Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 20 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The morning was as uneventful as it could be with twenty-two excitable girls and one guy in one space. Phil spent the time after breakfast organizing the videoconference connections. The girls gave Traci a crash orientation into the family culture. She fit like a glove. No jealousy, shy in public, bold in private, a little kinky and OK with having Phil be her one and only.

Like the others, she was smart and accomplished in her chosen major, Architecture. She skipped so many grades and tested out of so many subjects, she would enter college as a sixteen-year-old sophomore. The musicians laughed when they found out she was a virtuoso banjo player. “I had no idea banjo players came in ‘virtuoso’.” Melody the violinist asked, “How can you tell?”

“Banjo players can tell, of course.” Traci rejoined, “A good banjo makes the fiddle tolerable.”

Nancy couldn’t resist. “Did you hear about the banjo player who stopped at a bar after the bluegrass concert? She had a few beers, and then looked at the bartender in horror. ‘Oh my god! I forgot to lock the car.’ She flew out, crying her grief. Later, she returned looking stunned. ‘It happened. Someone added five more banjos to the back seat.’”

Traci countered. “How do you get a violinist off your front porch?” No one answered. “You pay for the pizza.”

Phil was beginning to laugh too much to suit the girls. SuLing reminded him, “Girls watch the lead guitar, but they shake their ass for the drummer, bozo.”

“What did the drummer get on her IQ test?” Bozo asked. “Drool.”

“What’s the difference between a clarinet and a flute?” Nancy wondered. “You can hit a baseball further with a clarinet.”

“Oh. Yeah?” Polly said. “You leave your costume plates on the dashboard so you can park in the handicap space.”

Phil cautioned with a smile, “This can go for days, girls. We ought to concentrating on the appointment with the DA. We should hide our notes in the dulcimer case so they won’t get stolen.”

Sally answered, “You know what you throw a drowning guitar player, don’t you? His amp.”

They settled down when Traci threatened to have Max airship her banjo of mass destruction directly to the beach house. Polly surrendered. “OK, OK. No call to fight dirty. We’ll pick on the ninjas.”

April make a silly growling noise. “Again, not a good career choice. But goofing around aside, we do have to get past the legal crap.”

Back to real business, they decided that only April, May, Connie, Bonnie, SuLing, Sherry, Marcie, Traci and Phil needed to make sworn statements as the principal players. Ever clever, he used voice recognition software to email preliminary testimony to his lawyers for review and comment. That took a few hours.

The result was that they were advised to make the initial statements and to answer follow up questions as simply as possible, giving new information only if asked specifically. The attorney told them to hesitate slightly before answering so the lawyer video-ed in could interrupt if necessary.

Mr. Silverman, the chief of the firm’s major crimes division, assured the teens. “This is not unusual. The defense lawyer may be there and make this a big deal fishing expedition to discredit you all. You can’t be threatened if we are careful, but we do not want to hurt the DA’s case. Expect the suspects try anything, even to claim they were invited and suffered an unprovoked attack. They may have time to coordinate the story. Traci’s testimony will be crucial to counter that strategy. We don’t know yet, but lies and excuses are the norm.”

“So you’re saying it is not so cut and dry as the Sheriff claimed? Are we flirting with legal quicksand here?” Phil was getting uneasy.

“Phil, the justice system is adversarial at heart. The accused are entitled to the most vigorous defense possible. That is as it should be. The ironclad evidence of theft and fraud will surely put them away for a long time. But they will fight the invasion, attempted assault and piracy charges at every turn. Their attorney will counter sue for assault if there is a chance it will delay the trial or sway the jury. Remember the part about ‘reasonable doubt’? Maybe they will hope you settle for a payout to avoid expensive litigation. Who knows what track they will take?”

“So we should not introduce the rest of the people at the beach house who were not involved, we should be truthful but not volunteer any extraneous information and let you advise as necessary?” Phil summed it up.

“Correct across the board. Do not say a word until the parties are in place, parents, lawyers, everybody. Be polite and civil, even if you want desperately to strangle somebody.” Evan Silverman counseled, “Be the nice teenager you can be, not the corporate shark I know so well.”

