Art Class Preempted
Section 15

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 15 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The morning was a testament to the recuperative powers of youth. By 9:00, all fifteen of them were dressed, fed and ready for the day. The plan to do as little as possible quickly fell apart. These particular teens not built to be idle.

Zina, Polly and Emily had their last show pieces to deliver. Phil let Marcie take the twin-cab with the three artists and a truckload of pretties to the Art Department. Nancy and Joanne wanted see the ‘roadies’ at the theatre, so took the Volvo. The others walked over to help the curators do the final arrangements. It was too nice a day to stay indoors.

The small crowd at the gate suggested otherwise. A very well dressed man was lecturing, loudly, from a podium atop a small platform, which had been erected on the town side of the entrance. The ‘spiritual leader’ insisted that the tornado had been “God’s wrath for the sins of the community and that the rescuers who had interfered with His divine punishment would suffer even greater agony in the future.”

“Tell me he’s not serious.” SuLing whispered, not wanting to be overheard as the nine slipped past. “The greater punishment would be listening to children die in pain and doing nothing. This is sick.”

“He’s either serious or is competing with the guy who taunts the mourners at military funerals to see who can be the most offensive and still get people to follow.” Phil answered. “Or it’s some sort of creepy personal power trip.”

The city police were keeping a lane open for traffic to pass while the campus cops kept his agitated followers outside. The University was not state-supported and was under no obligation to let them exercise their Fourth Amendment rights on private property.

(There was a large multi denominational chapel on campus, however, operated by the Episcopalians, which invited persons-of-the-cloth from all faiths to hold services. The Student Union regularly invited lecturers and speakers to challenger popular opinion and the established political structure. Revolutionaries and Reactionaries, Liberals and Conservatives frequently held spirited debates in the auditorium. The importance of free speech was not an issue. However, they did not have to humor fringe lunatics.)

In short order, they made it to the gallery space. It was controlled chaos as dollies, hand trucks and artists flew in all directions. Gaffer’s tape and labels were everywhere, marking the ultimate location of hundreds of ‘objets d’art’. The show was huge.

Phil found Prof. Martin with an offer to help.

“We appreciate the gesture, but you’ll only be in the way. Our people have done this dozens of times and have a plan. I sent Marcie, Zina, Polly and Emily to the Faculty Lounge to get them out of the way. Join them there.” Marian ordered, pointing to the door. “Besides, I want you models to be as surprised at the show as the public. Now, go away.”

Joanne and Nancy were in the lounge when the banished teens arrived. “Drs. Chamberlain and Serabian threw us out after telling us to be ready to load out our stuff at 10:00 AM Sunday morning. They told us not to bother at the Music Department, either.” Nancy said. “We felt positively unwanted.”

“Did you notice the little group at the gate?” Phil asked.

“Yes. Talk about being unwanted!” Marcie exploded. “I would like to shove that bullhorn up his ass.”

Polly added, “We had to wait for the police to open a path for us to drive in and heard the whole spiel.”

“Did you all see anything else out of the ordinary?”

“It seemed too quiet, even for the last days of the exam periods.” Melody observed. “Something isn’t right. The atmosphere is wrong.”

“I felt it too.” Zina agreed. “Usually, people just walk to where they’re going. I noticed several guys looking lost or out of place. Like they were unfamiliar with campus.”

“Exactly. It’s not just me.” Phil called DeMarcus and asked the same questions.

“Jax and Nat asked the same thing, Phil.” The linebacker noted. “I just got off the phone with Reggie. His squad is on alert. He thinks the weather is too warm for the number of hoodies and overcoats he’s seen this morning.”

“Zina noticed a few guys acting strange, too.” Phil said, “And there’s that maniac at the gate whipping his flock into a lather. Maybe you and the ROTC folks can drop a hint to Campus Security.”

“We have too many regular visitors this time of year for them to do anything but watch out. Parents, athletic prospects and potential enrollees passing through, are checking out the University.” Johnson replied. “Security really can’t do much until something happens. You don’t have to have a pass to walk around.”

