Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 18 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Phil said his ‘good nights’ to the group, heading up to get a good sleep before the drive to the coast. As he drifted off, he heard the girls get a head start on the furniture shift. Despite the noise, of which there was a lot, Phil had a pleasant visit with the sandman.

He woke under the usual pile of warm, soft bodies, the morning wood wedged deeply in Amy’s cunt. The rest of the happily squirming teacher was pressing her tits to his chest and staring at his suddenly not-so-sleepy eyes. Craning his neck for a better view, he saw Lanie, Dana and Rachael entwined with him, the impaled Amy and each other.

“I’m so close, Phil. Fuck me hard, right now!” Prof. Zander moaned, pushing herself upright, her hips working his dick triple time. She came with a soft wail, lost her balance and fell off. Rachael and Lanie pounced on their quaking friend and pulled her into a three-way daisy chain.

Dana took her place. “This fuck is for me.” She hissed as her sat around his cock. “It’s bigger than I remember. Go slow, so full, so hot, so good.” She mumbled constantly in sync with her spasmodic pussy action.

Phil’s passion was fully involved with the morning surprises, so he flipped her over on her back. Dana discovered by example what a power fuck was all about. His angle allowed him to hit her G-spot and clit on every stroke. He long dicked her as fast as he thought she could take it. It was, after all, her second time ever. In the back of his mind, he marveled that she was soaking wet, but still tight as a virgin. In fact, all of the girls were. Had to be the family thing.

Dana had been coming since he took charge of the fuck. All she could do was to breathe and shake. Her brain exploded in a cascade of fireworks when he slammed in deep, filling her cunt to the brim. Phil was certain he had spewed his actual spleen into her pulsing pussy. But being himself, he could go for more. However, things, not related to sex, needed attention before the mob could get on the road.

He turned Dana over on her stomach, spanked a red handprint on a round cheek, and announced, “You sweeties have to rise and shine. We’re burning daylight. Shower time!”

They couldn’t disengage from one another quick enough to catch him to return the fanny swat, so he escaped to the bathroom, only to find Connie and Bonnie bent over the counter, legs spread, ready for their turn. He was glad to oblige, giving them both a quicky from behind, leaving his latest load in Connie, which Bonnie was eager to suck out.

Phil jumped in the shower while he had the chance. Marcie and Melody joined him, but with unheralded self-control he managed to actually get clean after a double blowjob. These girls were insatiable in the morning.

He looked around the second floor to see what the teens were up to last night. The previous guest room was empty, the beds having been moved to the other bedroom at the front of the house and the former common room. The overflow was in the room over the garage, now designated the professors’ bedroom and office. Or so he was informed by May. “The teachers decided you wanted them to live here, too. But if their performance in bed is an indicator, they will spend as many nights there any of us spend in our own bed.” She grinned. “Really, even though there is plenty of bed space, we girls will just crash wherever we fall. Mostly in your room, on that monster Polly ordered.”

“Your nipples are still a little darker than April’s. Are they trying to tell me something?”

“If you don’t get some pants on, you’ll find out just what they are saying, Big Brother. Get dressed before I jump your bones.” She gave him a good squeeze. “Save that for later. The truck will be here soon.”

Phil approved of the dorm/sleeping changes and headed for the kitchen. Melody and Sara had a solid breakfast minutes from completion. Soon, they served up enough for a small country to more hungry teens and instructors. Clean up was a snap.

Sally and Sara supervised cooler packing, Zina directed the non-perishables and Phil loaded the bus with help from Sherry and the remaining two sets of twins.

“Should we keep the RPGs?” Sherry asked. “I assume we keep our personal firearms.”

“The personal weapons are a given, of course. Singer’s SWAT team never collected the heavy artillery and I am loath to leave it unattended here, no matter how secure the house is. It travels. You are legally allowed to transport it, right?”

“Qualified by the USMC and licensed by the state as long as I have Singer affiliation.” She laughed. “Dad believes in the big fist theory of defense. I will always be on the active roster.”

“If nothing else, it makes fishing easy.” He pictured a depth charge plume of water, followed by dozens of stunned fish floating to the surface for the taking. “Fish and Game will have a fit. Better get fishing permits for everyone. We’ll need the numbers to stay in the limits.”