“Well, I’ll see you at two, Evan. Keep your fins crossed.” Phil called his Dad with the situation update and the attorney’s opinion.

“No sweat, son. We’ll be there. Adam is flying the whole crew down in his jet. He is talking to Evan now. We were waiting for him to get off the phone. We’ll land at 1:00 and be at the courthouse by 1:30.”

“Saved by the cavalry! Mom gonna put on a doctor suit, infiltrate the intensive care ward and read them the riot act?”

“Don’t even think it! She was past angry this morning and knows untraceable poisons that won’t show in an autopsy. If she and Carole disappear, be very, very afraid. But you did not hear it from me.”

“Really, Dad, do you think all you guys showing up will help? Their mouthpiece may try to make his name by going up against the heavyweights.”

“What it will help is to let him or her know that we won’t roll over easy. So we get a counter suit. We can play hardball too. We have resources to expose more client bad behavior in Florida.” Dennis laughed. “We can bury them in so much paperwork, they won’t get paid for centuries. Dirt on lawyers who willingly defend such scum isn’t that hard to find. Publicly appointed is one thing, happily doing it for money is another. Seeds planted in that dirt grow into nasty weeds fast.”

“Perhaps we can suggest Florida has a prior claim and plant the rumor that they turned state’s evidence against the dealers there for immunity. How long do you think they would last in Dade County?” Phil grinned, “You’re saying extortion is an ugly word, but is just another weapon in the Family arsenal?”

“We never lose, Phil, even when we have to play by their rules. It’s not our fault we’re better at it than they are.” Dennis added, “Yes, bringing in the heavyweights will help. He or she will see MacDonalds, Singers, Pattersons, Swensons, McGuires, and others arrayed across the table. Only a fool wouldn’t have second thoughts about opposing that kind of firepower. How’s that song go. ‘Bring lawyers, guns and money’?”

“Are you all sticking around long? Should I make reservations for the night?” Phil stopped. “McGuires? They’re coming, too?”

“Max and Libby are in the air now. They’re meeting us at the airport. Captain Max teaches maritime law at the Naval Academy and is licensed to practice in Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina. Libby is a senior investigator at NCIS.” Dennis said, “They are both very interested in potential piracy issues at or near a National Park. Your island is inside the boundary of Cape Lookout Seashore, but not federal land. Not to mention that their daughter was threatened, and she is fully fledged Family. They will be here, armed and dangerous.”

“So, reservations or not?”

“No. After the depositions, which might evolve into a plea bargaining session, we are flying up to Baltimore to see Adam eat his weight in Chesapeake seafood. We’ll spend tonight and Friday up there, maybe come back Saturday if you guys can stay out of trouble for two days.”

“We’ll try not to beat up any terrorists, religious fanatics, pirates, thugs, drug-dealing scum, white separatists or generic crazy people for the rest of the week. It ain’t like we send out engraved invitations,” Phil promised. “See you at the courthouse, Dad. Be Safe.”

He turned to the somber girls. “You heard them. Are we ready for this?”

“If not, it’s too late to matter much. This is going to happen whether we’re ready or not.” May sighed. “Sucks that they can lie like the ratbastards they are and counter sue us for damages.”

“Get your Mom to bring a SWAT team of crack proctologists, ‘cause there’s no end to them assholes.” Willy said, breaking the tension, “Carteret County needs a high colonic.”

“April, May, Connie, Bonnie, SuLing, Sherry, Marcie, Traci and I will be the only ones going into the courthouse. We will be in proper business attire appropriate for college students. You others will be dressed the same, with the professors dressed in teacher professional style. We must display unassailable character every second. People will be taking notes, not all of them friendly.”

“Anyone not being deposed should go to Maggie’s and stay out of sight. Try not to buy more than the bus will hold. We need to hit the farmer’s market, too.” Phil advised, “Whatever happens, we have to play the hand dealt and keep on going.”

“We should probably leave the weapons in the bus. Tripping the metal detector with a dagger or Glock won’t make such a great impression.” Sherry grinned. “Inconsistent with the modest, demure schoolgirl image we’re selling today, don’t you think?”

“And the holster never matches the shoes.” Marcie giggled. “That is a definite no-no for a fashionable lady.”