“Keep your eyes and ears open. Let me know if you hear a name or group mentioned. Maybe we can find a Facebook manifesto or psycho website to validate our worry.” Phil advised. “If we change our routine, they might strike early if that is what they plan, if there is a ‘they’. We don’t even know that. Go on as if nothing is wrong unless we prove otherwise. Too many people have too much riding on events tomorrow to panic and crawl in a hole.”

Before he cut the connection, DeMarcus said, “Your concert is a good thing for the community, but you all will be really exposed up on the stairs. I just hope we are being paranoid. But we will be there, the whole team plus.”

“Please don’t take any chances, dude. Be careful.” Phil let Johnson go.

He called Adam next. “You are on speaker phone so if you say anything awful, Sally and Sara will rat you out to their Mom. Sorry to bother you on a Saturday, Adam, but do you know where we can get a small bus on short notice? We need to do some shopping as a group and I don’t want to split up.”

“No problem. I can loan you one of our employee movers for a couple of days, if that will work.” Adam answered. “Need a driver?”

“That would be super. Just for two or three hours today and tomorrow morning at eleven before the concert at the art show opening.”

Adam began to laugh. “I know who your driver will be. Ian’s niece Sherry would rather shop than eat. Let her buy stuff and I won’t have to pay overtime.”

“Tell her it’s a deal. But you’ll pay it anyway. We’re at the Administration Building on campus. Tell her to drive to the back entry.”

“Give her a half hour.” He laughed again, “Shopping? Give her twenty minutes. Now tell me why you don’t want to split up.”

Phil explained his thoughts to Adam and the reasons for the extra caution. “Smart. The families don’t ever back down but we don’t take stupid chances. I can spare some of my security staff tomorrow too. You won’t notice them. Sherry was a forward spotter in the sandbox. She stays on the stairs during the concert and will be in contact with my guys. Tell your friend to find the guys with the ‘Singer’ baseball caps so we can work together.” Adam got real serious. “Nobody fucks with the Clans. I’ll call your folks, Phil. You get the girls geared up and go home. Someone will call you tonight.”

After Adam did his good byes, Phil faced the girls. “You up for this?”

Karen spoke for the girls. “Hell yeah! This is our town, too, Phil Swenson. It’s our show and our friends being threatened. We haven’t backed down yet and we’re not starting now.”

“You mentioned shopping. For what and where?” Willy asked.

“Army Surplus and Outdoor Outfitters. If we’re going to stand and fight, we’re doing it in style.” He laughed. “Khakis, sturdy shoes, lots of pockets. Strike Force Gravity on patrol.”

April said. “We need to inventory skills. We three have trained in hand-to-hand combat. May and I are not as deadly as big bro, but we can hold our own. I expect Sara and Sally have, too.”

“Yep. Mom insisted. We’re so damn small, Dad had us trained in bladed weapons also.” Sally laughed. “All the kids are scary.”

Sara grinned, “Your concealed carry permits current?”

May smiled back. “There is a Glock 25 in my guitar case. April keeps hers in the cello bag. Where are yours?”

“Dulcimer carrier and cutlery box.” Sally said. “Never leave home without it.”

“Phil? Yours still in the truck, ankle holster and Stratocaster case?” April guessed.

“And the Rickenbacker hides my katanas.”

“I don’t mean to brag, but my teachers have given me black belts in Taekwondo and Judo. I have some weapons skills. Small size is an advantage over an arrogant opponent.” SuLing spoke softly. “I seldom competed, but instructed others.”

“Papa Hans made me take the Police self defense course before I could deliver pizzas.” Willy added. “Only had to use it a couple of times, so far. My Colt is loaded.”

From Zina, “I was born in Somalia. ‘Nuff said.”

“There is a twelve gauge under the counter at the drug store. I hit what I aim at.” Melody offered. “I have to. The recoil usually knocks me on my butt.”

“So Marcie, Karen, Emily, Joanne and Nancy are the only ones not well trained. I can teach them enough to get by tonight. Later, training starts in earnest.” He vowed. “Sherry will be here soon. Don’t keep her waiting. We have shopping to do.”

The bus was there when they exited the building. “Welcome to the Singer Transit and Mobile Assault Service. My name is Sherry Singer and I will be your driver and forward artillery spotter today. Refreshments are in the cooler and RPGs are located in the overhead compartments.”

“Phil guessed, “Force Recon? And if I know my uncle, you’re not kidding about the RPGs.”