“What to do with the ones too small?” Bonnie asked. “Resuscitation?”

“That might be an issue. Oh well, it was just a thought.” Phil conceded. “But I may do it once anyway.”

They finished loading the bus, food included, as the furniture van arrived. Sophie drove up behind them. “I wanted to see this extravaganza installed myself.” She said, “Besides, the set-up guys will move faster and ask fewer questions if the boss is watching.”

“Did you bring a laptop?” He quizzed the furniture maven. “Of course you did.”

Phil pulled her, The Drama Girls and Polly aside once the delivery folks were in the assembly phase. “I know we need dressing tables, vanities, chairs, bedside tables, lamps, bookshelves and who knows what else. Nancy, send a floorplan with the changes to Sophie. I know you have done it already, with the bathroom alterations, too.”

“So you want us to get what we need?” Polly asked. “What about the construction?”

“Yes, as always. Work with Sophie to get the best. We only want to buy it once. I know you need it, but I don’t know how many or where this stuff has to go.”

“Sophie, will you get up with Thompson Construction and O’Brien Engineering, Joanne and Emily’s dads’ companies? Contract with them to do the bathroom remodel and run some HVAC ducting to the new room over the garage while we’re at the coast. Talk to Zina and Emily about the exhaust hoods in the basement. I’ll give you an entry code and register your thumbprint to use if you will be lead foreman on the job. Maybe Marty can spare you for a week or two at the store.” Phil asked. “I’ll feel better with you watching out for us. You’ll make good decisions if things go sideways.” He added, “Otherwise, we wait until we get back.”

Sophie grinned. “You know I don’t work cheap. Put it on the house account?”

“Yes, and I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t worth it.” He said. “We will be gone this week and next. That should be enough time.”

Nancy ported the blueprints over, the CAD program was booted and the four had a working plan before the bed was put together. Sophie would place the orders and call Sam Thompson and Tony O’Brien to get the ball rolling. “I’m going to get their all girl crews. They work smarter, don’t leave a mess and will understand what the girls need. Best of all, they won’t gossip and spread stories about what may or may not happen inside these walls. Some are even part of other ‘family groups’. They will be very discreet, envious perhaps, but will keep quiet.”

“Make sure you take them all when you go.” He smiled. “We have twenty-two living here now. Many more and I’ll have to build another house next door.”

The girls helped the guys take the packaging out to the van, Phil gave Sophie the access codes and everyone was ready to leave by noon. He had one last request. “Please keep Carmine, Carole and Claire out of the loop. Those bossy women will try to change everything to suit them, not us. Don’t let them. This is our house, not theirs. If they find out and horn in, call Dad and Donald. They will sort things out.”

“Got it, Mr. Swenson.” She laughed, “You are paying the bills, you call the shots.”

“I pay the bills, but the girls call the shots.” Phil admitted. “Close enough for me.”

They had the professors drop their vehicles off where they belonged, and then began the trek to the coast, almost on the dot. Considering the number of people involved, Phil counted 15 after as early. Non-stop travel time was normally 4 to 5 hours. He expected to make it by sundown. Potty breaks were a non-issue and snacks could be had by opening a cooler.

He insisted on a pick-up in Goldsboro from Wilbur’s Barbeque. Phoned in ahead, the wait was nothing. Ten pounds of chopped, sauce, buns, five dozen hushpuppies, four quarts of Brunswick stew, four of coleslaw, banana pudding for twenty-five and four gallons of tea were always welcome. Road food of the Southern Gods.

Around Kinston and New Bern, through Morehead City and Beaufort and almost to Cedar Island, their journey finally ended at the boathouse near Lola. Again, the early calls paid off. The big pontoon boat was gassed and ready to motor. The marina guys even had it pointed at the private island. He settled the open account and tipped the three men handsomely while the teens unloaded the bus.

“You folks gonna be here long?” Mel, the lead tender asked. The others were Joey and Beanie. All were old-timers, islanders from birth who knew the Swenson kids since they were toddlers.

“‘Bout two weeks. Got some of my sisters’ friends, professors running a field trip, friends of friends and who knows who else. Just say ‘beach’ to a bunch of stir-crazy girls and you get a stampede to the bus.” Phil laughed at the looks of sympathy from the three fathers in his maintenance crew. “I’m not in control anymore.”