They did, in fact, get dressed and were on the boat in plenty of time to cross the sound and board the bus. Conversation was subdued during the hour it took to arrive in Beaufort.

The eight principals got out, letting Sherry drive on to Mr. Neal’s warehouse to visit with Mizz Maggie. Parents and lawyers met them in the lobby. They were an impressive group. WHO and Public Health Service uniforms, tailored business suits, Navy formal whites, polished Federal, State and local law enforcement badges clearly displayed and more briefcases than should be legal blended seamlessly with the eight teens.

They waited until deputies and hospital personnel escorted the ambulatory prisoners and their lawyer into the courtroom before entering to take seats. This seemed to be a bit more than a simple deposition set up.

The bailiff entered, “All rise for the Honorable Judge Rhonda Wallace, presiding over Carteret County Superior Court, in the State of North Carolina.” Phil stood, thinking the powers behind the curtain had been very busy in a remarkably short time. Nothing to do but wait for the news. He watched sixteen men and women walk to the jury box and sit.

The judge spoke. “We have before the bench several issues. First: four separate jurisdictions have clearly valid claims to the accused. Today we will hear the testimony of the eight complainants and the Sheriff’s Office to determine if a reasonable plea deal can be brokered among the various lawyers and the District Attorney regarding some of the local charges, criminal and civil.”

She continued, “In an admittedly unusual arrangement, the counselors have agreed to combine the depositions with a Grand Jury hearing. Normally such procedures are conducted behind closed doors, but plainly put, the doors are off the hinges here. Mr. Bailiff, will you please swear in the entire room?”

He did exactly that. She addressed the assembly. “The members of the jury are allowed to ask questions of the person in the witness chair, as are the lawyers but the attorneys must limit queries to information in the sworn statements in the case of the minors. The attorneys may call for additional testimony from anyone under oath, within reason. I will define ‘within reason’.” She consulted a list. “Mr. Phillip Swenson. Would you approach the bench and read your signed statement into the court record?”

Phil recounted his version of the events, beginning with his conversations at the dock with the harbormaster and ship’s chandler, through the warning by Traci to the confrontation with Elmer Franklin on the dock.

The judge went down the list, calling the girls one by one to read their statements in the same manner, hearing basically the same story, told from a different point of view.

Judge Wallace faced the jury. “Do you have any questions?”

One woman rose. “Something we all want to know is, why did you react so violently to the intruders?”

SuLing looked at Phil and Mr. Silverman, received nods, and answered from her seat at the desk. “Ma’am, according to Traci, they were planning very nasty things, specifically targeting me. Look at them. Each is close to or over six-feet tall. I am 4’10”. In fact none of us are taller than five feet, except Phil and several of them were bigger than him.”

She stared the questioner in the eye. “I was taught by my parents and teachers to avoid conflict and confrontation if at all possible. When avoidance is not possible, engage and end it as quickly as you can. None of us could last long in an extended struggle. We are just too small. We have trained in self-defense because we are so small. They planned violence, we simply returned the sentiment and put an end to the threat. Put your self or your children in my place, 4’10” against 6’ plus, with unspeakably vile intent and weapons. Choosing is not easy, but the choice once made must be followed by action, final and fast.”

The defense attorney asked, “Are you sure you did not invite them to party and have a change of heart, opting to attack instead?”

May jumped immediately. “No way! Absolutely not. We have never spoken to any of them. We were never alone with them, ever. We hardly noticed them in town. There was never the opportunity to invite anyone, public or private, if we were insane enough to try. And I can assure you, without qualification, we would not have tried!”

“Please restrain your outbursts in the future, Ms Swenson. I understand your reaction, but we will maintain decorum in my courtroom. Am I understood?”

“Yes, your honor. I apologize to the court.” May said rather more softly. “But that ridiculous accusation just flew all over me. I promise to control my emotions.”

Another juror asked about the necessity for the knife through the hands. Phil answered. “I wanted to be sure they would not be able to take up arms again. We had no restraints so that was the only option other than lethal force. I was very careful not to cause permanent damage and blood loss was minimal. It worked. They stayed out of the fight. There is no doubt they would have done worst to us.” He did not mention the firearms since they were never shown.