“Yes and correct in that order.” Sherry smiled, thinking he’s one of those Swensons who know things they can’t. Disconcerting, but handy. Instant intel and tactical flexibility. Cute and smart. “Good to know we’re on the same page. Someone mentioned shopping?”

“Military surplus and rough camping wear. Then whatever we can fit in.” He informed her.

“Excellent. Let me ask the questions. I know what is real and what posers like. It ain’t the same.” She looked over the troop of battle teens. “I hope the extra-smalls are adjustable.”

They got lucky at Manny’s Previously Owned Military Supply. The old gunny got his mitts on a large lot of mis-sized uniforms, cheap. “Small tac vests and canvas desert uniforms I got out the wazoo. Some REMF was either stoned or planned to invade Arizona with Girl Scouts. A lot of Scouts, Brownies, too.”

He checked their petite feet. “Need boots? Woman’s sizes 3A to 9EE. Dude musta expected Tinkerbell and Big Foot.”

Sherry asked, “How did you know it was a guy who screwed up?”

“Had to be a guy. Two things. You never heard of a FUBAR this size. If a woman wasted this much Marine money, command would have made a huge stink. A career dude skates.” Manny growled. “I hate that crap. Second, a woman would have gotten the underwear right. I tried to use some for a tent but it ain’t waterproof. Don’t get me started on the bras.”

Phil bought the girl two sets each, in straight khaki and chocolate chip camo, shorts, T-shirts, collared shirts, cargo pants, tactical vests, belts and all the accessories available. On a hunch he got six more sets in Sherry’s sizes and the same in the twins sizes for the future.

“We need shoulder patches and dogtags, Manny. You make?”

“I can embroider a simple design on a 3” shield or oval template while you wait. Complex takes time.” Manny grinned. “Tags are instant. Give me names.”

“The names are Sara, Sally, Sherry, Bonnie and Connie. Standard size, two each. Make the patch oval, horizontal, blue with a navy border trim. ‘Gravity’s Master’ curved at the top. ‘Silk On Steel’ around the bottom. Stylized picture of dynamite with a lit fuse in the center. Lettering in white Helvetica font. Dynamite in pink. Three dozen.” Phil was quick to answer. “How soon?”

“An hour for the patches on a computer controlled machine. I’ll set that up and make the tags while the girls use the fitting rooms.

Manny watched the shoppers closely as they looked his store over. He was pleased they avoided the frou-frou, the stuff made to appear authentic, concentratiig on the actual mil-spec items. Several of the girls knew how to handle the knives and melee weapons. One in particular acted like he would expect a Marine to act. He motioned for her to sit with him at the workstation. “Where’d you train?”

“Parris Island. Then Pendleton. Shipped out of LeJeune, 2nd Recon Battalion, to an undisclosed location in the sandbox.”

“You’re too young. What happened?”

“Misrepresented my birthday on the enlistment forms. Got through training, sniper qualified, field medic and a degree in sports medicine before they figured it out. Pulled me out of an O.P in the middle of an ‘action’ to send me home.”

“You must have pissed someone off bad.” Manny shook his head in disgust, knowing the answer.

“Every redneck jarhead who thought I was the entertainment. ElTee found a reason to end a string of bent and broken bones in camp.” Sherry grinned. “But he had to look real hard in the wrong places.”

“He could have stopped it with a word to the broken guys. So how old are you really? And what’s up with this mob?”

“Just turned 19 and working Security for Singer Industries. Some of these girls and the guy are related to the owners. More than half of them are at least as dangerous, some more so, than any Marine I ever served with. Six, maybe more, of them have carry permits and are always packing.” She explained quietly. “ They suspect a heavy Columbine/Ft. Hood/Va. Tech. atmosphere on campus. The threat is credible. The family sent me as back up. We and they have other assets in place.”

“Now it clicks. ‘Gravity’s Master’ is that band who spearheaded the tornado relief effort. Get the one in charge over here, please. You need to hear this.”

Sherry called Phil to join the conference. “The Kevlar fits me, Zina and Emily easily. Joanne and Nancy, barely. Can we order special made for the little ones and extras for Sherry?”

