hard and joined her on the floor. “I have to get him stable before we move him.”

Bonnie signaled Traci to get as close as she could and Phil started handing the kids directly to Pierson who passed them back to Mel and Joey. Rhonda gave Phil the machine. Next came the walking wounded and woozy, helped by the pilots and flight attendant. Phil delivered the defibrillator to April who had the aide’s shirt open.

“Madam, This plane is going to sink real soon. You need to get off.”

“Your sister is right and I need to be here. I’m not just a pretty face. I’m a cardiologist with the Red Cross in the capital. I know who you are. We’ll talk after we save Freddy.”

The trio shocked Freddy the aide into stability, so to speak, and got him moved to the door on a stretcher fashioned from seat cushions and the serving cart. The aircraft had shifted, not taking water so fast, but now the walk to the exit was uphill and wet. The ‘Darling’ was standing off.

The Marines, while Phil, April and the doctor were working on Freddy, managed to collect the fishfood, move the corpse and the two bloody surviving highjackers to the ‘Darling’, where they were bound and treated for their wounds. Peirson wanted them alive. You do not behave as poorly as they did and not expect to give serious answers to very serious questions asked by even more serious people.

Sara and Sally swam with the floating Freddy since Traci had to move away from the sinking airplane. Bonnie and Connie escorted the doctor across. The Swensons and SuLing did a quick tour of the interior to retrieve briefcases and laptops, Phil taking extra time to collect some toys and stuffed animals in a trash can liner, making it out just as the door went below the waterline.

The crew watched the Gulfstream continue to sink as air escaped through impact fractures in the skin. Phil and the girls dried off as best they could and redressed. He walked the deck, personally thanking the Marines and marina guys for their part in the rescue effort.

“Marcie, contact the base hospital at LeJeune. Tell them who we have. Request permission to put in at their dock. Have the Corporal, Belle and Sherry consult with the trauma team as first responders. Get everyone on the same page. April, drop a radio beacon to mark the spot where the craft disappeared. The NTSC, State, NCIS, Homeland, the FBI and their cousins will be here in hours. May, read Archie and Sheriff Overman in. Ask them to guard the site. Give them the beacon frequency.”

Phil scanned the deck. “Sailors, make the guests comfortable. I think the kids could use a warm drink. Corpsman, the attaché and co-pilot need some TLC. Make sure everyone keeps a low profile. It’s going to get windy. Please see to it soonest. And put a bandage on the doctor, Corporal. Bleeding on the patients is bad form.”

“Aye, Captain. Bad form. Not allowed on this boat.”

“Excellent. Welcome to the ‘USS Devil’s Darling’. Let’s get these people home.”

He had more. “Traci, Marcie, Karen. Keep a sharp eye. I want to know if a manta ray moves, if a pelican flies between here and Topsail Island. We do not know where the highjackers were taking the plane. Until we do, we are at DefCon Four Point Six in enemy territory.”

The ninjas went to modified battle stations. Weapons were issued to the pilots and kept on safe. The Rocketeers warmed the Hellfires and stayed with the children. Polly and Georgette, the flight attendant, prepped hot chocolate and snacks for all while Amy and Dana took their positions astern with the men from the marina. The others, with Emily and Zina, geared up but remained on guard near the rescuees.

Pierson looked at his team, then at the crew. “Fill gaps. Stay frosty. Oorah.”

“Oorah.” The Marines took positions.

“Corpsman. A word.” The Medic stepped up, double-time. “Observe. That, Corporal, is why he is Captain. Command, control, heroism, and leadership, all in a normal day’s work. His crew never questions. They respond to his example and become heroes themselves because that is the only way. No wasted motion. Four computer geeks, two caterers and a drummer followed him, freeing ten hostages, taking down four heavily armed highjackers and did not fire a shot. Need I say more?”

“No, Master Gunnery Sergeant Pierson. I spooked. It will not happen again. I regret my words. I owe our squad and Captain Swenson an apology.”

“Apologize by performance. The Captain’s cool with it. Stay calm. Anticipate need. Be a Marine. Complete the mission. Oorah.”

“Sit rep, ladies.” Phil spoke. “I want answers.”

“Sheriff and Harbor Patrol inbound.”

“Water clear. Rays bothering pier fishers at Emerald Isle. Pelicans bedded down.”

“Best safe speed. They have no idea. Open lane to LeJeune Dock.”

“Trauma teams ready. Casualties stabilized. Guests secure.”

“Thank you all. Traci, call your dad. We may not make in time for dinner in Annapolis. Send apologies. We had to work late.”

“Don’t sweat it, Phil. Uncle Max will understand. If not, I’ll send his sister.” Lanie laughed from the space outside. “Mom cheats.”

“Karen, where’s the bottom?”

“Under water. Mark twain.” She smirked at Marcie.

“Dammit, Karen. I wanted to say that.”

Phil laughed at both of the former housemates. “Just like old times, girls.” On the intercom, “Hold on tight folks. Keep low. We are outta here.”

In ten seconds he hit 50 knots. In another twenty he topped one hundred. “Engines, warp five on my mark. Four. Three. Two. One. Mark!”

Amy changed gears and Phil maxed the throttle. The ‘Devil’s Darling’ covered the thirty miles to the base dock in 15 minutes. “Engines. Back to normal.” She disengaged the extra gear. Phil held the speed to half ahead until the last minute before coming to all stop and gliding into the slip.

On the intercom, Phil couldn’t resist. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. We hope you enjoyed the second leg of your trip. Please thank your original pilot. She did a hell of a job on the first part.”

As soon as the mooring lines were tied off, the hospital personnel swarmed the boat. Doctors, nurses and medics exploded in controlled chaos. Most of the crew stayed out of the way, while Belle, Sherry and Pierson’s corpsman reported patient conditions and actions taken. The flight crew, attaché, his family and staff were whisked away for examination and treatment.

Mel and the mechanics inspected the Evinrudes under the watchful eyes of the Motor Maidens. The Professors were quite possessive of the engines and made no excuses. Amy gave them their marching orders.

“Mel, if you make any changes or adjustments, tell us immediately. If they sound different, tell us why. If fuel consumption changes, tell us how much. Lives depend on how we do our job. When Phil says ‘zig’, the ‘Darling’ has to zig or somebody gets hurt. That will not happen on our watch.”

“Nor ours. Ladies, these puppies helped save ten lives this evening. In this sorry, screwed up world, that means something. This work counts.” He looked straight into her eyes. “We are proud to have had a small part in the rescue. We will not let you down.”

Amy frowned sadly, “Mel, we’ve killed a lot of people, too. We’re not proud of that.”

“You’ve taken out the trash, Ms Amy. It has to be done sometimes before the stench becomes intolerable.”

“I know. But I would rather teach figure drawing than be the gene pool janitor.”

Joey added. “Remember, you have a tech question, we have a phone. We make house calls with a torque wrench and a smile.”

Dana called, “Lanie and Rachael. Mel and the guys are giving upgrade lessons. School’s in session. Come see Joey’s smiling wrench.”

Phil cornered Pierson at the first chance once the rescuees were transported to the Naval Hospital. “Compliments to your team, Master Gunny, both for the quality of the repairs and the support tonight. What is the name of the corpsman who cleaned up his act?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.