Several more questions were asked and answered. Then the bailiff called JJ and JD from the Harbormaster’s staff, who gave their version of the events on the dock and the firings of Luke and Jason.

Next were Ed Norton and Auggie Neal. Same tale told from different angles. Likewise, the Sheriff and the actual EMTs from the Harbor Patrol testified. The judge called an end to the session. “Ladies and gentlemen of the Grand Jury. Have you enough to consider making recommendations at this point?”

The foreman answered in the affirmative, leading the other fifteen members to the deliberation room.

The family went to the lobby to wait for the decision. Bonnie asked first. “Are we happy with the way things went in there? What happens now?”

“The jury will probably bring indictments on all charges. If so, the Sheriff will re-arrest the perps, read their rights and lead them away. Once the charges are clearly on the table, the DA and the attorneys can begin the dance. I want to broker a deal where we drop some minor items, such as uttering a public threat at the dock, trespassing against Franklin and conspiracy against the three accomplices who stayed behind to break into the hardware store, in exchange for guilty pleas on all the others.”

Dennis added. “That should end our involvement. We suffered no property damage and they have no assets to seize that aren’t stolen. North Carolina, Florida, Carteret County and the FBI then have to decide who gets first shot.”

Adam put in his nickel. “Expect the judge to set bail so high the Queen of England couldn’t meet it. They won’t be able to afford a bondsman’s fee either. They will be in custody for a long, long time if half of the charges come down.”

Evan continued the evaluation. “The judge should dismiss any counter suit as frivolous and warn their lawyer to stop wasting the court’s time, mentioning contempt charges and censure.” He looked at each teen, “It could go sour, too. In that case, we cry ‘havoc’ and unleash the Moms. But it is all speculation until the jury returns. It may take minutes or weeks. They will take their responsibilities seriously. Deciding another person’s future is a terrible burden to bear. They will want to be absolutely sure.”

“We are quite sure of the outcome, counselor. However, it was quite rude to compare us the dogs of war, Mr. Silverman. Accurate perhaps but never the less, very rude.” Carmine snarled, not in jest. Carole growled, clinching her fists. Libby unsafed her sidearm and chambered a round. Their eyes were black as night. “A live enemy is a dangerous thing to leave behind.”

“No one messes with our kids. The Great Dismal Swamp is not that far away by air and earned its name. Alligators have to eat, too.” Marcie and Traci would swear later that Claire’s eyes briefly flashed red. No matter the jury’s decision, this would not end well for the Wildcats.

They talked for a while longer, Phil getting to know Max and Libby mostly, wondering what else could spoil a vacation barely three days old. He phoned Sally to see what the girls were up to. “We’re pulling real taffy and baking yeast rolls. Mizz Maggie is a dear. Take your time at the courthouse. We’re having a ball. How did the depositions go?”

“That question doesn’t have an answer yet. It morphed into a big deal pretrial and grand jury testimony session. The jury has not come in yet so I can’t say if things went well or not. Tell the girls we’ll keep them posted. Save me some rolls. Talk Maggie into some peach cobbler. You’ll thank me.”

The bailiff called everyone back to the courtroom, they remained standing until Judge Wallace entered and took her place. The jury filed in. “Have the jury reached a decision in the case of...” She listed the names of the Wildcats and the charges pending.

The foreman rose. “Yes your honor.” He passed the written decision to the bench, where it was read, initialed and returned.

“What say you all?”

“We find sufficient evidence exists to bring indictments against the accused on all charges listed. So say we all.”

“The court thanks you for your service to the community and any sacrifices you may have made in the discharge of your civic duty.” Judge Wallace addressed the Sheriff. “Do your duty Sheriff Overman. The accused are remanded into the custody of the Carteret County Detention Center until a bail hearing can be held or alternative arrangements are made with the other interested jurisdictions. This court is dismissed until 9:00 AM Friday morning.”

The family rushed back to the street. “That went better than I expected.” Evan admitted. “Something always goes wrong. You never get a clean sweep with so many charges. Not that I’m not happy. Negotiating from the high ground makes my job easier. Give a little, take the rest.” He punched a fist in the air.