“Can do. I know some people. Some of those people have told me some disturbing things. A certain loud preacher believes himself to be the Savior and head of an army of racial purification. Your perceived threat is actual and imminent. We’ve nothing solid we can take to the police except rumors.” Manny frowned. “This is still America. They cannot and should not act rashly. But they can be warned to be hyper vigilant.”

“Damn.” Phil called Jackson. “Jax. Swenson here. You’re on speaker. It’s real. Talk to Campus Security; get the chief to alert the sheriff. I have confirmation from an unimpeachable source who needs to be unnamed.”

“Who is the bad guy?”

“That asshole at the University Drive Gate. White separatist and megalomaniac to start with and wannabe Messiah in addition. He has numbers.”

“You still doing the show?”

“Have to. Any change alerts the enemy. If we cancel, they win. Won’t happen. Call ROTC Reggie. Advise the chief to use the normal number of uniforms, but flood the area with plainclothes. Don’t wear cop shoes. That is the first thing to blow their cover. You already know who to shadow. Anyone not watching the girls is automatically a suspect.”

He heard Nathan in the background. “Phil, you will be the target on a pedestal. Not good, dude.”

“We can take care of ourselves and will be armed. Singer is sending a SWAT team and I’ll ask Mom to bring a crash truck. You all take care of the campus. At the first move, take them down hard. See a gun or knife, break a hand. We can play for keeps, too.”

Phil called his Dad and brought into the circle. “We have confirmation good enough for us but not for the police to have probable cause. Get Mom to send a team, too.”

“I’ll talk to Adam, too. Are you sure all of us need to get involved? We can’t be seen as an independent army here. We can’t be seen as the aggressors.”

“I’m hoping we can get the locals stirred up enough to stop it before it starts and we can be observers. But we also can’t take the chance that they won’t act or react in time before innocents get hurt.” Phil admitted, “I’m afraid to do less than everything possible to protect who we can.”

“You know this sucks. We have to wait for them to make the first move and judge the local response before we can do anything.” Dennis cursed. “Damn! Limits can be lethal, son.” He thought for a second. “Your best shot might be to get them to move before your show. Fake the start. Fling the doors open with sudden, very loud prerecorded music. I’ll get Adam to let his armored SWAT team rush out instead. Get a panic reaction.”

“Beats the hell out of being in the crosshairs of some fanatic’s sights. I’ll tell my people the new plan. Word will spread quickly and give them the night to set up a strategy.” Phil felt better. “They can research the reverend, too. He’s probable cause all by himself.”

“Claire and Carole will still be there for the show. How were you planning to open, before you were upstaged by domestic terrorism?” Phil could hear his Dad’s smile in the question.

“We were and are doing the ‘National Anthem’ as a kazoo instrumental.”

“That’s my boy.” Dennis left to do his part of the plan. Despite the apparent sudden cavalier attitude, Phil knew his Dad was deadly serious about the challenge ahead.

Phil got Reggie and DeMarcus on a conference call for an update. They were happy for the change. “Glad to see you listen to your old man.” DeMarcus said. “Now go home. We have a rat trap to set.”

“That went rather well, don’t you think?” he asked the girls crowded around.

“Thinning out the critics before the performance is an idea that could catch on.” Joanne observed. “But I do feel safer knowing so many capable people have our backs.”

“Thanks for the help and advice, Manny. And thank your network for the info. Confirmation is golden.”

“You kids make this old Marine proud. Glad to see you willing to take a stand and face the cowards.” He gave them the bundle of shoulder patches and the dogtags, and then wished them good luck as they loaded up the bus.

Willy announced the next stop on the expedition. “We are going to Victoria’s Secret. These duds look hot in a weird kind of way, but if I’m going to stare down the Devil Incarnate tomorrow, I’m doing it in sexy lingerie.”

“Phil can tell us how we want to wear the dogtags tonight.” Emily said to Sherry’s confusion.

“You wear them on a necklace. What else is there?”

“This is not your regular Corps, Sherry. You will understand when you need to.” SuLing told her with a smirk. “I did.”

Sherry did not get her answers while shopping for sexy undergarments either. Not even when the girls bought open nipple, sheer bras for everyone, plus three. “Won’t that keep your nipples excited all day, rubbing against the shirts?”