“Don’t sweat it. None of us is.” Beanie chuckled, “Say what you will, wives and daughters run the show. Buy flowers, be nice and say ‘Yes, Dear’. Ain’t no fuss worth the price of a good woman.”

“And she cooks better than you, too!” Joey joked. “But we have your back. I have a feeling the fishing is fine up in the big sound and just as good down in Bogue Sound. Fishing near Cedar and Hog ain’t worth the tourist’s time. Might be OK down by Sealevel.”

Mel agreed. “Don’t ‘spect it will improve for a couple weeks.”

“Thanks, guys. I appreciate the kind thoughts.” He grinned large. “If I don’t catch any phantom puppy drum while not grenade fishing, it won’t be a problem?”

“Game Warden Wally prolly be near Smyrna, looking for drunk skiers Thursday and Friday. I’ll let him know to watch out for bad boaters.” Beanie winked. “Kind of a step up from M-80s in the pond?”

“Came with the bus. All legal and kosher, believe it or not. Had some trouble back in Scarboro with some wannabe badasses. Adam Singer loaned us some major toys.”

“I guess he did. Singer never does anything halfway” Mel commented. “No trespassing means no trespassing.”

The girls had the goods transferred and were making ‘hurry up you bozos’ sounds. “If you would lock up and close the gate, I’d appreciate it. Warn the shopkeepers. My friends want new beachwear whether they need it or not. Stock up.”

Joey agreed and Phil joined the girls. “Put on the PFDs under the seats. No exceptions.” He waited until everyone had a life vest and was seated. “When we’re underway, you can move around and play. Until then, sit tight.”

He lit up the three Evinrude V6, 300 hp outboards, easing away from the dock deliberately slow. “Hang on! ‘Devil’s Darling’ is open for business!”

He maxed the throttles on a five count and pushed the passengers back into their seats hard. The 900 horses put up an impressive rooster tail, lifting the prow several feet before he adjusted the planes, leveling the platform again. The reinforced frame could take that strain and more as the boat cruised across the placid sound toward the island barely seen on the horizon, about six miles ENE of Lola.

(Note: Swenson Island is assumed to be a small islet among the North Core Banks, missed in the acquisition of the Cape Lookout National Seashore.)

The teens and the twenty-somethings were whooping and hollering like sixth graders on a roller coaster. The crossing took less than fifteen minutes, but he backed off the last few minutes so they could catch their breath. He killed the props, letting the boat glide to the pier. The six twins jumped off with the lines and lashed the ‘Devil’s Darling’ securely to the bumpers.

“This is your captain speaking. Welcome to Swenson Island. We hope you enjoy your stay. May, if you and April will get the Gator, we can take this load to the house.”

April teased, “Then we come back and get the luggage, right?”

“You’ll pay for that, Smartypants.” Marcie giggled. “But then you probably won’t be wearing any.”

Two trips with the Gator and the girls toting the balance got them moved in. The Swensons turned everything on and they waited for the freezer and refrigerators to chill before emptying the coolers. Moving in chores done, they stripped down and hit the pier to see the sun set over the sound.

“Tell me we can’t be seen from the shore.” Rachael pleaded.

“We can’t be seen from the shore.” Nancy said. “Feel better?”

“Not a chance, we’re too far away and slightly below the horizon when on the pier.” May said. “Your modesty is safe here.”

“Your tits aren’t. This breeze is cold!” Karen chattered. “My nipples are going to pop off.”

Willy sounded off. “Yeah, this sunset thing is beautiful and all, but I’m freezing. See you suckers at the lodge.” She ran back to the shelter from the wind.

“I’m guessing no one wants to stay and rinse the salt spray off the boat?” Phil asked twenty jiggling asses as they followed the attached girls going inside. “Stupid question.” He stayed long enough to put the covers on the outboards and cockpit and went in, too.

The girls were in the kitchen heating the barbeque and making more hushpuppies. The five dozen he got at Wilbur’s did not survive the first hour. Sally was frying sweet potato chips while SuLing had something going in a wok. He noticed they all wore University sweatshirts and camo pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.