“I’m just glad we can get back to the sun and sand.” Sherry said. “I had enough combat in Afghanistan. Time to unwind.”

“You were right, Dad. Democracy and justice start at street level where the real grunt work of the Constitution counts. Now I hear some crabs and oysters calling out for Adam to give their short lives meaning.”

“You speak wise words, my young Jedi nephew. In you strong is the Force. Priority one: Find our daughters and give them a fierce hug. Priority two: Pay our respects to Maggie Neal for being herself. Priority three: Get out of Beautiful Beaufort and beat wings for Baltimore. I’m hungry.” Adam pronounced with a flourish. “Evan, kick ass and take names as necessary. Bill me, not Phil. Helping take those creeps down was the most fun I’ve had all week.”

The limos took them the few blocks to see the girls, where fierce hugs were given and gentle words were spoken. Maggie insisted they stay and have dessert. Phil’s treat was hot rolls with strawberry preserves and crispy bacon or just fresh creamery butter.

Max, taking a second helping of cobbler, told Donald, “Adam’s list was incomplete. Priority Four: Eat dessert first. You never know.”

The Moms dealt a German chocolate cake a fatal wound, except for Carmine who couldn’t put the honey flavored taffy down long enough to talk. Auggie and the Nortons arrived and the old friends caught up on their lives. The teens learned a lot of family and local history that evening.

“I’m sorry to be a wet blanket, but some of us have to get back to the Academy by Monday and mentally torture dozens of middies. Did I say torture? I meant to say challenge. I think their next research assignment will be interpretation of this case according to the law of the high seas. Might be enlightening.”

“Or funny as hell. Can you get me in as a consultant?” Silverman asked. “I cut some teeth in the JAG command back in the day.”

The parents said goodbye to their pals and make their way to the little municipal airport where the Gulfstream was waiting. The girls and Phil walked through the town back to the bus. JJ and JD helped carry the loot purchased at Maggie’s. Both the boys were in awe of the girls and Phil. A lot of stories were proven true this day. “I want to be him when I grow up.” JD whispered. “All I have to do is be super smart, nicer than a saint and deadlier than a pit viper, only faster.”

“I only want to be as good at martial arts as the girls. A deputy let me see some of the crime scene photos. He said it took the little tiny girl about five seconds to totally destroy a guy more than twice her size toting a machete. The other five were just as scary.”

“I’ll give you scary. Captain Swenson is way better than the girls. Please shoot me in the leg if I might piss them off.”

“I won’t have to, JD. They have carry permits. The one they call Sherry is a Force Recon sniper and a field medic. You won’t die, only wish you could.” JJ chuckled, “The sheriff and Master Norton would kill you while Mizz Maggie sold cupcakes to the bystanders.”

“At least they would be cupcakes to die for.”

The teens loaded the bus, thanked the dockworkers for the help and began the trip home at last. The girls talked about the shopping and cooking mostly. Sara and Sally discovered a cache of girly little sailor suits and bought enough for everybody and then some. Maggie even altered some for Zina and Emily, the tall girls.

“Now we are a proper ship’s crew. We found some insignia and have rank. April and I are First Mates, and Sherry gets to be Marine Gunnery Sergeant with Bonnie, Connie, Sara and Sally as her assault force. You, Big Brother, have a nice Captain’s hat.”

“Willy and I are the cannoneers.” Melody said, “Traci and the professors are the engine tenders. Marcie is communications officer. The rest of us get to be able bodied sea girls until we pick a specialty.”

“Why don’t you change now on the bus and get out of the proper business clothes? It’s dark enough. I want to be on vacation again. I have swim trunks and some tees on the boat.” Phil more than asked, but made it sound reasonable.

Twenty-two girls merrily stripped naked and took their time giving Phil a show in the rear view mirror. He could have driven the bus with his erection. At least the crew was dressed when they pulled into the boathouse compound. The girls began the task of unloading the bus while Phil boarded and brought the ‘Devil’s Darling’ to life.

“Calling all ships. Mayday, Mayday. ‘Honey Bee II’ out of Radio Island requesting immediate assistance. Repeat, requesting assistance. Two miles due east of Stacy pier. Taking water two miles east of Stacy pier. Over.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.