“That’s the point, sister. It’s rock ‘n roll.” April assured her. “Plan to spend the night discovering what you already know.”

“Invite your sisters, too. They belong here. You know you want to.” Phil informed her. He wasn’t asking.

“I know you’re one of ‘those’ Swensons. Uncle Adam warned me, grinning way too much. But just how did you know that?” Sherry said warily. “I don’t actually disagree, now that you’ve said it, but how much more do you know and how do you know it?”

“A lot and I don’t know how. I just do.” He smiled nicely. “Maybe you think too loud.”

“Spill it before I get pushy, buster.”

“Don’t go there, Sherry, ever. No matter how badass you think you are, he is better.” Joanne cautioned her, “I’ve seen him send two rapist/assassins to hell in less than two seconds and he only touched one of them on the wrist.”

“It’s all good, Joanne. I’m willing to spar if she promises to go all out. I planned to work with Marcie, Karen, Nancy and you tonight anyway.” He smiled way too big for Sherry’s comfort. “But she deserves an answer.”

He began, “I think your dad, Donald, is a brother to Adam’s partner, Ian, and your mom is Carmine Blue Bear. I can see Cherokee in your cheekbones and Donald Singer’s influence in your eyes. You’re built petite and powerful as all the women in the families are. Quite pretty, really. You have twin sisters, Bonnie and Connie, same age as the four twins here. They look a lot like a cross between you and my sisters, and therefore like Sara and Sally.” He watched her for a response. “C- cup size, more like Nancy and Joanne, probably from your Mom. Big tits for a Singer. How am I doing so far?”

He conveniently failed to mention he knew her sisters from the dojo. They were pretty good, advancing through the ranks quickly. But he had missed the family connection until today.

“Perfect. I hate you. Got more, like you can’t wait to tell me?”

“You don’t hate me. You hate being in the dark. How about, Adam is not Sally and Sara’s real biological Dad. Dennis Swenson is, with Carole, our Mom’s twin sister. They are really our half sisters. Three-quarter sisters, to be precise. That is OK with Adam. He is the their father in all other ways. That is not public knowledge. I trust you to know why.”

“OK. We, my sisters and I, knew Adam was not the biological father, but we didn’t know who was. So, Mr. Smartypants, how do you know this stuff?”

“This is just a power guess. It doesn’t work if you think about it too much. Some is remembering, sorting and collating bits and pieces later. Some is intuition. Some is people being transparent in their body language or thinking too loudly. Some is mystic knowledge.” He shrugged his shoulders. “It’s confusing, but I go with the first impulse. Seems to make the girls happy, if a little surprised so far.”

She was not sure if he was serious or pulling her leg.

“Being told I wanted to have my cherry popped while naked in front of a roomful of artists drawing the most awesome orgasm a girl ever had was a surprise to me. Especially when he made it happen and I loved every second of it.” Karen said to the astounded and very turned on Sherry.

“We all have stories to tell. And stories to be told.” Melody said. “He’s the only one who knows our particular kinks before we do. Phil becomes our fantasy. How cool is that?”

“We need to have an old fashioned girl talk, right now.” Sherry’s eyes were slightly dilated and she was breathing a little fast. Phil just smiled. He knew just what she needed.

“You want to call your Mom and have her tell her twins to pack overnight bags. I’ll drive us over to pick them up. We’ll bring them back if they’re ready.” He held his hand out for the bus keys. “I’m licensed to drive this thing and you can’t gossip properly and stay on the road. I know where you live. Just call Carmine.”

The phone was ringing and the bus was pulling out before she realized what was happening. Her Mom answered. “Phil said we’re coming over to pick up Bonnie and Connie to stay overnight at his house. Is that right? Is that all right?”

“Of course. You agreed. You chose to make this call. They have been ready since Claire called earlier.” She giggled. “I just won ten bucks off your Dad. He thought you would call later. But he won twenty each off Adam and Ian who figured on tomorrow.”

“But, Mom. I just did what I was told. Why?”

“Stop right there, Sherry. I’m sure he did not order you to call. That is not the Swenson men’s way. He said you wanted to and you did, all by yourself.” Carmine corrected her daughter gently. “Find out what the girls have discovered living at Swenson’s House, about themselves and others. Claire said it is interesting to say the least.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.